FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "Hey u xx"

"Hey u xx"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do people respond to the lazy "hey u xx" message? My profile says please don't message me with a lazy messaging or asking how I am (not verbatim so don't rip me apart on that!) Sometimes I delete straight away and get an abusive message back along the lines of "too good to respond". Sometimes I reply "thanks but no thanks" (ish) and receive a "so much attitude/think you're so much better" response. Sometimes I just block! This is from couples and singles of both gender. So what do other people do and is this a usual thing?! Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do people respond to the lazy "hey u xx" message? My profile says please don't message me with a lazy messaging or asking how I am (not verbatim so don't rip me apart on that!) Sometimes I delete straight away and get an abusive message back along the lines of "too good to respond". Sometimes I reply "thanks but no thanks" (ish) and receive a "so much attitude/think you're so much better" response. Sometimes I just block! This is from couples and singles of both gender. So what do other people do and is this a usual thing?! Thanks xx"

If it's from someone like you, instant hard on

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we have a line which says "please take no response as a polite no thank you" its rare for us to receive messages such as you describe. I often wonder if we're a bit scary

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

but can I suggest that you just block and delete

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I just find them easy to ignore, leave them unopened and leave them guessing

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I delete them as I have found even a polite 'no thank you' can result in an abusive message.

Yeah it must be really bad to receive a hi u msg lol.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I have a very quick look at their profile and if I like the look of them and they meet my demands (pls refer to other thread ) I might send a short reply. If not I just delete. I think I've only ever had one shitty response because I've read/deleted so not bad going I guess

short messages can be read without opening. leave awhile and delete at leisure..

"but can I suggest that you just block and delete "

Ok good idea!! X

"short messages can be read without opening. leave awhile and delete at leisure.. "

Oh so sneaky!

"How do people respond to the lazy "hey u xx" message? My profile says please don't message me with a lazy messaging or asking how I am (not verbatim so don't rip me apart on that!) Sometimes I delete straight away and get an abusive message back along the lines of "too good to respond". Sometimes I reply "thanks but no thanks" (ish) and receive a "so much attitude/think you're so much better" response. Sometimes I just block! This is from couples and singles of both gender. So what do other people do and is this a usual thing?! Thanks xx"

I understand what would be an adequate message to send to you

I block and delete. If they can't make the effort to construct a reasonably eloquent opening message, then we're not going to click.

Lucky you. I get fuck all messages!! In fact I get beaten and burnt with cigarettes by most women on here!!!

I delete as not worth a reply

I tend to leave a lot of mail unread and then have a bulk read / delete session so a lot of the time the person has gone UNLOS by the time I see it.

I have no problem with a short "how's you?" Message if the sender has something else that grabs my attention. If not I'll ignore. So easily done and no comeback.

What's a message ?

"I have no problem with a short "how's you?" Message if the sender has something else that grabs my attention. If not I'll ignore. So easily done and no comeback. "

Marvellous, delete/don't read it is!

Also, your bum is perfect! I'd message you that but I'm too young

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I just delete; can't see how I am going to match with a person who can't make the slightest effort

» Add a new message to this topic