FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women into caming

Women into caming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucknaked OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Are a lot of women on hear into caming in the chat rooms? I enjoy it, Love watching women on cam.... just wondered what people thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Mrs T loves her Friday night webcam wanking. But she does it on her own profile 'camcubus'

Massive turn on for all concerned.

When we mention it at clubs or parties we get some suprisingly negative attitudes expressed. Don't know why.

By *ucknaked OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Yep there's a lot of negativity towards it. I will keep an eye out for her on Fridays! What sort of time is it usually?

Wolverhampton

Between 10 and 11ish usually. Best of luck getting through as the phone is always busy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was absolutely hooked on it when I first joined the site! I don't tend to get up to any mischief on here now though, not when I can get paid for it on other sites :P

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"Mrs T loves her Friday night webcam wanking. But she does it on her own profile 'camcubus'

Massive turn on for all concerned.

When we mention it at clubs or parties we get some suprisingly negative attitudes expressed. Don't know why. "

Thats becuase ..

ALOT of people who profess to having an OPEN MIND,actually dont..

and ,if they are not into it personally,they don`t feel they have to have any understanding of it to have an opinion on it..Again,closed minded/ignorant..

Wolverhampton

"I was absolutely hooked on it when I first joined the site! I don't tend to get up to any mischief on here now though, not when I can get paid for it on other sites :P"

Mrs T would like to know more about this.

Message her on 'camcubus' if you wouldn't mind

"I was absolutely hooked on it when I first joined the site! I don't tend to get up to any mischief on here now though, not when I can get paid for it on other sites :P"

Somebody told me to try this when i used to play on cam but i was always a bit too much of a wimp

When I saw the title, I was curious to see whether this was about caning or gaming.

{... Opens thread ...}

Ah... Camming!

By *axter1987Man  over a year ago

your hotlist

never thought i'd be into camming myself but i've had a few fun nights on there

Whenever I cam I keep getting people asking to call me, but I'm not sure what for really.

Do they mean they want to FaceTime/Skype privately or call my mobile?

And what for, if they can see it all anyway why the need to call?

I absolutely love camming and I'm wondering if I'm missing out with calls? Help!

Naughty x

Wolverhampton

Get a free giffgaff or whatever and try it. It's like babestation but filthier.

We both really enjoy it when she's on the phone to guys but she never shows her face (the next door neighbour could be on)

And to re-iterate, no smells, no mess and no need to worry about getting rid of the bodies afterwards lol.

My first meet on here was with a woman I used to watch on cam. You don't need to go and look coz she's unlos now

When I go to the chat rooms the first thing I do is open my own cam and then look for all of the women and couples on cam. I like to cam on various cam sites but there are hardly any women there and fewer of them now than a year or two ago. On Fab, almost no one watches my cam or chats with me. A bi guy sometimes but no women or couples. Being a nudist I like to see and be seen.

» Add a new message to this topic