FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > lgbt is good but !

lgbt is good but !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ercher01 OP   Man  over a year ago

Winsford

swingers are still in the closet!

it's ok to be lesbian gay bisexual or transgender in society these days but it's not ok to come out and say you are a swinger! i am interested in what people think about this? we say society is enlightend yet sex outside of a monogamous relationship or marriage is still classed as taboo as is having more than one partner ! Would you tell someone what you do for recreation ? What about your family?

discretion is the word we as swingers use a lot but then so did the lgbt community at one time ?

Will swinging ever be excepted ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ercher01 OP   Man  over a year ago

Winsford

Note to self ( must try harder )

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think it's interesting to see how various sets are portrayed on telly. In the 1970's gay people were, by and large, portrayed as 'mincing poofs', whereas now they are treated with some respect.

Swingers are still portrayed as strange individuals, almost for comedy effect. However, as society hopefully becomes more tolerant of differences and possibly even happy in diversity, this may also change. And yes, Benidorm, I'm looking at you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no cos most folk on here wont admit in public that they swing.

once folk come out so to speak it may well become more accepted

Why on earth anyone would tell their friends/ family about their sex life is totally beyond me.

"Why on earth anyone would tell their friends/ family about their sex life is totally beyond me."

lol,,no need to go into detail,,i don't think gay or transgendered people do,,just that their open about who they are.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Why on earth anyone would tell their friends/ family about their sex life is totally beyond me.

lol,,no need to go into detail,,i don't think gay or transgendered people do,,just that their open about who they are."

It's hard to keep something that's a big part of your life under wraps from really close friends. Also when you're never available on Sat nights, they start to wonder what you're up to

"Why on earth anyone would tell their friends/ family about their sex life is totally beyond me.

lol,,no need to go into detail,,i don't think gay or transgendered people do,,just that their open about who they are."

Some are open, some live in places that it's not wise to come out in any way. Same for gay people, trans people, swingers, bi people etc etc x

Forum Mod

Im quite happy with it being my naughty little secret

lol,,no need to go into detail,,i don't think gay or transgendered people do,,just that their open about who they are.

Some are open, some live in places that it's not wise to come out in any way. Same for gay people, trans people, swingers, bi people etc etc x"

yea,,sad innit,,,funny thing is those bigots are probably hiding some little secret themselves

» Add a new message to this topic