FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fed up

Fed up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fed up of how hard it is to find the perfect guy to meet. the great ones are too far away. County Durham is not the best place for meets. I need to relocate!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So travel to meet them.....

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Fed up of how hard it is to find the perfect guy to meet. the great ones are too far away. County Durham is not the best place for meets. I need to relocate!"

No better where i am

"So travel to meet them....."

I'm all for travelling but when people are from Wales, London and Scotland I draw the line. I'm not made of money

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

durham and the north east are great places to meet people...... if you are prepared to put in the effort and go to the myriad of clubs.... or socials.. or other events.....

it is a lot better than when I started in the scene many moons ago.....

half the issue is that people always on it to come to them....

if you know what you want...... go out there and be the hunter rather than the hunted!!!!

"durham and the north east are great places to meet people...... if you are prepared to put in the effort and go to the myriad of clubs.... or socials.. or other events.....

it is a lot better than when I started in the scene many moons ago.....

half the issue is that people always on it to come to them....

if you know what you want...... go out there and be the hunter rather than the hunted!!!!"

I don't go to socials because I don't feel comfortable. Same with clubs. I don't expect people to come to me I travel all over the place. It would be nice to have someone local though which is impassable

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I don't go to socials because I don't feel comfortable. Same with clubs. I don't expect people to come to me I travel all over the place. It would be nice to have someone local though which is impassable"

well then... with respect... aren't you in effect closing off a lot of the avenues that are open to you to meet the kind of people that you may be after....

its all well and good saying "but i can't find people" if you are then saying "i cant find people.... but then I won't put myself out there in places where these people may be around... oh but i still want them to all come to me!"

the site provides you with the tools and the oppotunities.. use all/some/none.... but if you decide not to use them... thats then not really the fault of the site... and its really the fault of the north east

Thornton

Fabio... With respect it's not that easy as a single fem just to take yourself off somewhere regardless how much people like to say it is.

Im a single fem who has over the years been lucky to go to different socials in various places. There is hardly any in my area though. I have also visited clubs and have been looking for someone to go to clubs with for a while..but would never ever just get ready and go to one alone.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Meeting the right types we've found isn't easy on here, it can take a while especially with the non genuine profiles chucked into your search to contend with.

[Removed by poster at 30/01/15 15:27:31]

Come to Yorkshire I will look after you x

Another whinging single woman

I'm in the car heading north !

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Come to Corfu we will look after you x

"Fabio... With respect it's not that easy as a single fem just to take yourself off somewhere regardless how much people like to say it is.

Im a single fem who has over the years been lucky to go to different socials in various places. There is hardly any in my area though. I have also visited clubs and have been looking for someone to go to clubs with for a while..but would never ever just get ready and go to one alone.

"

And also,with respect,going to a social or two doesn't mean you're going to find people you want to have sex with either. A club is a daunting place,I imagine for anyone for a first time. Just walking into a pub alone is bad enough,let alone a place where you're looking to have sex

Move? Just to get a meet

Her

Same here op, all the ones I fancy are up north England, just no one down London lol

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

And also,with respect,going to a social or two doesn't mean you're going to find people you want to have sex with either. A club is a daunting place,I imagine for anyone for a first time. Just walking into a pub alone is bad enough,let alone a place where you're looking to have sex"

you are right, it doesn't.... but if you cross those avenues off before you try them.... and then complain... its not really fair.....

its a bit like complaining that you haven't won the lottery... but then telling people "oh but i didn't buy a ticket".....

p.s can i ask have you been to a club? because most of them aren't the imposing places people who haven't been to seem to think..... most are like pubs or nightclubs.... most people will talk and have conversations....

"Meeting the right types we've found isn't easy on here, it can take a while especially with the non genuine profiles chucked into your search to contend with."

I heard that!...

"Fed up of how hard it is to find the perfect guy to meet. the great ones are too far away. County Durham is not the best place for meets. I need to relocate!"

Moan, moan fucking moan.

Seriously, same here.

I've had some great meets on here, and I'm at the point now where I'm looking for something specific etc..etc..and right now, it's VERY hard to find.

