FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whats with

Whats with

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this curvey, fabulous/bollocks. it's sooo subjective. I met a 'CURVEY' a few weeks ago and was met by a gigantopuoamus. and before all you bbw ladies het cross what if i said i had a 9 inch cock and it was ( and is, only 6 and a bit) you'd be complaining. what's wrong with height and dress size?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"this curvey, fabulous/bollocks. it's sooo subjective. I met a 'CURVEY' a few weeks ago and was met by a gigantopuoamus. and before all you bbw ladies het cross what if i said i had a 9 inch cock and it was ( and is, only 6 and a bit) you'd be complaining. what's wrong with height and dress size?"
lmfao

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

curvey is subjective. it's not an accuragte measurment.

if you're unsure, ask. otherwise you only have yourself to blame

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

In the last 5 minutes ive seen 3 posts by you. Niceguysteve, i reckon you should be done under the trade descriptions act

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"this curvey, fabulous/bollocks. it's sooo subjective. I met a 'CURVEY' a few weeks ago and was met by a gigantopuoamus. and before all you bbw ladies het cross what if i said i had a 9 inch cock and it was ( and is, only 6 and a bit) you'd be complaining. what's wrong with height and dress size?"

He he he i just have to laugh at the word "gigantopuoamus" a bloody classic it is

dirtybigbadsgirlville

btw...im curvy!lol

whats wrong with looking at someones photos or going on cam with them before a meet, would save you alot of bother

"In the last 5 minutes ive seen 3 posts by you. Niceguysteve, i reckon you should be done under the trade descriptions act"

I'll hold myself up in court. lol. I take it you're curvey, like nigella lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

"whats wrong with looking at someones photos or going on cam with them before a meet, would save you alot of bother"

ah well, we always put our best photos

"this curvey, fabulous/bollocks. it's sooo subjective. I met a 'CURVEY' a few weeks ago and was met by a gigantopuoamus. and before all you bbw ladies het cross what if i said i had a 9 inch cock and it was ( and is, only 6 and a bit) you'd be complaining. what's wrong with height and dress size?btw...im curvy!lol "

and curvy or potentially very good, or crushing xxx

"In the last 5 minutes ive seen 3 posts by you. Niceguysteve, i reckon you should be done under the trade descriptions act

I'll hold myself up in court. lol. I take it you're curvey, like nigella lol xxxxxxxxxxxx"

not me im just a fat fucker, but then i dont describe myself as curvy

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"this curvey, fabulous/bollocks. it's sooo subjective. I met a 'CURVEY' a few weeks ago and was met by a gigantopuoamus. and before all you bbw ladies het cross what if i said i had a 9 inch cock and it was ( and is, only 6 and a bit) you'd be complaining. what's wrong with height and dress size?btw...im curvy!lol

and curvy or potentially very good, or crushing xxx"

Depends on your perception...

"this curvey, fabulous/bollocks. it's sooo subjective. I met a 'CURVEY' a few weeks ago and was met by a gigantopuoamus. and before all you bbw ladies het cross what if i said i had a 9 inch cock and it was ( and is, only 6 and a bit) you'd be complaining. what's wrong with height and dress size?btw...im curvy!lol

and curvy or potentially very good, or crushing xxxDepends on your perception..."

absolutely, but it'd save me saying ' look love I've had 3 pints and yoou ain't looking any better' kidding

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and curvy or potentially very good, or crushing xxxDepends on your perception...

absolutely, but it'd save me saying ' look love I've had 3 pints and yoou ain't looking any better' kidding "

oh look me pants have dropped to the floor, ya sweet talking northerner you lol

**downs yet another pint of shiraz**

and curvy or potentially very good, or crushing xxxDepends on your perception...

absolutely, but it'd save me saying ' look love I've had 3 pints and yoou ain't looking any better' kidding oh look me pants have dropped to the floor, ya sweet talking northerner you lol"

aye luv, cum on back for some mushy peas and i'll boff ya in me flat cap before cuddling me pigeons. Just like kess it'll be.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

absolutely, but it'd save me saying ' look love I've had 3 pints and yoou ain't looking any better' kidding oh look me pants have dropped to the floor, ya sweet talking northerner you lol

aye luv, cum on back for some mushy peas and i'll boff ya in me flat cap before cuddling me pigeons. Just like kess it'll be."

havent ya got a whippet?

absolutely, but it'd save me saying ' look love I've had 3 pints and yoou ain't looking any better' kidding oh look me pants have dropped to the floor, ya sweet talking northerner you lol

aye luv, cum on back for some mushy peas and i'll boff ya in me flat cap before cuddling me pigeons. Just like kess it'll be.havent ya got a whippet?"

What !!

whippet in .whippet out and wipe it.

Alcohol speak or just naturally charming I wonder!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

did you not think to see her on cam before? cant hide the flab on cam

"this curvey, fabulous/bollocks. it's sooo subjective. I met a 'CURVEY' a few weeks ago and was met by a gigantopuoamus. and before all you bbw ladies het cross what if i said i had a 9 inch cock and it was ( and is, only 6 and a bit) you'd be complaining. what's wrong with height and dress size?

He he he i just have to laugh at the word "gigantopuoamus" a bloody classic it is "

has anyone spell checked the word lol.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

did you tell her to her face the word you would later describe her on a forum..

did you have sex or make a polite excuse and leave..

many people have the guts of a VC commended hero when pushing a mouse and typing..

when face to face tho..... they say nowt and rush back home to the pc.

» Add a new message to this topic