FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can't get a meet....

Can't get a meet....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have seen loads of status updates from women on the local thingy recently bemoaning the site and not being able to find a meet with guys. With a bit of effort and with the ratios of men to women, the wide range of different ages, builds, creeds and colours, I would have thought there would be endless opportunities. Guess I was wrong! So is it as hard as some make out for the lovely women of Fab to find suitable people to meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have seen loads of status updates from women on the local thingy recently bemoaning the site and not being able to find a meet with guys. With a bit of effort and with the ratios of men to women, the wide range of different ages, builds, creeds and colours, I would have thought there would be endless opportunities. Guess I was wrong! So is it as hard as some make out for the lovely women of Fab to find suitable people to meet?"

"Suitable" is the keyword, here. There are many moans from single men. Couples and single women could moan, too, if they were minded to.

"Have seen loads of status updates from women on the local thingy recently bemoaning the site and not being able to find a meet with guys. With a bit of effort and with the ratios of men to women, the wide range of different ages, builds, creeds and colours, I would have thought there would be endless opportunities. Guess I was wrong! So is it as hard as some make out for the lovely women of Fab to find suitable people to meet?

"Suitable" is the keyword, here. There are many moans from single men. Couples and single women could moan, too, if they were minded to."

I guess I'm an optimist and believe that there are plenty of suitable playmates if you look hard enough. I guess people moaning is a bit of a turn off.

All my meets from here the men have found me. When I browse I can't find anyone I want.

"All my meets from here the men have found me. When I browse I can't find anyone I want. "

Kind of what I would expect, if you believe that Fab women receive lots of attention, I would hope and expect that there is a reasonable chance that a message, profile, person out of all the introductions would be tempting. Guess it is a process of going through the messages to see who might be a suitable playmate and see how it goes.

[Removed by poster at 26/02/15 15:53:46]

We struggle have been looking for something very niche lately and the optimum word is suitability.

Have seen an increase in moaning statues on the site lately.

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

[Removed by poster at 26/02/15 16:01:48]

"And yet another moaning bloke that gives single blokes a bad name !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Which bloke is moaning??

Yeah it can be hard sometimes, even if you have loads of offers you still have to decide if any of them are what you want, also if too many of them are what you want then you have to decide who to go for.

And you can still get your time wasters, even as a female looking for males. Amount of guys who pretend they want a meet but really want dirty chat, sad really.

There's endless opportunities for the wrong guys, and even the right guys it's hard to choose from them all.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"And yet another moaning bloke that gives single blokes a bad name !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't think the OP is actually moaning

This site gives woman full power, they basicly pick and choose they make the rules they are the boss.. If a woman wanted to she could have a meet EVERY single day.. Just go with the flow

"And yet another moaning bloke that gives single blokes a bad name !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which bloke is moaning??"

I didn't see anyone moaning

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"This site gives woman full power, they basicly pick and choose they make the rules they are the boss.. If a woman wanted to she could have a meet EVERY single day.. Just go with the flow"

Some of them do have meets every day, sometimes more than one. Personally its not for me. I wouldnt say women have full power though.

We find it incredibly hard to find meets

"We find it incredibly hard to find meets "

Liar, liar pants on fire!

"We find it incredibly hard to find meets

Liar, liar pants on fire! "