Although been chatting extensively with someone the last 2 weeks or so and hopefully shit goes well.

Thornton

"Fabio... With respect it's not that easy as a single fem just to take yourself off somewhere regardless how much people like to say it is.

And also,with respect,going to a social or two doesn't mean you're going to find people you want to have sex with either. A club is a daunting place,I imagine for anyone for a first time. Just walking into a pub alone is bad enough,let alone a place where you're looking to have sex"

"

And also,with respect,going to a social or two doesn't mean you're going to find people you want to have sex with either. A club is a daunting place,I imagine for anyone for a first time. Just walking into a pub alone is bad enough,let alone a place where you're looking to have sex

you are right, it doesn't.... but if you cross those avenues off before you try them.... and then complain... its not really fair.....

its a bit like complaining that you haven't won the lottery... but then telling people "oh but i didn't buy a ticket".....

p.s can i ask have you been to a club? because most of them aren't the imposing places people who haven't been to seem to think..... most are like pubs or nightclubs.... most people will talk and have conversations...."

"

I've been to socials up to 4hrs drive away. All on my own. It's possible. I'm an utter scaredy wimp (as people at the forum socials will agree ) But I still went.

"

p.s can i ask have you been to a club? because most of them aren't the imposing places people who haven't been to seem to think..... most are like pubs or nightclubs.... most people will talk and have conversations...."

Some people at clubs are friendly, some aren't. The last one I went to on my own was bloody awful. It was made very obvious that I wasn't welcome there so I left.

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Pity I'm outside you age range then would love to help you with your needs .

If you can't find what you want then you've got a decision to make - put up and shut up or go and find it!

I go to clubs on my own (and yes, I do get nervous and it is daunting) I've advertised to go to clubs with other women to help each other out. I've offered to share hotel and travel costs. I arrange to meet couples in clubs never knowing if they're going to turn up. And I travel.

All of the above is out of my comfort zone - so if I can do it I'm sure you could too.

x

Or you could broaden your horizons and look to meet a MF couple

Debs7, gorgeous pics btw xx

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"So travel to meet them.....

I'm all for travelling but when people are from Wales, London and Scotland I draw the line. I'm not made of money"

I have a double bed, you could use this as your base.

"Or you could broaden your horizons and look to meet a MF couple

Debs7, gorgeous pics btw xx"

Very kind, thanks. And OP, I get to know people via the forums too

"

p.s can i ask have you been to a club? because most of them aren't the imposing places people who haven't been to seem to think..... most are like pubs or nightclubs.... most people will talk and have conversations....

Some people at clubs are friendly, some aren't. The last one I went to on my own was bloody awful. It was made very obvious that I wasn't welcome there so I left. "

Yes, I've had that too. Horrible, but such is life. I don't let shite nights/clubs put me off though.

[Removed by poster at 30/01/15 19:40:19]

How local do you class as local? If you want someone in the exact same town as you maybe you'll struggle, but I've met lovely people from Newcastle, Durham, Sunderland and Teesside, without ever having been to a club or social.

I class local as in the same area but rather more on the same street lol.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Totally agree x

Just got round to replying as been at work all night. I get the looking for them thing and I've broadened my horizons from beyond my town. Which I never meet in anyway. I just find the idea of a social or a club on my own terrifying. Not of any safety issues Im not really sure what it is I'd be terrified that I'd be stood in a club not knowing what the hell the etiquette was and just being on my own. I find that too scary. Maybe I just need to woman up a bit rather than being a big girls blouse

"Just got round to replying as been at work all night. I get the looking for them thing and I've broadened my horizons from beyond my town. Which I never meet in anyway. I just find the idea of a social or a club on my own terrifying. Not of any safety issues Im not really sure what it is I'd be terrified that I'd be stood in a club not knowing what the hell the etiquette was and just being on my own. I find that too scary. Maybe I just need to woman up a bit rather than being a big girls blouse "

I'd be happy to pal up with you if you fancied going to a club - just drop me a PM and we can chat.

» Add a new message to this topic