FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do people think of you?

What do people think of you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some people have public face pics. Some people are very open with friends/ family/ colleagues etc.

What do other people think of you? What has been your experience as a "known swinger"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighting17thMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

Good question- I don't have the ' experience ' to comment though, sadly

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

Don't care, Its my life, I choose to show my face because I have nothing to hide, I'm a grown up, and anything I do on here involves consenting adults

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well not publicly, but after being on here nine years I'd like to think I've got a reputation of being a good easy drama free meet with no hidden agenda

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The people in my life love me regardless of my sexual preferences. They're all fine about it. I would suggest if your friends don't like it, get new friends! Who needs that shit?

I think my friends who know I'm on here are not surprised I'm here. I'm seen as the very liberal and brave one.

For those who I don't know me as well they would maybe be shocked .

I'm not shy about who I am and what I like. Nor am I worried I'm 'found out ' really. The only reason I hide my face photos is because I don't want it getting back to my son his mum is on a sex site

Although to be fair websites like pof and tinder are just as bad bit yet seem more socially acceptable. I'll never understand that as I've met far nicer people here than there

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have no idea I don't think about it that often

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I don't consider myself a swinger - the whole thing has been an unfortunate accident

What do you mean by other people?

People on here or people in the real world?

On here, some will like me, I hope! Others won't.

Nobody in my real life has seen me on here or if they have, they've not said anything

"What do you mean by other people?

Nobody in my real life has seen me on here or if they have, they've not said anything "

People in the 'real world'.

Don't reallu broadcast it in the real world I'd be hung drawn and quartered at work given the type of work I do...

My friends think I'm a wheeze. My family think I'm happy at last .

Nobody in my real life has seen me on here or if they have, they've not said anything

People in the 'real world'. "

oh in the real world, haven't openly told anyone, but they know I meet people of the internet, have them to my house and go to socials and my son now knows I'm on here,

My dad kinds of knows my mum doesn't but would never tell them as much as they are open minded awesome people they are very old school and I think I have done enough in my life to make them ashamed of me.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

People in the 'real world'. "

I dont tell people about myself (swinging, cross-dressing or homosexualism) not because I'm scared what they think of me. It's more of the pain and disappointment that they might get if they know the truth.

My friends think I'm a degenerate from the "tame" details I tell them lol

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I don't know, I'm not a mind reader, so you would have to ask them what they think about me

"Some people have public face pics. Some people are very open with friends/ family/ colleagues etc.

What do other people think of you? What has been your experience as a "known swinger"?"

My family dont know. Couple of friends do and workmates. My boss doesnt understand why I do it, she said she worries about me, which is sweet.

People here, well the ones I meet mostly say in the veris that it was good etc, and im nice.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

by my loved ones, I am loved and cherished. I only have a small family and they mean the world to me.

on the internet, I am probably not liked by the majority as I participate in the forums/swinging the way that suits me, no one else.

my online persona has evolved and I have taken accountability for a lot of my mistakes. I won't make them again.

What people actually think and what actually people say, can be two entirely different things , so I limit who gets to know specific details about my private life too people I know and trust and who accept me for who I am, warts and all..

Ahem..... not that I have any warts....

Outside fab only one person knows and worrys about me. On here some like me some don't I'm just trying to have fun

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Nobody in my real life has seen me on here or if they have, they've not said anything "

This, saves me writing it

We keep this part of our life separate from our family and friends with the exception of 1 guy that Ginger's had sex that we both used to work with. He doesnt know I know what took place but does know I wouldn't have a problem with it.

The one guy who found me on here who is a real life friend just said where friends that know a little bit more aboit each other now.

"by my loved ones, I am loved and cherished. I only have a small family and they mean the world to me.

on the internet, I am probably not liked by the majority as I participate in the forums/swinging the way that suits me, no one else.

my online persona has evolved and I have taken accountability for a lot of my mistakes. I won't make them again."

Power to you for that.

The friends who know are not surprised lol and my mum is just happy if I'm happy

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

We've only met one person from our real lives on here and he'd been waiting for years to get involved and finally got his chance.

We tend to keep both sides separate otherwise. What people don't know can't hurt them

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I share information about me and my choices depending upon trust. If I trust others, it's invariably a good choice. My friends are somewhat similar in their outlooks on life - we're here to enjoy it and support each other, come what may.

I may share information about my holidays with my hairdresser but sexual pursuits is a different matter.

People who know me are variously interested or not in sexual pursuits - we share sometimes. It can amuse, frustrate and sometimes embolden others. I'm a person of little uncertainty - I've spoken to people years after a very brief encounter and they've remembered my opinions on things. We make our marks. And shape our way through the jungle out there. If someone has a confidence and passion for their life, others would smartly assume that this person is open to pursuits that will engage and match them, irrespective of what others think.

None of my family know but my mates at work do.

"by my loved ones, I am loved and cherished. I only have a small family and they mean the world to me.

my online persona has evolved and I have taken accountability for a lot of my mistakes. I won't make them again."

I like you. I like your honesty.

"I think my friends who know I'm on here are not surprised I'm here. I'm seen as the very liberal and brave one.

For those who I don't know me as well they would maybe be shocked .

I'm not shy about who I am and what I like. Nor am I worried I'm 'found out ' really. The only reason I hide my face photos is because I don't want it getting back to my son his mum is on a sex site

Although to be fair websites like pof and tinder are just as bad bit yet seem more socially acceptable. I'll never understand that as I've met far nicer people here than there "

Totally agree with that. I have 3 girls and I would hate to think they got bullied at school due to something dad had done,for example someone spotting me on here and then spreading it around.

All my mate's know and have a little chuckle about it,in fact 2 used to be on here a few years back.

Apart from that,who cares really.

Glastonbury

I've told a few people - it usually ends in scandal or tears

I have never told anybody I come on sites like this or use clubs, to be honest I don't think anybody would believe me if I did I think they would think I was pissing about to get a reaction

all my friends and family think I haven't had sex since I split with my ex husband 7 years ago and I'm happy with them thinking that

It's all just escapism for me,like everything else in life. Just trying to fill the vacuum that I believe is in everybody.

Drink,drugs,sex,music. It's one and the same to a degree,it's all a drug !

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What other people think of me is none of my business.

No I have two separate lives.

Which gives me comfort it's like separating my personality.

The swinger in me is more fun and less uptight!

I think it's harder for women to be open about this lifestyle than men. The old steriotypes mean when my otherhalf told his work mates about swinging when he was a single male they thought it hysterical and patted him on the back!

I doubt I'd get the same reaction. So don't want to open myself up to that criticism

"I have never told anybody I come on sites like this or use clubs, to be honest I don't think anybody would believe me if I did I think they would think I was pissing about to get a reaction

all my friends and family think I haven't had sex since I split with my ex husband 7 years ago and I'm happy with them thinking that "

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No idea never asked and tbh don't care what ppl think of me, us . People either like us , mainly me or they don't .

People say I remind of them of a lovely summers picnic. Covered in bees.

I haven't told anyone either

I've hinted to a couple of friends that I use the Internet to meet people but they're too busy talking about themselves to actually listen to what I'm getting at!

I need new friends

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I share information about me and my choices depending upon trust. If I trust others, it's invariably a good choice. My friends are somewhat similar in their outlooks on life - we're here to enjoy it and support each other, come what may.

I may share information about my holidays with my hairdresser but sexual pursuits is a different matter.

People who know me are variously interested or not in sexual pursuits - we share sometimes. It can amuse, frustrate and sometimes embolden others. I'm a person of little uncertainty - I've spoken to people years after a very brief encounter and they've remembered my opinions on things. We make our marks. And shape our way through the jungle out there. If someone has a confidence and passion for their life, others would smartly assume that this person is open to pursuits that will engage and match them, irrespective of what others think."

very well said...thank you for your eloquence x

I told my nearest and dearest when I first joined. They don't seem to judge me, at least not my sister, my ex or my best friend. Others don't really understand why I just don't get a boyfriend or stay celibate until I find one. My brother found out and I don't think he's speaking to me!

I don't understand why people have a problem with what other people do, if it isn't affecting them in anyway, sod it, I'm getting a t-shirt done with ' I'M MR NORDY ON FAB AND I COULDN'T GIVE A TOSS' on it, so there.

"I don't understand why people have a problem with what other people do, if it isn't affecting them in anyway, sod it, I'm getting a t-shirt done with ' I'M MR NORDY ON FAB AND I COULDN'T GIVE A TOSS' on it, so there. "

Love you Nordy

"I don't understand why people have a problem with what other people do, if it isn't affecting them in anyway, sod it, I'm getting a t-shirt done with ' I'M MR NORDY ON FAB AND I COULDN'T GIVE A TOSS' on it, so there.

Love you Nordy "

Shall I get one for you too?

My family know apart from my son. And are happy for me, they say be careful.

My friends know and are happy for and say the same. No one has not stopped talking to me.

Glastonbury

"I don't understand why people have a problem with what other people do, if it isn't affecting them in anyway, sod it, I'm getting a t-shirt done with ' I'M MR NORDY ON FAB AND I COULDN'T GIVE A TOSS' on it, so there.

Love you Nordy

Shall I get one for you too? "

I used to have a t-shirt that said:

I SHAG LADS AND LASSES

Love you Nordy

I SHAG LADS AND LASSES

"

I'll get one of those when I've shagged you mate.

Glastonbury

Love you Nordy

I SHAG LADS AND LASSES

I'll get one of those when I've shagged you mate. "

Uh... I don't think it works quite like that, dude.

Love you Nordy

I SHAG LADS AND LASSES

Uh... I don't think it works quite like that, dude."

I'll just get my original one then.

They think I'm lovely

Love you Nordy

I SHAG LADS AND LASSES

Uh... I don't think it works quite like that, dude."

Aww spoilsport.

Love you Nordy

Shall I get one for you too? "

I'd love an 'I'm Mr Nordy from Fab' t-shirt.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think, judging by my veris, I'm polite and friendly and sexual. I knew that. I didn't realise I was quite so amusing though. I'm more adventurous that I thought so stuck that in my profile too.

Love you Nordy

I'd love an 'I'm Mr Nordy from Fab' t-shirt. "

I meant an " I'm NellGwynn from FAB and I don't give a toss",

[Removed by poster at 27/09/15 17:59:12]

Love you Nordy

I meant an " I'm NellGwynn from FAB and I don't give a toss", "

I know, I'm teasing. I thought it could be Fab's version of 'I'm Spartacus'.....

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

My friends know-close ones, and they're fine with my life choices. Some of them even live vicariously through me. My family don't know as I choose not to tell them.

[Removed by poster at 27/09/15 18:03:45]

Love you Nordy

I meant an " I'm NellGwynn from FAB and I don't give a toss",

I know, I'm teasing. I thought it could be Fab's version of 'I'm Spartacus'....."

Sorry, I missed that one, lol

I'll get a job lot done for all.

I'm quite an open person and those that know in the real world are people I trust

I told my 20yr old daughter over a year ago why she was babysitting, she appreciates my honesty. She knows I was with just her dad for over 25years and missed my teen years.knows I went wild my first year here.calmed down now lol and knows swinging is not just about the sex but about the social side too, knows I go parties and host parties

she knows I keep it away from my home and that I don't want a relationship so she happy because im happy

my ex, close friends know there intrigued

I'm not embarrassed to show my face, and will deal with it if spotted or comes out to people less understanding

as for here I've made many friends and am disliked by some, don't really care what people think I'm enjoying my swinging journey

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Only a few of my friends know and whilst they don't judge me, and try to support me, they all prefer relationships and are uncomfortable with the idea. Ho hum.

Er most people i know just think I'm a randy bastard.

I went to my mates wedding reception on friday. He warned me off his 2 nieces, sister and sister in law.

Its all in jest though, I have a girlfriend whos half my age and twice as fit.

People on here probably think I'm a c**t. Good. That means I'm ok.

My close friends know. They tended to be shocked initially, but now my "stories" keep them entertained on nights out! (Although I do skim over some of the kinkier stuff!)

None of my family or proffesional aquaintances know.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Workwise I would die if anyone found out. I have clients not colleagues, so it could turn out bad for me.

My closest friends know, 2 have since signed up as well. My sister knows but no one else in the family.

So far so hidden except to my closest friends who know I've been to clubs and have fwbs (not 100% I can coin the term, but I consider them friends and there are benefits lol)

I told my friends about an almost one night stand and they freaked i guess i wont be telling them

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I keep this part of my life very private, so not even my close friends know I am on here.

Like others have said, with kids, especially ones reaching adult age, I don't want them knowing, so the fewer people who know, the better.

"I keep this part of my life very private, so not even my close friends know I am on here.

Like others have said, with kids, especially ones reaching adult age, I don't want them knowing, so the fewer people who know, the better.

"

And what happens if your kids find out somehow? Would they be hurt more by the fact you are a swinger or that you lead a double life?

Just curious to know why people are happy to be swingers but so ashamed of anyone finding out about it?

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I keep this part of my life very private, so not even my close friends know I am on here.

And what happens if your kids find out somehow? Would they be hurt more by the fact you are a swinger or that you lead a double life?

Just curious to know why people are happy to be swingers but so ashamed of anyone finding out about it? "

I've always had a similar _iew it's why I don't mind my pics being public

Ooh I like sex - shoot me now

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have no idea what people think, I've never asked to be honest

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Don't care, Its my life, I choose to show my face because I have nothing to hide, I'm a grown up, and anything I do on here involves consenting adults"

Well said!!!

I'm not that brave tho...I'd be judged big time in my line of work!

I don't know really .

Hopefully its nice bloke with a happy dog

"I don't know really .

Hopefully its nice bloke with a happy dog "

That's definitely how you come across on here.x

Those that don't know probably pin me as a bit of an arrogant sod who occasionally comes out with a passable one liner.

Those that do know me just wish they didn't

Nutty as a fruitcake but a nice person

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I consider them friends and there are benefits lol) "

Very true

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

For my sister and my best friend + partner who have all been out pubbing with me glammed up, all I've had is admiration, curiosity and a fantastic night out had by all.

"I don't know really .

Hopefully its nice bloke with a happy dog

That's definitely how you come across on here.x"

x

Men on fab assume I'm a "slut" which I'm not, I'm very selective who I sleep with. As soon as you give someone a polite no, some people get arsey. I actually think I'm quite a decent human being, I just enjoy sex.

"Men on fab assume I'm a "slut" which I'm not, I'm very selective who I sleep with. As soon as you give someone a polite no, some people get arsey. I actually think I'm quite a decent human being, I just enjoy sex."

I dislike the assumptions that some make on here. A man with lots of varies is a stud yet a woman with the same is held in low regard.

We are all here for our own reasons .

We are all humans with dreams and emotions . We have feelings and hopes.

Most think am a wrong un

Everybody loves me of course

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My family (not the parents or the kids) know I am on here and have acted as my safety point. My close friends know. They all know I go to clubs and socialise with friends here that they will never meet.

They don't get and don't want details. They just want to know that I am safe, happy and confident enough to say no to anything that I don't want. They love me so I hope that means they also think well of me.

As to what people here think of me... well some like me and some seem to loathe me. I'll just stick with the people who like me.

"Everybody loves me of course "
I do

"Everybody loves me of course I do "

Well of course you do. Why wouldn't you?

