FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Show of hands

Show of hands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Show of hands ladies, who's got tattooed eyebrows?

You must realise they look absolutely terrible?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I haven't but my Stepmum has due to alopecia. They look very real & have been a confidence booster for her.

Another friend had hers done after cancer treatment.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Badly done ones look terrible. You'll see people with well done ones all the time and not realise.

See also: all cosmetic surgery.

No but I'm lucky to have decent ones of my own...

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Show of hands ladies, who's got tattooed eyebrows?

You must realise they look absolutely terrible? "

Why on earth would you think any lady who had them would answer you after such a spiteful condemnation, or that it would be in any way uplifting, encouraging or life-enhancing to her, or that such a thread give in ANY way a favourable impression of yourself??

I have natural eyebrows, I have no axe to grind, but the dumbness of men on here really beggars belief at times.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why on earth would you think any lady who had them would answer you after such a spiteful condemnation, or that it would be in any way uplifting, encouraging or life-enhancing to her, or that such a thread give in ANY way a favourable impression of yourself??

I have natural eyebrows, I have no axe to grind, but the dumbness of men on here really beggars belief at times.

"

Because it's a bit of fun, people really do need to lighten up. Look a smiley ------

Smiley = passive agressive.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"

not all the men on here are dumb

not all the men on here are dumb "

I know two ladies that have them done and you wouldn't really know they have them tattooed on unless you looked really close x

"Because it's a bit of fun, people really do need to lighten up. Look a smiley ------ "

Is it fun though

The outcomes of some medical conditions leave people without eyebrows and tattoo fixes the issue but not necessarily the insecurity

Your post opens up those insecurities and pokes fun at them

Only fair and to be expected you will get challenged with such an all encompassing statement

"Because it's a bit of fun, people really do need to lighten up. Look a smiley ------

Is it fun though

The outcomes of some medical conditions leave people without eyebrows and tattoo fixes the issue but not necessarily the insecurity

Your post opens up those insecurities and pokes fun at them

Only fair and to be expected you will get challenged with such an all encompassing statement

"

Because it's a bit of fun, people really do need to lighten up. Look a smiley ------ "

Show a pic so we can take the piss out of you . It's just a bit of fun

not all the men on here are dumb "

Just the dumb ones

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I was talking to someone a week or two back about her tattoos. She told me that she'd had her eyebrows tattooed but I would never have even noticed if she hadn't told me.

I guess it's the same as any tattoo - they can be done well or badly.

Because it's a bit of fun, people really do need to lighten up. Look a smiley ------

Show a pic so we can take the piss out of you . It's just a bit of fun "

Oooh ! Well said ! Now why didn't I think of that !

I know plenty who have them and they look good in mx opnion but everyone's tastes arent the same.

Yout mess is someone elses beautiful OP

They are lot more natural looking now than they were years ago. I don't have them but for some its necessary and is a big boost for them.

» Add a new message to this topic