FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Too dark or too fat for London night club.

Too dark or too fat for London night club.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

DSTRKT, a night club in London has come underside for its door policy which refuses entry to their club to women who it deems are "too dark" or "too fat".

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/09/popular-london-nightclub-under-fire-for-refusing-to-let-black-women-in-for-being-too-dark-too-fat/

Are swingers clubs not doing much the same, with how they operate their door policies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Is there a y swingers clubs that don't let women in because there to dark or to fat?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Can't be bothered reading the article but what do they mean by 'too dark'?

No goths?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never seen anyone turned away at a swinging club for physical reasons. Have not seen it on the forums either.

I think the club needs to be investigated by trading standards.

I applied to attend an event run by city slickers and was turned down for

.... Not looking after myself ....

By *eorgy26Man  over a year ago

Sutton

Imagine if it was the same for this fabswingers. That would be half the woman on this site gone!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Never encountered any swingers clubs that operate such a policy.

Heard this on the radio! Ludicrous!!

That's not the only club in London do it either.

I would have barred them for texting "Turnt away" instead of "turned away"

Door policy is at the discretion of the management and they do not need to give a reason, gets in the press when someone can shout it's racist but it's usually the label on the clothes against bar prices or the stability on their feet (why let someone in that has already d*unk all they need)

"I applied to attend an event run by city slickers and was turned down for

.... Not looking after myself ...."

I bet if you were a man with a fat wallet you could look like The Penguin from Batman and get in.

Hope you told them to fuck right off!

Sutton

I bet if you were a man with a fat wallet you could look like The Penguin from Batman and get in. "

Or a woman for that matter.

I bet if you were a man with a fat wallet you could look like The Penguin from Batman and get in. "

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Never encountered any swingers clubs that operate such a policy."

the pretty peoples clubs do.......killing kittens, city slickers ect ect

i am sure people are aware of the type of club they are wishing to join.... so if they get turned down i don't have that much sympathy for them

"Is there a y swingers clubs that don't let women in because there to dark or to fat?

"

There used to be a swingers club in Walsall a few years ago that didn't allow membership to women over 35 or a size 12, within 6 months it had changed hands and was run as an open to anybody swingers club

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well I'm to old for killing kittens

From a report on the net these girls tried to get in with a aggressive attitude........

Private clubs can do what they want. They are specifically for creating cliques.

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

im picturing the fat slags from viz?

"im picturing the fat slags from viz?"

They're pretty, bit fat but not obese at all. They don't look loaded and i reckon that's why they're not allowed in, the club wants money and to reek of money.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I think the club needs to be investigated by trading standards."

if you have seen a notice on any nightclub entrance it will normally say "R.O.A.R"

Rights Over Admission Reserved.....

they don't have to give a reason...

"Imagine if it was the same for this fabswingers. That would be half the woman on this site gone!"

And almost all of the men.

Sutton

"Imagine if it was the same for this fabswingers. That would be half the woman on this site gone!

And almost all of the men. "

Nah, it would turn into a mandatory entry fee for men. No men no gold.

"Imagine if it was the same for this fabswingers. That would be half the woman on this site gone!

And almost all of the men.

Nah, it would turn into a mandatory entry fee for men. No men no gold.

"

That site exists, it is fabguys.

"Heard this on the radio! Ludicrous!!

That's not the only club in London do it either."

It's pretty sensible though.

Women draw in the guys who spend the money, hence why they often won't let guys in but will let women jump the queue etc.

If a club gets a reputation for being full of hot girls then it will get the guys willing to go to spend their cash.

Long and short of it is, don't like it ladies then start buying your own drinks then you're the customer not the product.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'd rather have a mix of people in a venue, rather than the venue picking a demographic for me.

I'm guessing I'd never pass the Killing Kittens Minger test so yes, this does happen in the world of swinging...

Its on the news now and a big protest it was too.

Whilst I think if any club or organisation turns people away because of their age or size they really are on a slippery slope to disaster, I do feel it's their choice go some degree. Perhaps have nights for the minority, IE people of medically healthy bmi, that way the obese majority can have evenings in gorging themselves stupid in the attempt to get themselves a postcode for each cheek of their arse.

The whole nation is becoming grossly overweight, I have lots of friends and colleagues that are overweight. Sexually though, I personally find it a real turn off unless the partner is of a healthy weight. I would like to have a filter facility on here to filter out everyone who is not my preferred body type. I am more than happy to chat to anyone, as for meeting up, we all have our likes and dislikes.

Edinburgh

You bumped an ancient post to tell us overweight people don't float your boat? Um... thanks for sharing.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"You bumped an ancient post to tell us overweight people don't float your boat? Um... thanks for sharing. "

He needed to find some way to inform us of his _iews! Good on you for letting us know.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 31/12/16 16:18:02]

"Whilst I think if any club or organisation turns people away because of their age or size they really are on a slippery slope to disaster, I do feel it's their choice go some degree. Perhaps have nights for the minority, IE people of medically healthy bmi, that way the obese majority can have evenings in gorging themselves stupid in the attempt to get themselves a postcode for each cheek of their arse.

The whole nation is becoming grossly overweight, I have lots of friends and colleagues that are overweight. Sexually though, I personally find it a real turn off unless the partner is of a healthy weight. I would like to have a filter facility on here to filter out everyone who is not my preferred body type. I am more than happy to chat to anyone, as for meeting up, we all have our likes and dislikes."

