FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Professional Sex???

Professional Sex???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The cervical cancer thread got me thinking about professions that bring one into direct contact with genitalia. I posted that I should have been a gynaecologist and overall it seems a pretty assuring way of seeing as much pussy as possible but do they think about it sexually or professionally?

I must be extremely difficult for male doctors to not get turned on by some of the sexy women they must meet/treat, I know I'd have a permanent stiffy if I had to do that for a living or would it become so routine that a pussy gaping open for me to inspect would become a bit boring eventually (God, that's a sobering thought!).

What other professions are there that bring you into direct contact with naked bodies (excluding prostitution and morgue technicians lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

but wishy...would u have a stiffy if u was face with a gash that looked like road kill, was as hairy as hell , and stank worse than sewerage ??

I'm sure they see all sorts of fannys in that job lol

"but wishy...would u have a stiffy if u was face with a gash that looked like road kill, was as hairy as hell , and stank worse than sewerage ??

I'm sure they see all sorts of fannys in that job lol "

SSSSHHH!!! Stop spoiling my dream ffs!!! hehehe

"but wishy...would u have a stiffy if u was face with a gash that looked like road kill, was as hairy as hell , and stank worse than sewerage ??

I'm sure they see all sorts of fannys in that job lol "

I would like a vomiting smilie please

I think if I was faced with a gaping pussy once a week without someone with a warm hearted personality attached i'd struggle anyway...

But I see your point lol.. I love chinese food.. but if I ate it everyday I'd crave a sarnie for sure..

"But I see your point lol.. I love chinese food.. but if I ate it everyday I'd crave a sarnie for sure.."

So are you saying, if you seen a "pussy" every day, you would crave for the other?

Tony

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

there was a pussy doctor on here and he was knocking the chicks over like 9 pins.

So i reckon they park it at the door and those rubber gloves and bossy stroppy nurses must have an effect on the stiffy machinery ..

suture nurse ....oooh thanks its new ..does my bum look big in it tho

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

worst job in the world Pussy doctor!

You only get to see the ill ones!

"worst job in the world Pussy doctor!

You only get to see the ill ones!"

I beg to differ. Lots of lovely, healthy, sexy women with beautiful fresh pussies go for check ups everyday... fuck this, I'm off to medical college!!

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"worst job in the world Pussy doctor!

You only get to see the ill ones!

I beg to differ. Lots of lovely, healthy, sexy women with beautiful fresh pussies go for check ups everyday... fuck this, I'm off to medical college!! "

Maybe your right but its not exactly in a sexually orientated environment. Wouldn't you get a little complacent after a while?

"Lots of lovely, healthy, sexy women with beautiful fresh pussies go for check ups everyday... fuck this, I'm off to medical college!! "

you'll do well, there are many openings in that field.

Forum Mod

I love different pussies but even I got bored of looking at them after 6 months on a gynae ward and gynae theatre

Was very interesting though.....anyone who thinks theirs may look a little odd?.....think again cos beleive me its not

all over the place

"I love different pussies but even I got bored of looking at them after 6 months on a gynae ward and gynae theatre

Was very interesting though.....anyone who thinks theirs may look a little odd?.....think again cos beleive me its not "

mine is ...it sticks out and the clit is 8 " long ...with a purple end ....

well weird

Forum Mod

"I love different pussies but even I got bored of looking at them after 6 months on a gynae ward and gynae theatre

Was very interesting though.....anyone who thinks theirs may look a little odd?.....think again cos beleive me its not

well weird "

You're on the wrong ward

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 25/06/09 14:23:06]

all over the place

well weird

You're on the wrong ward "

nahhhh all the nurses said you got a right C**t there and the next thing they took me to another ward ....love the NHS ...putting me amongst all those women .....why they wanna get in and examine my bits of a night i ll never know ...

ooooh matron

Right the job i would love that would bring me into contact with genitalia is vastectomy clinic.

Where I work certain days a week is vastectomy clinic, and i just love seeing the faces on the guys who come in. Especially when they see it is a female doctor who is going to have their balls in their hands. I just love it (apart from the smell of burning flesh afterwards). Buts nothing makes me laugh more than seeing the guys walking out afterwards like John Wayne with their bag of medication for the pain. And there is us women who walk out of hospital after having a baby with nothing.

Think we Pussy Possee kick ass again against the Doris's....

all over the place

"Right the job i would love that would bring me into contact with genitalia is vastectomy clinic.

Where I work certain days a week is vastectomy clinic, and i just love seeing the faces on the guys who come in. Especially when they see it is a female doctor who is going to have their balls in their hands. I just love it (apart from the smell of burning flesh afterwards). Buts nothing makes me laugh more than seeing the guys walking out afterwards like John Wayne with their bag of medication for the pain. And there is us women who walk out of hospital after having a baby with nothing.

Think we Pussy Possee kick ass again against the Doris's...."

vasectomys the cruelest cut of all ....think carefully guys ....!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic