FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hot couple

hot couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a friend invite from a very very hot couple way way out of Our league what should we do. Part of me thinks they are just taking the piss out if us. part of me thinks I can't believe my luck. Any advice please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take them up on the offer they invited you so go have some fun x x

say hi to them and see how they respond?

doubt it's to take the piss, but if you're wary about adding people to your friends then get to know them and see what vibe they give off?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"say hi to them and see how they respond?

doubt it's to take the piss, but if you're wary about adding people to your friends then get to know them and see what vibe they give off?"

Good plan

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

"Just had a friend invite from a very very hot couple way way out of Our league what should we do. Part of me thinks they are just taking the piss out if us. part of me thinks I can't believe my luck. Any advice please. "

Have fun enjoy xx they contacted you Sony you put their league x

Go on xxxxx. Enjoy xxxx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

As long as you're satisfied they're genuine as opposed to it being a fake profile, add them,, see where it goes and hope they don't come in the forum.

"Just had a friend invite from a very very hot couple way way out of Our league what should we do. Part of me thinks they are just taking the piss out if us. part of me thinks I can't believe my luck. Any advice please. "

Just go with it and enjoy what may happen.

By *akeyou1Man  over a year ago

Sutton

No ones out your league especially if they put you in it

[Removed by poster at 26/02/15 18:36:33]

Just accept the invite as a compliment, write them a message see where it goes. The very worst that could happen is they say no thanks. You won't have lost anything.

But if you don't mail you could potentially lose out on an evening of debauchery with a hot couple. Go for it.

Don't quite understand how you could be out of their league, nobody is any better than anybody else and if they think they are tell them to go swivel.

If you really think you are out of their league and feel uncomfortable then ignore it . It won't do your self esteem any good at all and you will worry about actually meeting them . This is about having fun and if you feel out of someone's league it won't be .

» Add a new message to this topic