FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Secret Passions & Strange Quirks

Secret Passions & Strange Quirks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chill your skins down people, not the sexual kind, just things that you always like to do, eat, or strange rituals you have etc..

I have this thing about Ginster's Chicken Caesar wraps, if I go into a petrol station I just have to buy one and only certain places have them, so have known me nearly run out, just to get the one that sells them

I also like the smell of petrol and make sure I'm over the hose when filling my car, stupid as I know it is not good for you

If I am at the cinema, I have to eat all the sweets before the picture starts and get annoyed with myself if I don't. I have been known to ram about 6 chocolate eclairs in my gob just seconds before it starts!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Im really territorial with food......never try and take something off my plate unless you want to be stabbed with a fork lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Im really territorial with food......never try and take something off my plate unless you want to be stabbed with a fork lol

"

i have food one ...i cant stand paying for cooked food chinkys etc then people dawdling and letting it go cold ....i become manic about them sitting down quickly ....i know why tho ...

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

When hanging washing out, each item has to have the same colour pegs

Sad or what

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Im really territorial with food......never try and take something off my plate unless you want to be stabbed with a fork lol

i have food one ...i cant stand paying for cooked food chinkys etc then people dawdling and letting it go cold ....i become manic about them sitting down quickly ....i know why tho ..."

Hate cold food but wuld be interested in your reason x

I get sexually excited by the smell of axle grease and swarfega!

I have to eat a cadburys creme the same way every time..nibble the top off and see if i can lick all the middle out before eating it all, also have to nibble all the chocolate off a kitkat before eating the biscuit.

I give an involuntary sniff if I think people are talking shite..or disagree with someone

If I go into a cafe/restaurant/bar I have to sit in the corner that enables me to be able to see everything and make sure no-one is behind me.

all over the place

"I get sexually excited by the smell of axle grease and swarfega!

I have to eat a cadburys creme the same way every time..nibble the top off and see if i can lick all the middle out before eating it all, also have to nibble all the chocolate off a kitkat before eating the biscuit.

I give an involuntary sniff if I think people are talking shite..or disagree with someone

If I go into a cafe/restaurant/bar I have to sit in the corner that enables me to be able to see everything and make sure no-one is behind me.

"

jeeze its lara croft ....pmsl

jeeze its lara croft ....pmsl "

Taught her everything she knows lol

all over the place

Taught her everything she knows lol"

lurking on here again go and do something constructive you

Taught her everything she knows lol

lurking on here again go and do something constructive you "

and order or request??? lmao

I always wear white underpants, but for some reason I have to wear them for a week, yup, has to be a full 7 days before I change them, not good I know...I blame my Mother

I have a habit now of shouting "Praise the Lord" really loud when I pay for my shopping at ASDA, I do get some strange looks

I am quite obsessed with organisation, my favourite time of the day is 12.34 because the numbers are all in order and my wardrobe is sorted by sleeve length

I have eaten road kill and would again

"I always wear white underpants, but for some reason I have to wear them for a week, yup, has to be a full 7 days before I change them, not good I know...I blame my Mother

I have a habit now of shouting "Praise the Lord" really loud when I pay for my shopping at ASDA, I do get some strange looks

I am quite obsessed with organisation, my favourite time of the day is 12.34 because the numbers are all in order and my wardrobe is sorted by sleeve length

I have eaten road kill and would again "

chuckles........love it

Forum Mod

i have food one ...i cant stand paying for cooked food chinkys etc then people dawdling and letting it go cold ....i become manic about them sitting down quickly ....i know why tho ..."

Why?

Rob always puts salt and pepper on toast and can eat really quickly but he said he had to in his house as a child or else his bigger brothers would nick all his food aaawwww

all over the place

i have food one ...i cant stand paying for cooked food chinkys etc then people dawdling and letting it go cold ....i become manic about them sitting down quickly ....i know why tho ...

Why?

Rob always puts salt and pepper on toast and can eat really quickly but he said he had to in his house as a child or else his bigger brothers would nick all his food aaawwww "

awwwww

Forum Mod

"I always wear white underpants, but for some reason I have to wear them for a week, yup, has to be a full 7 days before I change them, not good I know...I blame my Mother

I have eaten road kill and would again "

Jeez! no wonder you have to boil your pants

Jeez! no wonder you have to boil your pants "

Well, yes, that is true...Sunday is 'Big Pan Boiling Day' as I like to call it...all my white pants in at once, then on the line to dry!..you can then use the water afterwards to wash the front step down!

Forum Mod

Well, yes, that is true...Sunday is 'Big Pan Boiling Day' as I like to call it...all my white pants in at once, then on the line to dry!..you can then use the water afterwards to wash the front step down!"

So on sunday you wash just the one pair of pants? Im glad you wash the front step with the water.....I had a funny feeling you would use it for the gravy as it was full of nutrients

Well, yes, that is true...Sunday is 'Big Pan Boiling Day' as I like to call it...all my white pants in at once, then on the line to dry!..you can then use the water afterwards to wash the front step down!

So on sunday you wash just the one pair of pants? Im glad you wash the front step with the water.....I had a funny feeling you would use it for the gravy as it was full of nutrients "

Noooo I leave them for a good few weeks until I have a load, I'm kind to the environment like that.

Never thought about the gravy thing??, lots of protein I guess, but would the heat kill it??...anyway, it would be the right colour for gravy so that is good.

So on sunday you wash just the one pair of pants? Im glad you wash the front step with the water.....I had a funny feeling you would use it for the gravy as it was full of nutrients "

just make sure you put it through the strainer! Hate lumpy gravy.

"

Creme egg and kit kats - I have to eat them in exactly the same way!!!

when i run a bath i gotta wank and finsh before the bath fills up.... strange habit i never lost

when having my first born son I have to faint and get taken into accident and emergency and stay in there longer than the mrs - have to admit its a hard habit to break

when mother in law visits i have to stop myself from jummping out the window

lol

Im afoty fan so dispite not believing in ghost or the next life and all that before a game i

Rub my buddahs tummy

wear the same shirt

park in the same place

by a badge of the badge man

go to the same turnstile

walk up the stairs on the same side

get a program from the same bloke

lol but appart from that im not supersticious

The knobs on the cooker gas hob - I check they are turned off, and then every time I go into the kitchen I check them again (OCD?)

I love the smell of nail varnish, cut grass and Neutradol air freshener. I have long fingernails and have a habit of sticking my tongue down them!

love the smell of them big board markers.mmmmmmmmmm

could get high as a kite but i dont...just sniff and leave. lmao

plus i lurves cold coffee....;)

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"

I am with you on that one HoneyPot.

At my last job my boss asked for a crisp asi had poured them on my plate - i said yes, then the greedy fat cow next to me just went to help herself - and got a massive slap on the wrist - the sound was such a corker that the whole room heard it and her face went as red as her hand!!!

As Joey off of friends said "Joey doesnt share food...." - well thats me too!!!

LOL

i have strange very strange quirks but they remain secret ...well almost!!

By *heffcpl4cplCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Whenever i go to Amsterdam in the airport on the way home i always have to have a slice of apple pie and a white beer its not very good apple pie but did it the 1st time i went and now i think if i dont have it i will never go again (is a weirdo i know)

» Add a new message to this topic