Ooookkaaayyy

Hope you feel better for that.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Whilst I think if any club or organisation turns people away because of their age or size they really are on a slippery slope to disaster, I do feel it's their choice go some degree. Perhaps have nights for the minority, IE people of medically healthy bmi, that way the obese majority can have evenings in gorging themselves stupid in the attempt to get themselves a postcode for each cheek of their arse.

The whole nation is becoming grossly overweight, I have lots of friends and colleagues that are overweight. Sexually though, I personally find it a real turn off unless the partner is of a healthy weight. I would like to have a filter facility on here to filter out everyone who is not my preferred body type. I am more than happy to chat to anyone, as for meeting up, we all have our likes and dislikes."

What do you suggest people do about the color of their skin?

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"You bumped an ancient post to tell us overweight people don't float your boat? Um... thanks for sharing. "

Actually, wouldn't they sink his boat?

Sorry couldn't resist..

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Never encountered any swingers clubs that operate such a policy.

the pretty peoples clubs do.......killing kittens, city slickers ect ect

i am sure people are aware of the type of club they are wishing to join.... so if they get turned down i don't have that much sympathy for them"

This.

Any club with such policies would attract people who hold such values too. Not a good look.

Edinburgh

The whole nation is becoming grossly overweight, I have lots of friends and colleagues that are overweight. Sexually though, I personally find it a real turn off unless the partner is of a healthy weight. I would like to have a filter facility on here to filter out everyone who is not my preferred body type. I am more than happy to chat to anyone, as for meeting up, we all have our likes and dislikes.

What do you suggest people do about the color of their skin?"

Facepaint?

Facepaint? "

I would've said bleach

Just a postcode? That's amateur level gorging. I was aiming for making each arse cheek the size of a country. Sorry there's no filter to segregate you from the horrors you must see on here, it must be terrible for you.

I think you've just applied that filter yourself...

Facepaint?

I would've said bleach "

Well I wouldn't suggest anything about the colour of people's skin, I don't have any issues with ethniticy, again this is individual choice, many dating sites do have filters for ethniticy and body type.

i would just use the one for body type.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

surely they can let in who they want .plenty of clubs have their own rules about who gets in ..its always been like that

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Facepaint?

I would've said bleach Well I wouldn't suggest anything about the colour of people's skin, I don't have any issues with ethniticy, again this is individual choice, many dating sites do have filters for ethniticy and body type.

i would just use the one for body type. "

What do you think overweight people do in clubs? Just gorge themselves?

Facepaint?

I would've said bleach Well I wouldn't suggest anything about the colour of people's skin, I don't have any issues with ethniticy, again this is individual choice, many dating sites do have filters for ethniticy and body type.

What do you think overweight people do in clubs? Just gorge themselves? "

Yes....on cock! Because there's plenty of interest in 'normal' clubs

Facepaint?

What do you think overweight people do in clubs? Just gorge themselves? "

Perhaps there is a new business venture for someone here, a club where people can "gorge" themselves silly; oh wait a minute I think that's already out there!

I am quite sure that people in the clubs in question will be gorging themselves on something other than food, be them overweight or not.

Perhaps DSTRKT will have an open to all, door policy and introduce a "toxic" salad bar to stave off the fatties.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I wondered how this thread had returned.

"Perhaps DSTRKT will have an open to all, door policy and introduce a "toxic" salad bar to stave off the fatties."

I'm a big girl and love salad. We don't all hiss and melt at the site of lettuce you know.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Facepaint?

i would just use the one for body type. "

just like others may use the utter distain you have for a group of people as a filter....... fancy that!!!!

any i am always happy to have your share in the cream cake queue... i wouldn't want you not being all buff now!!!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It's the last night of the year, why create drama.

You do your thing with people you like

And leave others be.

Yes obesity is an issue, there are many many many threads discussing the matter. Pulling one up to ram home your point seems poor spirited on a night that people may be home alone and feeling more vulnerable than normal.

Good luck in 2017, have lots of fun

Edinburgh

"It's the last night of the year, why create drama.

And leave others be.

Yes obesity is an issue, there are many many many threads discussing the matter. Pulling one up to ram home your point seems poor spirited on a night that people may be home alone and feeling more vulnerable than normal.

Good luck in 2017, have lots of fun "

This, this and some more of this!

View I you

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

And leave others be.

Well said

And leave others be.

Who recycled this nonsense?

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

And leave others be.

This....

Happy New Year View, and to you all!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

And leave others be.

View I you "

I love you too I do have a soft side

Enjoy 2017 xxx

Edinburgh

And leave others be.

View I you

I love you too I do have a soft side

Enjoy 2017 xxx"

Back at you x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

And leave others be.

this..

well said..

And leave others be.

This is a good point, I do think people often create their own drama though.

My original post could have quite simply said I agree partly with the club, IE if they want any particular group of people it should be their choice, however there is a fine line and they have possibly crossed it. Perhaps certain nights for slim only, nights for big only and nights for anyone; again this is still a little controversial. I could make reference to the alcohol, drug, obesity and many other social or political issues of the world and would surely offend some and have others agree.

Again I will state I have friends and colleagues that are very overweight, not an issue at all, I dared to make a point that I personally am not sexually attracted to overweight people! There are loads of people who are though.

On a finishing note, if I have offended anyone, I am sorry, it's not pitched at anyone in particular and if it were of course, there are groups of people who would sit and gorge! Let's not discriminate against those people either!

I genuinely wish everyone, skinny, slim, average, fat, fatter and the fattest a great evening and a happy new year, which is only 6 hours away.

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic