FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sometimes it's okay not to be a cunt

Sometimes it's okay not to be a cunt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Firstly and I want to be very clear that this isn't aimed at any one individual.

I've been poorly all week and read alot of forum threads.  I don't always comment.

I've been in the forums a little while and I fly low on the radar and try to stick with the fun or less controversial threads.

Don't get me wrong confrontation or a good debate don't bother me.  I'm confident, reasonable smart and therefore able to articulate my opinions intelligently.

I choose to avoid the fuss as I see the forums as light hearted fun.  I think 99% of the people I've interacted with or seen posting are just lovely. 

I know not everyone is for everyone and some won't get along and some won't agree with certain  threads. 

I agree it's an open forum and everyone should have the opportunity to voice their opinions.

I also think that equally it's important to remember that the threads we post or our comments have an impact on the real people that read them.

So I'm just saying sometimes it's okay not to be a cunt.

Knitter kisses

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Kindness costs nothing!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope you feel better after being poorly knitter x

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Well said OP Thankfully not being a c**t is my default setting.

Agree. Its a bit of fun. I don't get offended or mean to offend.

Having said that, the friction in some threads can sometimes be a fun read

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I think it's good people are actually. In this day and age where everyone says the "right" thing in order not to appear a cunt you can't spot them.

When they highlight themselves you know who to avoid.

So please, cunts continue to reveal yourselves!

London

"Having said that, the friction in some threads can sometimes be a fun read "

Especially when it becomes a dick swinging competition.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I hope that you feel better soon.. Xx

"I think it's good people are actually. In this day and age where everyone says the "right" thing in order not to appear a cunt you can't spot them.

So please, cunts continue to reveal yourselves!"

You're welcome.

Aww get well soon lovely lady x

What if some people's defaults are set to cunt?

Do agree though it would be nice if once in a while I didn't read a thread post and think 'time to get the popcorn out'

X

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I agree,we all have off days though I suppose,no-one is perfect.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We love your posts and comments Knitter.

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I just don't think my sarcasm comes across properly

It's the hypocritical sycophants who are the real cunts. Imo.

"

"

You mean to say I've been doing life wrong all this time!?

London

"It's the hypocritical sycophants who are the real cunts. Imo. "

Blimey!!! I agree with you!

It's true that some people don't exactly cover themselves in glory on here, especially so when things start getting personal....oh, and judgey...there is just no need but as was mentioned elsewhere, it makes for an excellent filter!!

Hope you feel better soon, lovely

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I think it's good people are actually. In this day and age where everyone says the "right" thing in order not to appear a cunt you can't spot them.

there are some people in the forums who a lot of people seem to like who usually act lovely and nice.. I quite like it when they forget themselves and act all cunt like cos it means more people get to see their true colours!

there are some people in the forums who a lot of people seem to like who usually act lovely and nice.. I quite like it when they forget themselves and act all cunt like cos it means more people get to see their true colours!"

Well said

London

there are some people in the forums who a lot of people seem to like who usually act lovely and nice.. I quite like it when they forget themselves and act all cunt like cos it means more people get to see their true colours!"

Exactly my point!

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes love this too

I agree that the cuntish (not sure that's a word) comments or cunts come in all forms and shapes.

My point is more that at times its just not necessary.

I'm feeling much better thank you for the well wishes. I'm actually wearing clothes today

there are some people in the forums who a lot of people seem to like who usually act lovely and nice.. I quite like it when they forget themselves and act all cunt like cos it means more people get to see their true colours!

Yes love this too "

Yes i love this as well.....

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Miss knitter the C word I shall be confiscating cookies if we have anymore of that young lady but a worthwhile thread none the less, I agree I often wonder if people realise how the person at the receiving end of insults may actually be feeling in the aftermath of such threads, anyhow sending huge Mrs hugs and kisses and a little plate of cookies

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Revealed in all my glory

They tend also to have profiles professing how lovely and genuine they are and how they get on with everyone. ???

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Exactly my point! "

Maybe, just maybe, some people have personalities that aren't always one thing or the other. I am generally a nice person. No act, it's a character trait that annoys the hell out of me personally (oh, to be assertive and cutting without trying to spare people's feelings; I would bloody love that!). But if someone riles me enough then I can be a complete cunt. You know what? Both are my true colours. Context is all.

No-one is super perfect all the time though are they,they may just be having a bad day,does it make them a cunt full stop or does it just depend who it is I wonder...

"They tend also to have profiles professing how lovely and genuine they are and how they get on with everyone. ???"

Ah, shit! I was doing so well...

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yes the sniper cannot fire at you without revealing his position!!

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes love this too

Yes i love this as well..... "

Apologies for a temporary slip in grammar...

Exactly my point!

Maybe, just maybe, some people have personalities that aren't always one thing or the other. I am generally a nice person. No act, it's a character trait that annoys the hell out of me personally (oh, to be assertive and cutting without trying to spare people's feelings; I would bloody love that!). But if someone riles me enough then I can be a complete cunt. You know what? Both are my true colours. Context is all."

No! Nice or cunty....these are the only personality types available.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"They tend also to have profiles professing how lovely and genuine they are and how they get on with everyone. ???"

yes I had noticed, like the ones who keep saying how honest they are.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Exactly my point!

Maybe, just maybe, some people have personalities that aren't always one thing or the other. I am generally a nice person. No act, it's a character trait that annoys the hell out of me personally (oh, to be assertive and cutting without trying to spare people's feelings; I would bloody love that!). But if someone riles me enough then I can be a complete cunt. You know what? Both are my true colours. Context is all.

No! Nice or cunty....these are the only personality types available. "

Well, with all due respect for your opinion, fuck you then!

By *laskan lovers 1984Couple  over a year ago

West midlands

Get better soon knitter xx

I was taught manners cost nothing

If you got no good to say

Keep it shut. ...

Exactly my point!

No! Nice or cunty....these are the only personality types available.

Well, with all due respect for your opinion, fuck you then!

"

I think there is some middle ground.

I'm not nice sometimes

I'm still working on not being a cunt for all of my life, sadly failing though

"

Kindness costs nothing! "

I agree I think it's nice to be polite and kind .

Wouldn't it be boring though if everyone always agreed and got on well?

"Miss knitter the C word I shall be confiscating cookies if we have anymore of that young lady but a worthwhile thread none the less, I agree I often wonder if people realise how the person at the receiving end of insults may actually be feeling in the aftermath of such threads, anyhow sending huge Mrs hugs and kisses and a little plate of cookies "

Yeah cookies. Kiss kiss.

A little bit of cuntishness now and again is ok? Surely?? I'd go crazy if I had to be saccharine 24/7

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Exactly my point! "

The "give people enough rope and they will eventually find a way to hang themselves" approach.....

The problem with the "dont be a tit" is that ppl still find a way to make it subjective

The other end is that "some" ppl always manage to find offence in something that isn't there

It's important to remember that we are ALL entitled to have our opinions but nobody should ever get personal or nasty. I have unfortunately came across many snide and bitchy remarks exchanged between members - not nice or necessary

"Wouldn't it be boring though if everyone always agreed and got on well?"

Yes I agree it would be boring and I'm not suggesting that we should all agree. Just it's not necessary to be mean

Exactly my point!

The "give people enough rope and they will eventually find a way to hang themselves" approach.....

The problem with the "dont be a tit" is that ppl still find a way to make it subjective

The other end is that "some" ppl always manage to find offence in something that isn't there"

In all fairness, but kni I can be a bit of a cunt at times, I'm not under any illusions that I'm perfect, but for the most part I become a count when I get dragged into some shit by someone who just wants to be infamous, I never see it coming and I go off on one, I'm getting better at suppression of my cuntiness., and I'm less of a cunt now than I have ever been

"

Kindness costs nothing!

I agree I think it's nice to be polite and kind ."

I agree.

By *ames6ft5Man  over a year ago

North London / Herts

"Wouldn't it be boring though if everyone always agreed and got on well?"

Of course, but you can disagree and not get on but still maintain some respect. Can you not?

As an aside anyone notice there seems to be a trend of "one up manship" threads on "who is the nicest" every so often on here.

One starts, then theres another and another.

Often with the op surprised by thier own niceness

"Wouldn't it be boring though if everyone always agreed and got on well?

Of course, but you can disagree and not get on but still maintain some respect. Can you not?

"

I agree.

I try to avoid being one and also avoid using the word as it seems to be one that is universally frowned upon. Twunt however is useful as it describes a C and includes mannerisms and behaviours of a Twat also - 2 for 1 what woman can resist a bogof offer??

North London / Herts

"Wouldn't it be boring though if everyone always agreed and got on well?

I agree."

Haha. You are trying very hard Clem . Or very trying. One of the two.

"As an aside anyone notice there seems to be a trend of "one up manship" threads on "who is the nicest" every so often on here.

Often with the op surprised by thier own niceness "

I hadn't noticed those ones.

"As an aside anyone notice there seems to be a trend of "one up manship" threads on "who is the nicest" every so often on here.

Im basically a nice person. But sometimes im driven to go cunty rantypants.

I may change my profile name to that. Lol

I agree, that's a really nice thing to say.

"Firstly ................ sometimes it's okay not to be a cunt.

Knitter kisses

"

That's a great philosophy. I wish I could be less of a cunt at times - although sometimes cuntishness is a last resort.

Sam.

"I try to avoid being one and also avoid using the word as it seems to be one that is universally frowned upon. Twunt however is useful as it describes a C and includes mannerisms and behaviours of a Twat also - 2 for 1 what woman can resist a bogof offer?? "

I'm sorry it's not my favourite word to be honest. I use it rarely although I like Twunt can I steal it

North London / Herts

I agree, that's a really nice thing to say. "

I couldn't agree more.

That's not oneupmanship, that's people trying to turn what essentially is a bit of fun (fabbing pics ) into a competition

Someone who's a Cunt and proud of it is ok with me, as at least everyone knows where they stand.

But people who are Cunts hidden behind an Assassins smile are the worst type of Cunts in mho.

I agree, that's a really nice thing to say.

I couldn't agree more. "

I also agree that it is indeed the limit to which one can agree.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Someone who's a Cunt and proud of it is ok with me, as at least everyone knows where they stand.

But people who are Cunts hidden behind an Assassins smile are the worst type of Cunts in mho. "

I'm a fucking bitch, I don't pretend to be nice

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple  over a year ago

Andover

As mentioned above, it is all about context.

I consider those that are cunts to be those who are spiteful, mean, make personal and offensive remarks or display outwardly racist, homophobic or intolerant _iews.

Other people think your a cunt if your opinion differs from theirs.

"Someone who's a Cunt and proud of it is ok with me, as at least everyone knows where they stand.

But people who are Cunts hidden behind an Assassins smile are the worst type of Cunts in mho.

I'm a fucking bitch, I don't pretend to be nice "

Oooohhh you rebel

To be a cunt or not to be a cunt....that is the question!!??

What I do find upsetting is that when something light heartedly gets put up on a thread & someone disagrees, it then turns into a hate campaign against one or two individuals. I, for one can handle it as I don't take things to heart & accept other veiws & options with grace ...no matter how nasty or spiteful they can be but others aren't as much as a cold hearted bitch as I am & then I find out that they have PM them privately giving them buckets of derogative abuse & down right disgusting behaviour - it does make me think that those individuals are not as nice as they like others to think they are

Some need to learn the meaning of "banter" on here - you can google it, it makes good reading

It's supposed to be all good fun, not a way to vent your hatred & personal issue - I believe we have a "rant Thursday" for that!

Winter is coming, I hope you're all prepared

"As mentioned above, it is all about context.

I consider those that are cunts to be those who are spiteful, mean, make personal and offensive remarks or display outwardly racist, homophobic or intolerant _iews.

Other people think your a cunt if your opinion differs from theirs.

"

I agree I have no issue with differing opinion or lively debate it's when people are horrid or offensive for the sake of doing so. I've seen some very cutting and cruel remarks.

I don't think everyone needs to agree or even like each other.

"To be a cunt or not to be a cunt....that is the question!!??

What I do find upsetting is that when something light heartedly gets put up on a thread & someone disagrees, it then turns into a hate campaign against one or two individuals. I, for one can handle it as I don't take things to heart & accept other veiws & options with grace ...no matter how nasty or spiteful they can be but others aren't as much as a cold hearted bitch as I am & then I find out that they have PM them privately giving them buckets of derogative abuse & down right disgusting behaviour - it does make me think that those individuals are not as nice as they like others to think they are

Some need to learn the meaning of "banter" on here - you can google it, it makes good reading

It's supposed to be all good fun, not a way to vent your hatred & personal issue - I believe we have a "rant Thursday" for that!

Winter is coming, I hope you're all prepared "

Well said that woman

London

Exactly my point!

Maybe, just maybe, some people have personalities that aren't always one thing or the other. I am generally a nice person. No act, it's a character trait that annoys the hell out of me personally (oh, to be assertive and cutting without trying to spare people's feelings; I would bloody love that!). But if someone riles me enough then I can be a complete cunt. You know what? Both are my true colours. Context is all."

I agree with you, as I could apply those traits to myself. I'm talking about those who on bbw appreciation threads say, profess their love for the rubenesque whilst slagging off slim women, then on the gym fit threads slag off the oompah loompas for those that "take care" of themselves.

That said, you would have already sussed they were cunts for being unable to express an appreciation without insulting others.

"To be a cunt or not to be a cunt....that is the question!!??

Winter is coming, I hope you're all prepared

Well said that woman "

Cheers dude

Thing is words on a screen can come out totally the wrong way. Then if everyone jumps on it...thats you marked.

"Thing is words on a screen can come out totally the wrong way. Then if everyone jumps on it...thats you marked."

"Thing is words on a screen can come out totally the wrong way. Then if everyone jumps on it...thats you marked."

I have already been blocked by several individuals without a single PM passed wtf!

Yes things can be taken out of context at times but sometimes it obvious that the intent is to be mean.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Exactly my point!

The other end is that "some" ppl always manage to find offence in something that isn't there"

Well said.

Some also in a 'look at me ' twist comments or believe they were directed at them. When it's an open forum discussion about a topic.

Agreed... I just pulled a face at a thread from this morning. There's no need!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I heartily approve of this thread!

I'm happy for people to show themselves for who they are. I think I like the honest people best. If that shows them to be a chump then I know who to avoid. Be kind and be honest.

Get well soonest knitter x

"I heartily approve of this thread!

I'm happy for people to show themselves for who they are. I think I like the honest people best. If that shows them to be a chump then I know who to avoid. Be kind and be honest.

"

Agreed

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

It's all about fun,laugh enjoy forum not offended me love forum rooms

I _iew the forums pretty much the same as you lovely Knitter. I also agree that there are some people who make unkind and unnecessary comments. I think they're just made that way though. I'll continue to enjoy threads here as I've been doing for a few years now.

"

Thank you

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Aww, I love it when you talk dirty, OP

Yes love this too

Yes i love this as well..... "

As do I!

"Aww, I love it when you talk dirty, OP "

I know Joe

Purely from forum input , we have been blocked by quite a few on here . Which is cool and one can't possibly be all things to all people all of the time .

Does that means we are cunts ?

Possibly in the eyes of those who don't like us , but the fact that we couldn't care less makes it meaningless in the grand scheme of things .

Since an unfortunate incident a month or so ago we have had to be much more careful with what we say on here . We like the forums and don't want to be forced off them . I would say I am much more wary of saying anything to incur the wrath of others now , and that probably makes me less cuntish . But it also dilutes the debate , and a thread where everyone agrees with every comment is tedious and barely worth contributing to .

So I guess I can be a cunt and don't really care if that pisses anyone off , but I am honest and genuinely aim to add to a debate in a positive way irrespective of whether it upsets anyone else .

"

Agree completely!

Get well soon Knitter - and WHEN will you share that lolly DG?

"Purely from forum input , we have been blocked by quite a few on here . Which is cool and one can't possibly be all things to all people all of the time .

Possibly in the eyes of those who don't like us , but the fact that we couldn't care less makes it meaningless in the grand scheme of things .

Since an unfortunate incident a month or so ago we have had to be much more careful with what we say on here . We like the forums and don't want to be forced off them . I would say I am much more wary of saying anything to incur the wrath of others now , and that probably makes me less cuntish . But it also dilutes the debate , and a thread where everyone agrees with every comment is tedious and barely worth contributing to .

So I guess I can be a cunt and don't really care if that pisses anyone off , but I am honest and genuinely aim to add to a debate in a positive way irrespective of whether it upsets anyone else .

