FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i know all you people out there can help with this , i would like to know how to go about having sex with a TS, its al new to me and i have been offered a meet. is it the same as with a man? but with boobs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i know all you people out there can help with this , i would like to know how to go about having sex with a TS, its al new to me and i have been offered a meet. is it the same as with a man? but with boobs "

"i know all you people out there can help with this , i would like to know how to go about having sex with a TS, its al new to me and i have been offered a meet. is it the same as with a man? but with boobs "

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"i know all you people out there can help with this , i would like to know how to go about having sex with a TS, its al new to me and i have been offered a meet. is it the same as with a man? but with boobs

"

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"i know all you people out there can help with this , i would like to know how to go about having sex with a TS, its al new to me and i have been offered a meet. is it the same as with a man? but with boobs

"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

????????????????

I would imagine that depends on what type of ts he/she is? I'm no expert but are we talking post op? Pre op? Full trans gender or a geezer with a dress on??

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Maybe it would be nice to ask the person concerned, rather than plastering it all over the forum.

I'm sure they'll have been subjected to much worse questioning. But do it in a thoughtful way.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would agree with Funky, you are asking the wrong people.

» Add a new message to this topic