"Everybody loves me of course I do

Well of course you do. Why wouldn't you? "

exactly x

Few people know me well, and those very few that consider they know me really well, still only know a proportion of me. My public self. I have revealed too much of my private self to a couple of others in the past, that didn't work out well, so now I reveal much less. Sadly I feel I have to be much more guarded than I would prefer.

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Just curious to know why people are happy to be swingers but so ashamed of anyone finding out about it? "

I am just a private erosion full stop. Not just about me being on here, but about a lot of things that happen in my life.

As for what people on here tjink of me...i have no idea

"As for what people on here tjink of me...i have no idea "

I think you're lovely

Where should I start?

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

I usually say what i think (which in my opinion is a good asset to have)

So some people like me and some people don't......i'm Irish..so we can be be insulting in a nice way x

[Removed by poster at 27/09/15 23:46:22]

We all think your swell, despite the autocarrot Smudge

lol x

Glastonbury

I made myself a t-shirt that's got a classic American diner sign hanging off the neck that says:

Sorry we're

FUCKED

Glastonbury

Got another that reads

ALL NIGHT

DRUG PROWLING

WOLF

Quite like that one

Glastonbury

Having said that, I've got a mate with a

JESUS IS A CUNT

T-shirt, which was nice

I think you are bodacious

[Removed by poster at 28/09/15 05:25:22]

I don't think anyone knows about this side of me from my vanilla life. If they do, nobody has said anything but they're probably sniggering behind my back

What do people 'out there' think of me on a day to day basis? Probably the same as on here - some people will think I'm a bit of a c**t, others can tolerate me.

People can think what they want to be honest, I'll still keep being me

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

a dreamer, clever, witty and beautiful x

some people love to love me, some people love to hate me. some see the truth in me and some like to tell lies about me..all in all, i live quite happily in my own skin and those that really know me, like knowing me..so all's good in my world x

"I don't think anyone knows about this side of me from my vanilla life. If they do, nobody has said anything but they're probably sniggering behind my back

What do people 'out there' think of me on a day to day basis? Probably the same as on here - some people will think I'm a bit of a c**t, others can tolerate me.

People can think what they want to be honest, I'll still keep being me "

well said that man let's face it nobody knows anyone on here until they meet them ,we are all just a group of text messages

Aww what lovely commebts to wake up to

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Some people have public face pics. Some people are very open with friends/ family/ colleagues etc.

What do other people think of you? What has been your experience as a "known swinger"?"

None of my friends, family or colleagues know about this side of our life, I doubt they've even guessed. When we meet people within a swinging environment they sometimes say we're the last people they would expect to be swingers from outward appearances. So you could say that as a known swinger people think I don't look the type

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What do other people think of you? What has been your experience as a "known swinger"?

None of my friends, family or colleagues know about this side of our life, I doubt they've even guessed. When we meet people within a swinging environment they sometimes say we're the last people they would expect to be swingers from outward appearances. So you could say that as a known swinger people think I don't look the type

"

I think you're a nice couple.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think you're a nice couple. "

thank you Steve, that's sort of where our name came from people would say "you look like a nice couple" if only they knew eh

Well a few opinion are like this:

My swinger friend well I wouldn't call him a swinger just someone that will fuck anything: I'm giving blokes a free wank

My work friends: some are really interested and want to know more, some are worried that I've lost the plot and 'I need to be put in Ann summers, with the door locked to get it out of my system' (actually said to me, I kid you not) and the others just shrug and don't want to hear, mostly they are worried about me

My actual friends; they want to know every detail, think I'm brave and always ask to see the cock pictures!!

tbh i couldnt careless what people think of me i show my face because ive got nothing to hide im nt really a swinger tho just want a lil excitement in mylife and nt with numerous guys either i know that this is a sex site but i do have morals

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"tbh i couldnt careless what people think of me i show my face because ive got nothing to hide im nt really a swinger tho just want a lil excitement in mylife and nt with numerous guys either i know that this is a sex site but i do have morals"

Oh lol. At what number does it move from a "lil excitement" to immoral?

I think your cuckoo quite frankly

» Add a new message to this topic