"

Well I think you're both bloody marvellous - so perhaps that makes me a c*** too!

[Removed by poster at 30/04/16 11:15:00]

"Purely from forum input , we have been blocked by quite a few on here . Which is cool and one can't possibly be all things to all people all of the time .

"

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

I come to the forums for a bit of banter. I have a laugh when you can attitude to life and most of what I say or write would be tongue in cheek or light hearted. I tend to avoid those posts where emotions/opinions are being riled for two reasons, one because my own comments maybe misread and secondly because I just don't want to be involved in that heavy stuff. Blimey this is quite a serious post for me!

"I come to the forums for a bit of banter. I have a laugh when you can attitude to life and most of what I say or write would be tongue in cheek or light hearted. I tend to avoid those posts where emotions/opinions are being riled for two reasons, one because my own comments maybe misread and secondly because I just don't want to be involved in that heavy stuff. Blimey this is quite a serious post for me!"

A lady after my own heart

I am in the process of weaning myself off these forums...I am sure that will cheer a few people up.

You're welcome. "

"It's the hypocritical sycophants who are the real cunts. Imo. "

Bloody loads of those!!

"It's the hypocritical sycophants who are the real cunts. Imo.

Bloody loads of those!!"

Loving the boots Scarlet, I've never seen such a great avatar pic before. I love all your posts

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

"I try to avoid being one and also avoid using the word as it seems to be one that is universally frowned upon. Twunt however is useful as it describes a C and includes mannerisms and behaviours of a Twat also - 2 for 1 what woman can resist a bogof offer??

I'm sorry it's not my favourite word to be honest. I use it rarely although I like Twunt can I steal it "

Regularly use twunt....reserved for special kinds of people do you want a cuppa with those cookies. ...I have forumites favourite cake too if that would help x

Bloody loads of those!!

Loving the boots Scarlet, I've never seen such a great avatar pic before. I love all your posts "

Great tits luv! You make me snort.

In a good way.

"Thing is words on a screen can come out totally the wrong way. Then if everyone jumps on it...thats you marked.

I have already been blocked by several individuals without a single PM passed wtf! "

Haven't we all....

Exactly my point!

Never a truer word said. I also think SOME people who hang around the forum a lot tend to behave like this more than others. As my Mum used to say 'some people could cause an argument in an empty house'

Hope you are having a good day OP xx

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

There is a cunt-ometer which i try to keep in check, I go off te basis that most people tend to be quite nice as a default.

Naive maybe but those that are in the red-zone, cunt-ometer wise, then I try to steer clear of them but I'm no saint and if someone catches me cunting up then that may be there judgement of me. Hopefully it's not too often

I do feel some people or some posts are intended to rile though

Does this mean that sometimes it is ok to be a cunt?

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

It's much more fun being a cunt.

Especially if there is another cunt to compete with .

"It's much more fun being a cunt.

"

Now you're talking....cunt on cunt action

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I've read half way down.

Top marks for calling 1% of people cunts without actually saying it.

Do non cunts call people cunts because they don't like their posts that they weren't reading because they only read the nice posts ?

Send in the cuuuuuunts. There ought to be cuuuuuuunts.

Don't botherrrrrrrr they're here.

Who used to sing that ?

It takes all sorts of people to make a community.

Non cunts welcome if they stop attacking the cunts.

"Does this mean that sometimes it is ok to be a cunt? "

Probably and I think that's the difference I've seen people react occasionally in a cuntish (still not sure that's a word) way and whilst I wouldn't have chosen to say the things they have I can see how they have been antagonised through the thread.

This really is more about those who intentionally target, make nasty comment for the sake of doing so or who just want to sabotage a thread.

King's Crustacean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpu3zNY-wk

love it ......

King's Crustacean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24

and this

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24

and this "

thank you Granny now I have theme music when I read the cuntish (could someone confirm this is infact a word) comments.

Knitter Kiss

People are cunts in different ways, some are more acceptable than others.

It would certainly be boring if no one was a cunt - it also gives the people trying to pretend they are nice to get laid something to point and say they are not.

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

and this

thank you Granny now I have theme music when I read the cuntish (could someone confirm this is infact a word) comments.

Knitter Kiss "

Cuntish - one's tendency to behave like a cunt (Oxford Dictionary, 2016)

King's Crustacean

"People are cunts in different ways, some are more acceptable than others.

It would certainly be boring if no one was a cunt - it also gives the people trying to pretend they are nice to get laid something to point and say they are not."

what does 'nice' mean ?

while we are at it someone should define 'cunt'.

As with most name calling here - words are hurled at someone who doesn't mirror the name caller....

I was about to call you a cunt but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

...or did I just do it?

King's Crustacean

"I was about to call you a cunt but I couldn't bring myself to do it."

Who on earth could you be speaking to ?

Golly Gosh....

King's Crustacean

"...or did I just do it? "

It's like the Outer Limits. ....

They call it Cuntbush Clitty Limits.....

Quoting is so 2015.

you knitter. Xxx

There are different kinds of cunts and I think we can all be one or more of them at any time,depending on mood and subject.

Some people are predictable cunts and lick their lips at the chance to have a pop at a certain demographic on here.

Some are sarcastic cunts that make me laugh.

There are silly cunts,dopey cunts,nosey cunts,bitchy cunts etc.

and this

Knitter Kiss

Cuntish - one's tendency to behave like a cunt (Oxford Dictionary, 2016) "

Thank you Bonbon

"There are different kinds of cunts and I think we can all be one or more of them at any time,depending on mood and subject.

Some people are predictable cunts and lick their lips at the chance to have a pop at a certain demographic on here.

There are silly cunts,dopey cunts,nosey cunts,bitchy cunts etc."

You missed out my favourite....drippy cunts

King's Crustacean

"There are different kinds of cunts and I think we can all be one or more of them at any time,depending on mood and subject.

There are silly cunts,dopey cunts,nosey cunts,bitchy cunts etc."

You left out :- patronising cunts, lecturing cunts, condescending cunts, whining cunts and holier than thou cunts and a few more.

Following on from Granny's musical theme:

Be a cuuuunt,

Be a cuuuunt,

All the world loves a cunt.

King's Crustacean

"Quoting is so 2015."

It's the next big thing.

King's Crustacean

"Following on from Granny's musical theme:

Be a cuuuunt,

Be a cuuuunt,

All the world loves a cunt."

Yeah. Let's have more cunt songs.

King's Crustacean

Cuntgratulations......... and jubliations.

There are silly cunts,dopey cunts,nosey cunts,bitchy cunts etc.

You left out :- patronising cunts, lecturing cunts, condescending cunts, whining cunts and holier than thou cunts and a few more. "

Annoying cunt.

I left that one out too.

For the desperate cunts:

I cunt get no,satisfaction.

No it's not.

"For the desperate cunts:

I cunt get no,satisfaction."

King's Crustacean

I think you'll find i'm right.

King's Crustacean

Cunt take my eyes offa youuuuuuuuu

By *edallionMan  over a year ago

manchester

Lmao!!!

Hahahahaha!

Good thing I used to be one of those you can't bully in school and not the opposite. Crybabyseason!!!

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=Derek%20and%20clive%20cunts&sm=3

North London / Herts

Now you're talking....cunt on cunt action "

Pffff.. someone always has to lower the tone and make it about sex in this place. It's just naughty.

Exactly lots and lots of different ways to be cuntish (now established as a word).

As I said it's not always necessary though.

Pffff.. someone always has to lower the tone and make it about sex in this place. It's just naughty."

It's more fun

North London / Herts

Pffff.. someone always has to lower the tone and make it about sex in this place. It's just naughty.

It's more fun "

It depends who with and how, but yes I find it can be.

[Removed by poster at 30/04/16 13:12:56]

Well said OP and hope you feel better soon..... I have also been unwell and have done similar this week..... What amazes me is I have had dialogue emails with one person in particular who is just "rude" yet uses the forum as subterfuge to get his points across....

Forums are places where we can be open and not use it to be manipulative - robust discussions are healthy - a well weighted argument can be invigorating and educational and most of all FUN ...

Mwah

"Well said OP and hope you feel better soon..... I have also been unwell and have done similar this week..... What amazes me is I have had dialogue emails with one person in particular who is just "rude" yet uses the forum as subterfuge to get his points across....

Forums are places where we can be open and not use it to be manipulative - robust discussions are healthy - a well weighted argument can be invigorating and educational and most of all FUN ...

