FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know were to start I've met and talk to someone on here very regulaly ie every day I've offered advice and been a friend she s having problems at home aparently? She s had a 'fighting match' with her husband which she told me she was seperated only to find out she has a verification about a meet!! Today instead of a fight, I not sure if I believe a word that comes out of her now. Do u think I should block her or just see what happens?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well any faith she had in you has gone now if she reads this...so doesn't really matter

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

In all honesty i would go with the flow. It is a site for meeting and not for serious relationships. Who anyone meets or not is really non of mine or your business. I would go with your gut feeling and if your not keen dont talk but its best to concentrate on you/her and not her/ a n other.

Its not always easy but a relaxed attitude is always best and if you feel messed about no need to block just move on.

I for one would never involve myself in anyones marriage or their problems.

Seems you need to move on...quickly

"In all honesty i would go with the flow. It is a site for meeting and not for serious relationships. Who anyone meets or not is really non of mine or your business. I would go with your gut feeling and if your not keen dont talk but its best to concentrate on you/her and not her/ a n other.

Its not always easy but a relaxed attitude is always best and if you feel messed about no need to block just move on. "

actually the best advice

NSA is NSA. End of. sounds harsh but if you find yourself liking someone and they had issues or are involved and you are a pawn in their life...be cautious and be willing and prepared to run. harsh and i'm sorry to say it/ be lucky

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We were cited in a divorce petition a few years ago and that was nasty. Young couple and he thought that swinging and picking up a woman on a Sat night were one and the same, she didn't. Once caught he threw his toys out of the pram, hence the citation and mess that followed. Best to avoid a mess if you have an idea its there.

stay with it and see how it goes. you may get the full picture/story in time.

if it gets too much you do have the block button.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone! Good to see there are normal people on this site

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would steer clear.......

Dont get too involved in it all. This is a swinging site and not a dating site. It doesnt matter whats happening at home for this lady or who she is meeting or where. You may message every day but that still doesnt give you any exclusive rights over her. Sorry that too sounds harsh and I dont mean to be.

Basically all you should worry about is if she agrees to meet with you, time, place and boundaries - you dont need to know anything else and it doesnt matter if she tells you shes an alien from outer space, just stick with the basics. If you arent happy with that, or if you feel uneasy and it will bother you during a meet, then move on.

"Dont get too involved in it all. This is a swinging site and not a dating site. It doesnt matter whats happening at home for this lady or who she is meeting or where. You may message every day but that still doesnt give you any exclusive rights over her. Sorry that too sounds harsh and I dont mean to be.

Basically all you should worry about is if she agrees to meet with you, time, place and boundaries - you dont need to know anything else and it doesnt matter if she tells you shes an alien from outer space, just stick with the basics. If you arent happy with that, or if you feel uneasy and it will bother you during a meet, then move on. "

I was struggling to say what Iconic has but my version sounded too harsh...nice way of putting it I think!

"Dont get too involved in it all. This is a swinging site and not a dating site. It doesnt matter whats happening at home for this lady or who she is meeting or where. You may message every day but that still doesnt give you any exclusive rights over her. Sorry that too sounds harsh and I dont mean to be.

Basically all you should worry about is if she agrees to meet with you, time, place and boundaries - you dont need to know anything else and it doesnt matter if she tells you shes an alien from outer space, just stick with the basics. If you arent happy with that, or if you feel uneasy and it will bother you during a meet, then move on. "

Sex with an alien...now there's something I've yet to do...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Some people crave attention ... of a non-sexual kind. This requires having a problem others can show empathy and compassion towards... it doesn't have to be real as long as they get the results they need.

I prefer uncomplicated people.

"I don't know were to start I've met and talk to someone on here very regulaly ie every day I've offered advice and been a friend she s having problems at home aparently? She s had a 'fighting match' with her husband which she told me she was seperated only to find out she has a verification about a meet!! Today instead of a fight, I not sure if I believe a word that comes out of her now. Do u think I should block her or just see what happens? "
sounds to us like white lies from a lass playing the field.which of course they can.

Basically all you should worry about is if she agrees to meet with you, time, place and boundaries - you dont need to know anything else and it doesnt matter if she tells you shes an alien from outer space, just stick with the basics. If you arent happy with that, or if you feel uneasy and it will bother you during a meet, then move on.

Sex with an alien...now there's something I've yet to do... "

My tentacles or yours ?

"I don't know were to start I've met and talk to someone on here very regulaly ie every day I've offered advice and been a friend she s having problems at home aparently? She s had a 'fighting match' with her husband which she told me she was seperated only to find out she has a verification about a meet!! Today instead of a fight, I not sure if I believe a word that comes out of her now. Do u think I should block her or just see what happens? "

Was the verification from her husband ?

Madam, your tentacles can pull me in anytime! And I have no objections to being "probed" either...

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I prefer uncomplicated people."

Couldn’t agree more

Good listeners we may be, however, we have no desire to replace Kyle or Springer

Swinging is different things to different people. It is nice to have someone you can message and be friends with. But just be mindful that it can be all a game and that isnt necessarily wrong, some people, like Polo has said, enjoy drama and having a problem to talk about, or create a new persona for themselves. It can all be fantasy.

Heck I'd say I was Elvis if it got me a meet with a sexy guy

» Add a new message to this topic