FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > wants to know what is being done about abusive messages???

wants to know what is being done about abusive messages???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had about three today, Ive reported the guys and also blocked them, thing is now im probably going to delete my profile as to be honest can do without the hassle, is there anything else that I can do? I really do try to be a nice person on here but its obviously not enough

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

set your filters and go hunting instead of being the prey....

mail them back and say i would rather stitch it up than fuck you you ugly bastard...then block them so they cant reply

Forum Mod

"set your filters and go hunting instead of being the prey...."

That is a good idea

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"mail them back and say i would rather stitch it up than fuck you you ugly bastard...then block them so they cant reply "

he he he he he he

love it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

love it True Phoenix lol x

"love it True Phoenix lol x"

stick with me kiddo I will make you a star

mwah xxxx

"love it True Phoenix lol x

mwah xxxx"

oh my good night !!!!!

Notting

"love it True Phoenix lol x

mwah xxxx"

Ooooooooooooooooooh yeah!!!!

"I have had about three today, Ive reported the guys and also blocked them, thing is now im probably going to delete my profile as to be honest can do without the hassle, is there anything else that I can do? I really do try to be a nice person on here but its obviously not enough "

Nice box!!

drywhitewine practise sending cutting replies to wishy...he loves it

Notting

"drywhitewine practise sending cutting replies to wishy...he loves it "

ooooh you are on form tonight girl

"drywhitewine practise sending cutting replies to wishy...he loves it

ooooh you are on form tonight girl "

no im on the forums hahahahaha

perhaps try this - send back an put-down message, then immediately block. Then when they try to reply they can't.

They'll have to sit there with your message on the screen in front of them and they can't do diddly squat about it. Nothing so frustrating as not being to get the last word in, or so I'm told.

I think the best slap down is the real condescending and polite one, by the way. That really pisses people off, and when they can't reply, pisses them off twice.

Just a thought.

"perhaps try this - send back an put-down message, then immediately block. Then when they try to reply they can't.

They'll have to sit there with your message on the screen in front of them and they can't do diddly squat about it. Nothing so frustrating as not being to get the last word in, or so I'm told.

I think the best slap down is the real condescending and polite one, by the way. That really pisses people off, and when they can't reply, pisses them off twice.

Just a thought."

just what i said...but you said it in a nicer way...ya pussy lol

Notting

no im on the forums hahahahaha"

HA

HA

HA

My god - there is no stopping you , hehe

HA

HA

HA

My god - there is no stopping you , hehe"

thats why i have big tits darling...overflow for my brain

Forum Mod

I also think change your profile to soemthing nicer than a rant....you may attract a better class of pm

As frustrating as it is to be getting the wrong sort of messages they obviously are'nt reading your profile anyway so make it more appealing to the lovely people out there who take the time to read a profile properly,at the moment they may be too scared to contact you

Good luck

Forum Mod

HA

HA

HA

My god - there is no stopping you , hehe

thats why i have big tits darling...overflow for my brain "

don't let em shrink too much then

i get loads of nasty messages, and i say fuck em..... there only sending u nasty mail cuz they know they aint got a hope in hell of meeting u.... so tell em to go shove there cock in a vice, cuz its the only grip there gonna feel...

fekkin ass wipes !!!!

"I also think change your profile to soemthing nicer than a rant....you may attract a better class of pm

As frustrating as it is to be getting the wrong sort of messages they obviously are'nt reading your profile anyway so make it more appealing to the lovely people out there who take the time to read a profile properly,at the moment they may be too scared to contact you

Good luck "

lol awww she is in helpful mod mode tonight

Darling we all know us single girls can write on out profiles that we are syphalitic bags of puss and will still get loads of mail.......unless of corse you are REALLY doing something wrong.

Just grow a thick skin OP and think sad frustrated fookers to the abusive ones and enjoy the many sexy as fuck gorgeous lovely guys that are on here

Notting

"I also think change your profile to soemthing nicer than a rant....you may attract a better class of pm

Good luck

Darling we all know us single girls can write on out profiles that we are syphalitic bags of puss and will still get loads of mail.......unless of corse you are REALLY doing something wrong.

Just grow a thick skin OP and think sad frustrated fookers to the abusive ones and enjoy the many sexy as fuck gorgeous lovely guys that are on here "

Ooooooooh and there are too....yummy yum yum.....

Forum Mod

Good luck

Just grow a thick skin OP and think sad frustrated fookers to the abusive ones and enjoy the many sexy as fuck gorgeous lovely guys that are on here "

Hear hear

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

At least can we try to understand why these unfortunate single men ,feel the need to write abusive messages . Is it symptomatic of a changing society, where perhaps men have lost there guaranteed dominant role is the socio-sexual politic.Please try to understand where these unfortunate unloved men are coming from.

Remember every one of them is someone's son and perhaps there first recollection is mothers breasts fluffy blankets and toys and then perhaps---oooops mummys gone replaced by hostile suspicious mummy ...

bless you my children here is the end of this weeks lesson

the Rev _leasuredome x

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"At least can we try to understand why these unfortunate single men ,feel the need to write abusive messages . Is it symptomatic of a changing society, where perhaps men have lost there guaranteed dominant role is the socio-sexual politic.Please try to understand where these unfortunate unloved men are coming from.

Remember every one of them is someone's son and perhaps there first recollection is mothers breasts fluffy blankets and toys and then perhaps---oooops mummys gone replaced by hostile suspicious mummy ...

the Rev _leasuredome x

"

Errrr - who ever said they were single men? I'e had it also from (mainly) couples that simply "we're looking for different things", only for them to reply "your loss you arrogant twat"

My loss? Really? And that's why they looked and my profile and mailed me? Sure it is! I am SO full of regret!

How come i dont get abusive mail..ive only had about 3 ever...i think i scare them

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"At least can we try to understand why these unfortunate single men ,feel the need to write abusive messages . Is it symptomatic of a changing society, where perhaps men have lost there guaranteed dominant role is the socio-sexual politic.Please try to understand where these unfortunate unloved men are coming from.

the Rev _leasuredome x

"

You think too much.

And talk too much.

Shut up and show us ya willy!

Notting

"How come i dont get abusive mail..ive only had about 3 ever...i think i scare them "

I had one quite threatening 11 weeks ago -= and the idiot messaged me again last week asking how i was!!!!

As if i had forgotten who he was...lol

I hadnt blocked cosi had reported and wanted to see if he retallyated....which he didnt - spoil sport...lol

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"How come i dont get abusive mail..ive only had about 3 ever...i think i scare them

I had one quite threatening 11 weeks ago -= and the idiot messaged me again last week asking how i was!!!!

I hadnt blocked cosi had reported and wanted to see if he retallyated....which he didnt - spoil sport...lol"

Charming your winging cos your NOT getting wanky messages. Tap your foot and tell him your still waiting lol

On the last Friday of every month, the Fabs Admin team line up offenders against a wall and fire custard tarts at them ..

If that doesn't work, they shoot the blighters

So if you are about to send an abusive message - Take heed !

Penistone

Make love not war

"On the last Friday of every month, the Fabs Admin team line up offenders against a wall and fire custard tarts at them ..

If that doesn't work, they shoot the blighters

So if you are about to send an abusive message - Take heed !"

oooooh can i come to the next one...im a bloody good shot

all over the place

"How come i dont get abusive mail..ive only had about 3 ever...i think i scare them

I hadnt blocked cosi had reported and wanted to see if he retallyated....which he didnt - spoil sport...lol"

Actually that one was not only offensive but threatening, i am shocked the tosser is still on here and nothing has been done .!!!!

all over the place

the Rev _leasuredome x

You think too much.

And talk too much.

Shut up and show us ya willy! "

but thinking too much and saying too much is why you wanna see it !!!!!

pmsl

the Rev _leasuredome x

You think too much.

And talk too much.

Shut up and show us ya willy!

but thinking too much and saying too much is why you wanna see it !!!!!

pmsl

"

Remember those people standing on the streets shouting about this and that (religious base usually, unless a footy match near by). Guess you would shake your head, well your first half of your profile reminds me of such shouting, all caps. Mind you others who have whole paragraphs in caps are also thought of in the same way.

And I view such profiles as not new people to the site, but 2nd maybe 3rd profile created... but that's just me.

"i say fuck em..... there only sending u nasty mail cuz they know they aint got a hope in hell of meeting u.... so tell em to go shove there cock in a vice, cuz its the only grip there gonna feel...

fekkin ass wipes !!!!"

apart from that, what do you really feel about it ?

"i say fuck em..... there only sending u nasty mail cuz they know they aint got a hope in hell of meeting u.... so tell em to go shove there cock in a vice, cuz its the only grip there gonna feel...

fekkin ass wipes !!!!

apart from that, what do you really feel about it ?"

beating around the bush a bit eh

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

Good luck "

totally agree...there are ways and ways to put across what you want and expect.

its totally your choice to have a more direct, maybe aggressive, style but some people will see that as a chance to have a go back....need a thick skin and/or some good retorts

or a different style and see if the offensive messages lessen

good luck x

Penistone

fekkin ass wipes !!!!

apart from that, what do you really feel about it ?"

*Sniff sniff* That your buuutox? Mr xx???

tell em to grow some balls and be what they should be gentle men not fecking cave men arogant twats dont let em bother you its there problem not yours xxx

I get them from time to time too .... out of the blue ... CANT LET IT GET YOU DOWN XXX lifes much too short for cr-p I am just here for fun and sex and to make friends xxxx jo

"

*Sniff sniff* That your buuutox? Mr xx??? "

you what ? I'm afraid that one went way over my head !

"

*Sniff sniff* That your buuutox? Mr xx???

you what ? I'm afraid that one went way over my head !"

snap mind you i never know what the feck he is on about, him and TT are just the same LOL

» Add a new message to this topic