Mwah "

Said more eloquently than I could have lovely lady

King's Crustacean

Should your cunt be out?

Should your cunt be in?

Does your cunt only show after buckets of gin?

Do people point n shout, 'there..... goes the - cunt' ?

Have you got capital C . U. N. T on your front ?

Front garden

Front garden

We can hear you shout , Beg your pardon'?

Makes no difference to us

No point being a wuss

You're a cunt , cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt!

Should your cunt be in?

Should your cunt be out?

Can you keep it under wraps when there's others about ?

Do all your aunties say what a star you are ?

Is S.T.A.R painted on your car?

Car Burretor

Car Burretor

We can here you squeal , 'Nothing Better!'

Than driving a Porsche n fucking it's exhaust cos...

You're a cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt!

King's Crustacean

In the style of Cunt n Dave pls...........

Wif a Sarrrrrrrf London accent ......

"Should your cunt be out?

Should your cunt be in?

Does your cunt only show after buckets of gin?

Do people point n shout, 'there..... goes the - cunt' ?

Have you got capital C . U. N. T on your front ?

Front garden

Front garden

We can hear you shout , Beg your pardon'?

Makes no difference to us

No point being a wuss

You're a cunt , cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt!

Should your cunt be in?

Should your cunt be out?

Can you keep it under wraps when there's others about ?

Do all your aunties say what a star you are ?

Is S.T.A.R painted on your car?

Car Burretor

Car Burretor

We can here you squeal , 'Nothing Better!'

Than driving a Porsche n fucking it's exhaust cos...

You're a cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt!

"

Lovely did you write that

King's Crustacean

Yes. Cuz ahm a cunt ahm a cunt.... :-0

Hardly lovely ...... genius maybe

North London / Herts

Not a word I particularly like, however there are times when only Jarvis can help us -

http://youtu.be/deiWnZK-duM

"Not a word I particularly like, however there are times when only Jarvis can help us -

http://youtu.be/deiWnZK-duM

"

Hellooooo

I do like happy polite chuckles and avoid the arguments myself

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"

I like your posts. Let the haters hate and carry on being a cunty cunt cunt (or as I would say, honest and non herd-like)

Bloody loads of those!!"

Apparently I am one of those

I like your posts. Let the haters hate and carry on being a cunty cunt cunt (or as I would say, honest and non herd-like)"

I don't think Glo make cuntish comments. I don't always agree with somethings they say and they can be well a little controversial. That being said I've never seen anything mean or hurtful.

As a matter of fact I adore them and they know it besides they owe me a happy meal

"Thing is words on a screen can come out totally the wrong way. Then if everyone jumps on it...thats you marked.

I have already been blocked by several individuals without a single PM passed wtf!

Haven't we all...."

Ooohhhhh - high 5

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I have no control over whether people think I am a cunt, nor do I care.

If people get offended over something I write is of no interest to me. I am here for my pleasure

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"I have no control over whether people think I am a cunt, nor do I care.

If people get offended over something I write is of no interest to me. I am here for my pleasure

"

"

Do you really think you have no control over the perception people form of you?

I understand that you don't care and it's about your pleasure but no control really?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I understand that you don't care and it's about your pleasure but no control really?"

yes...... people will form their own opinion and that is their right. On here, some look to be offended as they wear it like a badge of honour. They will be offended by the lack of offence in some posts.

People on here try to piss on my chips whatever I post ...

My response is to carry on regardless...

As far as I'm concerned it's them with the problem, not me

"People on here try to piss on my chips whatever I post ...

As far as I'm concerned it's them with the problem, not me "

I really hate soggy chips

Some forum users will always be positive , some neither one or another and some negative.

Some come across as constantly baiting an argument or start threads they know will cause one. They light the touch paper then don't comment again. You can spot those though and choose to contribute to the thread or not. I actually like those who often have an opposing _iew as it gives you something to get your teeth into.

I'd like a face to face debate with some, just for the hell of it. Disagreeing isn't always a bad thing - I don't always agree with my friends in the real world. Makes life more interesting.

As far as I'm concerned it's them with the problem, not me "

To my point that their are times when others will simply antagonise or be horrid for the sake of doing so.

