FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > apple..or champagne..

apple..or champagne..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odareyou OP   Man  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

According to a brand survey.. Apple are the coolest brand in the UK.. Dom perignon has dropped out of the top ten..

What's your coolest brand..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

NONE

(I don't do 'brands')

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Aldi.

Genuinely.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not a brand type of girl

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I'm not a brand type of girl "

I thought a brand was something involving a red hot iron that you use to mark cattle?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not sure I have a cool brand, but some brands have a reputation for being good quality.

I would say I've never bought an apple product, but I've just bought an icandy apple pram and pushchair(not my choice)

And it is well worth the money for how it will get used

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool "

I'm with you on the Chanel

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I prefer Jo Brand to Russell Brand

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool

I'm with you on the Chanel"

I have No 5 oil it's gorgeous

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool "
I've lived and died in my Clarke's sandals all summer

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I prefer Jo Brand to Russell Brand "

Cor me too, that Russell never shuts up and Jo likes cake

I don't realy go for brands , but I do like M & S Lingerie

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool

I'm with you on the Chanel

I have No 5 oil it's gorgeous "

Me too and coco mademoiselle !

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool I've lived and died in my Clarke's sandals all summer "

I haven't died in mine yet well not literally. I got a lovely pair of wedges in a wide fit and have worn them a lot too. Even young people say they like them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't realy go for brands , but I do like M & S Lingerie"

I always head for the Ted Baker lingerie.

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool I've lived and died in my Clarke's sandals all summer

I haven't died in mine yet well not literally. I got a lovely pair of wedges in a wide fit and have worn them a lot too. Even young people say they like them "

well there you go, could be setting a trend, funny really we start of in Clarke's shoes then drift off and then back to them

"I'm not a brand type of girl

I thought a brand was something involving a red hot iron that you use to mark cattle?"

I always thought about having a V branded on my arse

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool I've lived and died in my Clarke's sandals all summer

I haven't died in mine yet well not literally. I got a lovely pair of wedges in a wide fit and have worn them a lot too. Even young people say they like them well there you go, could be setting a trend, funny really we start of in Clarke's shoes then drift off and then back to them "

Lol, I hated my school sandals with a passion though.

I haven't died in mine yet well not literally. I got a lovely pair of wedges in a wide fit and have worn them a lot too. Even young people say they like them well there you go, could be setting a trend, funny really we start of in Clarke's shoes then drift off and then back to them "

I do have a pair of Clarks burgundy knee high boots.

Meh, I've never managed to muster up enough interest in such things. Well made and value for money is what counts.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Don't really "do" brands.

I prefer Cravendale milk...it just tastes better.

- Amy. x

"I don't realy go for brands , but I do like M & S Lingerie

I always head for the Ted Baker lingerie."

I love Ted Baker and Janet Reger lingerie

Not interested in whether or not the brand is " cool", I only buy top brands in my outdoors wear, because I don't want to go all hypothermia etc. The ones that have earned my respect in this area are Paramo, Meindl and Scarpa.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think we will all have at least one "brand" in our home. The problem (if it is one) arises when people slavishly stick to one brand only....I mean people trusted VW

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Probably not a brand as such, because they are not mainstream/high street names, but Loakes shoes for men, very well made, can be pricey but worth the money, especially for guys who have to be suited and booted for work.

I'm not really into brand names. Its always just a reason to charge more money.

-Courtney

By *odareyou OP   Man  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Apparently Rolex dropped out and spotify came in..

I'm aware of brand names... I don't buy because of the brand, I buy things that offer the function and reliability and quality I wanty...if that's a brand so be it to me thats not what's inoortant..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not really into brand names. Its always just a reason to charge more money.

-Courtney"

That's often true but sometimes its worth it. If I'd bought my sandals from Primark for a tenner instead of Clarks for £60 I wouldn't have had leather and probably have bought several pairs by now. In my opinion it's a case of weighing up the advantages and disadvantages before buying rather than dismissing something just because it has a certain label.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh and PS I'm not suggesting that's what you do

Chanel Allure Sport pout Homme very nice but expensive. Not always guaranteed to be a knicker dropper though lol

"Oh and PS I'm not suggesting that's what you do "

That's cool. I agree with you in principle and I do buy brand names, it's just for the purposes of the OPs question, I don't think brands are 'cool' just because of their name recognition. And lots of brand name stuff is crappier in quality than lesser known names.

-Courtney

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Oh and PS I'm not suggesting that's what you do

That's cool. I agree with you in principle and I do buy brand names, it's just for the purposes of the OPs question, I don't think brands are 'cool' just because of their name recognition. And lots of brand name stuff is crappier in quality than lesser known names.

-Courtney"

That's the bloomin truth. I've got a couple of brand name things from charity shops that are very poorly made.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool Chanel Allure Sport pout Homme very nice but expensive. Not always guaranteed to be a knicker dropper though lol "

It is lovely. Mr N wear a Bleu de Chanel it's gorgeous. Unfortunately even Chanel can't guarantee knickers dropping.

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool Chanel Allure Sport pout Homme very nice but expensive. Not always guaranteed to be a knicker dropper though lol

It is lovely. Mr N wear a Bleu de Chanel it's gorgeous. Unfortunately even Chanel can't guarantee knickers dropping."

If you find one that does will you message me please!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do like some brands. I love a couple of the Chanel perfumes number five and allure, I also love some of the Givenchy ones. I often buy Clarke's shoes but I don't expect anybody thinks that's cool Chanel Allure Sport pout Homme very nice but expensive. Not always guaranteed to be a knicker dropper though lol

It is lovely. Mr N wear a Bleu de Chanel it's gorgeous. Unfortunately even Chanel can't guarantee knickers dropping. If you find one that does will you message me please!!! "

If I find one it will become the next big brand and I'll be a millionaire

It is lovely. Mr N wear a Bleu de Chanel it's gorgeous. Unfortunately even Chanel can't guarantee knickers dropping. If you find one that does will you message me please!!!

If I find one it will become the next big brand and I'll be a millionaire "

Very intelligent answer 10 out of 10. Well done!!! Consider a fifty fifty partnership?

» Add a new message to this topic