FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > man flu who has or had it?

man flu who has or had it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I before you start ladys it is a scientific fact that testosterone im males quadruples the effects of flu in the male body. So whos got it apart from me and tips for getting rid of it Ive had it 5 days now and its starting to piss me off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Echnaecia or however you spell it and vitamin c overdose

4 days lol ive got it that bad im losing track of days

I've had it over weekend. Day/night nurse, plenty fluids (water!) and if you are ok taking it ibrophen. Fresh air made me feel a bit better yesterday too. Open windows and flush the germs out! Get well soon

I've had plenty of colds - just take paracetamol and toughen up.

I've had flu once and when you've HAD flu you'll never claim to have it again just because you've got a sniffle.

"I've had plenty of colds - just take paracetamol and toughen up.

I've had flu once and when you've HAD flu you'll never claim to have it again just because you've got a sniffle."

This is very true! Had swine flu. Vile! But man flu is a bad cold

Well ive been in bed almost all weekend been sick with on of the worst headaches ive ever had not been able to keep any food down for more than 20 min also constant snot running out my noseand coughing up what can only be described as brown tar also have realy bad back ake that bad I cant sleep so would you say that is the sniffels or flu ?

Sounds like flu I've had it once and boy the bugger knocks you off your feet give me a cold any day.Hope you get well OP and drink plenty of fluids.

"Well ive been in bed almost all weekend been sick with on of the worst headaches ive ever had not been able to keep any food down for more than 20 min also constant snot running out my noseand coughing up what can only be described as brown tar also have realy bad back ake that bad I cant sleep so would you say that is the sniffels or flu ?"

Sounds like you have TB

"Well ive been in bed almost all weekend been sick with on of the worst headaches ive ever had not been able to keep any food down for more than 20 min also constant snot running out my noseand coughing up what can only be described as brown tar also have realy bad back ake that bad I cant sleep so would you say that is the sniffels or flu ?"

If you coughing up brown muck and back/chest hurts I'd go to gp for them to listen as could be a bacterial chest infection X

Raw mashed garlic cloves (2-3) with honey drizzled over (or just swallow the cloves) 3 x a day for 3 days, mix a bit of clove oil (natures best antiviral) into Vicks and lather yourself in it. You'll be back to normal in three days....albeit with serious garlic breath however!! But both garlic and clove oil are seriously strong antivirals

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I've got it, I'll probably be dead soon i hope the good gentlemen of Fab will be there to comfort my widow

"Well ive been in bed almost all weekend been sick with on of the worst headaches ive ever had not been able to keep any food down for more than 20 min also constant snot running out my noseand coughing up what can only be described as brown tar also have realy bad back ake that bad I cant sleep so would you say that is the sniffels or flu ?

If you coughing up brown muck and back/chest hurts I'd go to gp for them to listen as could be a bacterial chest infection X"

I ended up in hospital when I had flu, can't remember nearly 2 weeks of my life. So given my experience and your current state I diagnose you with hefty sniffles....

Drink plenty of water, take paracetamol every 4hrs and if your chest doesn't start to clear up in the next few days speak to a doctor.

Rip mate, was nice knowing you. Not many survive man flu, it's deadly.

I've had flu once and when you've HAD flu you'll never claim to have it again just because you've got a sniffle."

i keep agreeing with your posts ive had flu just the once and it floored me for weeks - and i dont do sympathy for flu moaners - if its hurts and your overheated take a paracetamol - drink plenty and get to bed when you can - sleeping is healing in my book - plus as mentioned take echinacea to boos your immune system over winter months if youre prone to chills etc and double the dose if you get ill -

I've had flu once and when you've HAD flu you'll never claim to have it again just because you've got a sniffle.

i keep agreeing with your posts "

Is I because I actually talk a lot of sense?

i keep agreeing with your posts

Is I because I actually talk a lot of sense? "

i have to say yes there dont i - either that or we both talk the same crap

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I had man flu just under 2 years ago was so bad collapsed and fitted

"I had man flu just under 2 years ago was so bad collapsed and fitted "

thats real flu

I actually got my wife to agree that man foo is a stronger strain

But then she said "hopefully it is, when you have a sniffle it's bed and everyone run round after you, when i get it the house goes on I dont have the luxury of stopping even with you guys running round after me"

Just no compromise, haha

I don't think you'd be able to post in here with real flu

» Add a new message to this topic