I'm not saying that people always need to agree and get along I'm not naive or silly. Just that sometimes its not the worst idea to think about it and the impact it might have.

I know it's an open forum and by posting or commenting you invite people to voice their _iew but sometimes people use it as an excuse to be really unkind.

"Firstly and I want to be very clear that this isn't aimed at any one individual.

I've been poorly all week and read alot of forum threads.  I don't always comment.

I've been in the forums a little while and I fly low on the radar and try to stick with the fun or less controversial threads.

Don't get me wrong confrontation or a good debate don't bother me.  I'm confident, reasonable smart and therefore able to articulate my opinions intelligently.

I choose to avoid the fuss as I see the forums as light hearted fun.  I think 99% of the people I've interacted with or seen posting are just lovely. 

I know not everyone is for everyone and some won't get along and some won't agree with certain  threads. 

I agree it's an open forum and everyone should have the opportunity to voice their opinions.

I also think that equally it's important to remember that the threads we post or our comments have an impact on the real people that read them.

Knitter kisses

"

So right my lovely knitter . Opinions are great but not being a cunt and being nasty and personnel to get your point across is so important , there really is no need for it at all . Get better real quick xxxxx

To my point that their are times when others will simply antagonise or be horrid for the sake of doing so.

I'm not saying that people always need to agree and get along I'm not naive or silly. Just that sometimes its not the worst idea to think about it and the impact it might have.

I know it's an open forum and by posting or commenting you invite people to voice their _iew but sometimes people use it as an excuse to be really unkind."

And quite often there is just no need

"

I know it's an open forum and by posting or commenting you invite people to voice their _iew but sometimes people use it as an excuse to be really unkind.

And quite often there is just no need "

Nastiness is never necessary but it shows their true colours. I think people get caught in the moment and are keyboard warriors. The fact it isn't face to face - dehumanises it for them and they act without thinking.

And quite often there is just no need "

In my experience, the worst of it goes on in PMs. Some people just have to give others a piece of their mind.

I understand that you don't care and it's about your pleasure but no control really?

yes...... people will form their own opinion and that is their right. On here, some look to be offended as they wear it like a badge of honour. They will be offended by the lack of offence in some posts. "

I like your posts. Let the haters hate and carry on being a cunty cunt cunt (or as I would say, honest and non herd-like)

I don't think Glo make cuntish comments. I don't always agree with somethings they say and they can be well a little controversial. That being said I've never seen anything mean or hurtful.

As a matter of fact I adore them and they know it besides they owe me a happy meal "

Ah that's so good to read , and the other posters who aren't part of the anti gloswingers camp .

We aren't so bad really , and yes we have been somewhat controversial , but entertaining nonetheless

After a very helpful pm , we will get back to engaging in more forum posts without being too extreme . Like us or not we are here to stay

As a matter of fact I adore them and they know it besides they owe me a happy meal

Ah that's so good to read , and the other posters who aren't part of the anti gloswingers camp .

We aren't so bad really , and yes we have been somewhat controversial , but entertaining nonetheless

After a very helpful pm , we will get back to engaging in more forum posts without being too extreme . Like us or not we are here to stay "

Good. Now where is my happy meal

The forums would be improved if when you block someone if they post a new thread it doesn't show on your thread list there for if you know someone is a repeat offender you can block them and not be mithered by their threads. Xxx

After a very helpful pm , we will get back to engaging in more forum posts without being too extreme . Like us or not we are here to stay "

I'm honestly not sure why you seem to have such a negative opinion of yourselves on here. I've never thought anything bad of your contributions, but you seem to always allude to thinking people perceive you poorly.

To hell with others.

I'd tell whoever gave you 'helpful advice' via PM to go fuck themselves too.

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

I have tried and still can't bring myself to even type the 'c' word. Damn my up bringing

Cunt.

"I'd tell whoever gave you 'helpful advice' via PM to go fuck themselves too."

I agree with everything you've said...the forum would be really dull without gloswingers!

"I have tried and still can't bring myself to even type the 'c' word. Damn my up bringing "

Don't worry I'm usually the same. I save it for special occasions only.

Thanks all for contributing.

Hugs Knitter

yes...... people will form their own opinion and that is their right. On here, some look to be offended as they wear it like a badge of honour. They will be offended by the lack of offence in some posts. "

Don't I know it