FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is the kiss the indicator for....

Is the kiss the indicator for....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I NEED your thoughts and opinions as newish to FAB....and have experienced a few kisses of late......

Is the kiss the indicator for the type of sex.... Great kisser with full lips able to build momentum and little bites and nips and ebb and flow = nice encounter for me...

Then there is the washing machine fellow ... Around and around and wet flying everywhere - not a great bed fellow.... Or Mr Frog trying to catch flies ... Tongue poke tongue poke... Bed to match.....

Or was he kissing a mirror all his life type ... Tight and hard with head rocking omg .....

What have you named your kiss experiences - have they matched the bedroom....???

Am I right to use it as an indicator or RED FLAG ?

V

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree you can use it as an indicator or a RED FLAG (get the hell out of there!)

some of the horniest snogging sessions I have had have almost always led to great sex...

generally speaking if a man is rubbish at kissing it follows that the sex isn't up to much either, IMO

if the kiss aint good it turns me off - we love kissing - can put so much sensuality and eroticism into one - give and take

"I agree you can use it as an indicator or a RED FLAG (get the hell out of there!)

some of the horniest snogging sessions I have had have almost always led to great sex...

generally speaking if a man is rubbish at kissing it follows that the sex isn't up to much either, IMO "

That is the conclusion I have come to after a few months of this ....I wonder if guys experience the same?

Yeah passionate kissing = passionate sex for me. Nervous guys tend to be nervous kissers and not that good in bed either, but i forgive them coz they're nervous but usually like loads of sex and if you take control it can end up good.

Can't stand guys who don't kiss, tends to make for boring sex.

Yep- if the kissing isn't doing it for me- Do not pass Go!!

By *sla69Woman  over a year ago

coventry/Leicestershire border

A good kiss and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. And you no if its good the sex is going to be amazing....

So at the kissing criteria point .... That where the exit strategy comes into play hey..... If it's the"yuk" kiss... Do u tell the truth ???

"So at the kissing criteria point .... That where the exit strategy comes into play hey..... If it's the"yuk" kiss... Do u tell the truth ??? "

Was asked once if i thought they where a good kisser.. My answer " Trust me your a terrible kisser" needless to say it went no further

Can I just add it's not just some men who are unable to kiss.

I've had some women who I've felt lucky to have any face left after a little petting session.

Not all women are great kissers either.

Just doing my bit to fight the Boys corner

"Can I just add it's not just some men who are unable to kiss.

I've had some women who I've felt lucky to have any face left after a little petting session.

Just doing my bit to fight the Boys corner "

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'll always go in for a kiss at the end of a social if I like him of course. You can tell a lot from a kiss I think. It's even better if he takes the initiative and puckers up for me

Isn't it all subjective though? One persons great kiss might be another's awful kiss?

A bit like BJ's, some people like them soft, slow and sensual, others like them rougher with the lady hard wanking them at the same time - polar opposites but they both appeal to some.

Surely communication is the key, if you don't like what they're doing unless you tell them they'll assume that all is ok - I'd rather be told to go gentler / rougher or more / less tongue etc etc to get the most out of the experience for us both

Glad u piped up ... What do u do or say when it's the YUK kiss ?

Just doing my bit to fight the Boys corner

Glad u piped up ... What do u do or say when it's the YUK kiss ? "

To be honest I normally just suffer it.It's not really in my nature to go "Hey,I think you're a shite Kisser"

Had a meet totally amazing at kissing but was like a wet lettuce in bed was a complete let down thankfully the only good kiss bad bed buddy I've had

"Had a meet totally amazing at kissing but was like a wet lettuce in bed was a complete let down thankfully the only good kiss bad bed buddy I've had "

Well the first opposite .... Rather interesting this isn't it?

Giss a kiss

I had a totally kissless relationship for 27 years. The first man I kissed after got the full works and pulled away breathless. He said I kissed really lovely

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I had a totally kissless relationship for 27 years. The first man I kissed after got the full works and pulled away breathless. He said I kissed really lovely

"

Christ....really? I bet you're making up for it now!!!

Kissing is important nothing like putting you right off a slobbering man or woman I wonder why someone never said anything to them before

My ex was a lovely kisser but it lacked passion, just like in bed. I stayed for 13 years! Silly girl

cant stand slobbery kisses -

By *lueEyedGuyMEMan  over a year ago

MancBoltonBuryWigan

I like a long passionate kiss as it helps lead to passionate and raunchy sex.

» Add a new message to this topic