FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So why we like a change of partner and then back to them

So why we like a change of partner and then back to them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LLURS OP   Man  over a year ago

waterforx

So why do we swing it's the excitement for me as it's abnormal I guess so what's it fir ye out there my sexy friends mail bk thanks a lot p/ t

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Abnormal? Lol

Never realised we were abnormal

Abnormally freaky. . .in the bedroom

You should see the abnormal things I do in the bedroom

waterforx

You not abnormal Kandi74 you are a very sexy lady who likes to play abnormal. That's all / live ur sexy pic so it's kinda like being cuckolded ur partner has to accept but somewhere down the line we could all have very jealous partners mail back my sexy friends / p

I think most people would say it is the excitement, or something similar.

There are reasons that we are not consciously aware of too - biological and evolutionary reasons why switching partners is such a turn on.

As for abnormality, I think we aren't normal in that most people don't follow-through with the desire, but I think wanting to do things like this is perfectly normal. Even people who don't swing are turned on by the stuff we all get to enjoy just because we are more open and willing

-Courtney

waterforx

Love to see the abnormal things you do in bedroom zoya do you think you swing because you abnormal or the sex is a lot more exciting mail back to me my horny friends : p

waterforx

Very good answer Courtney love to swing with you and Marc some time it's very exciting ok but they do say a lot of swinging couples have jealous problems have a partner now who is a swinging lady like you Courtney but sometime the more you think abou her fucking other guys the more you want to fuck her / we has to make a schedule that I. Have her 3 nights and she does what she wants for 4 and she wants me to watch her fuck another guy / but said no does Marc not get jealous of you Courtney : love ur sexy pic Paul mail back to me my sexy friends p

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Here we go again..

waterforx

Only having a debait here mr lover man lighten up my friend we are only passing through this life and having as much fun as we can / I love to swing but just checking things out and getting sm friendly advise / mail back my sexy friends Paul e

"So why do we swing it's the excitement for me as it's abnormal I guess so what's it fir ye out there my sexy friends mail bk thanks a lot p/ t "

I think you missed (ninja)

» Add a new message to this topic