FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New couple put of by single men

New couple put of by single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It amazes me an my hubby why single men come on here and complain about getting a meet with a bi couple!! I have never posted here b4 but no wunder single men don't get a look in!! We're looking for a nice single man but there all to busy messaging at

1am saying shall I come round now!!! Am sure they all think us couples r desperate for them!!! No mate I don't want a 2am booty call!!! Think u got the wrong site xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm pretty sure not ALL single men on here are messaging you asking to meet now

By *ackett1962Man  over a year ago

harrow

I would never ask for a meet straight off. It would sound like I'm desperate which I'm not. But having said that not many couples or single ladies have the courtesy to send a no thanks.

I had it the other way around....d*unkenly typed message from the male half of a couple....fukk ma gurlfrend I will watch???

Only happened twice over a good few years though.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm pretty sure not ALL single men on here are messaging you asking to meet now "

I am certainly not, I am out of their league so I'm off for a posh wank

By *icknpussy1000Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

"It amazes me an my hubby why single men come on here and complain about getting a meet with a bi couple!! I have never posted here b4 but no wunder single men don't get a look in!! We're looking for a nice single man but there all to busy messaging at

1am saying shall I come round now!!! Am sure they all think us couples r desperate for them!!! No mate I don't want a 2am booty call!!! Think u got the wrong site xx"

totaly agree they are all twats

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

So all single males are the same and should go. If you search the forum you'll find anyone that's cheating are just counts so they should go. Search also how so many couples are up there own arse so they better do 1 to. Oh then there's the racists who only want black or white or no asain so they just better toddle on off. The single woman who are just fucking to ignorant to send a polite thanks but no thanks nobody likes them twats so let's show them where the door is and as for them Cocks in frocks well think we can all agree they needed shooting a long time ago. Let's also not forget them tosser who are only here to have a few laughs pfffft it's a sex site ffs what they all about. Think that pretty much covers it the place is all nice and tidy now we have got rid of all the riff-raff. Hope you enjoy your nice empty site

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ha ha, are you bored Bladey

Manchester

"Ha ha, are you bored Bladey "

Nancy just putting off going to work. I hate them basterds to

"So all single males are the same and should go. If you search the forum you'll find anyone that's cheating are just counts so they should go. Search also how so many couples are up there own arse so they better do 1 to. Oh then there's the racists who only want black or white or no asain so they just better toddle on off. The single woman who are just fucking to ignorant to send a polite thanks but no thanks nobody likes them twats so let's show them where the door is and as for them Cocks in frocks well think we can all agree they needed shooting a long time ago. Let's also not forget them tosser who are only here to have a few laughs pfffft it's a sex site ffs what they all about. Think that pretty much covers it the place is all nice and tidy now we have got rid of all the riff-raff. Hope you enjoy your nice empty site "
you forgot the breeders

Nicely put hun x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

So block them and message the ones you think are nice.

Problem solved. You don't get messages you don't want and you don't come across as a bit whiney. Everyone's a winner.

Manchester

"So all single males are the same and should go. If you search the forum you'll find anyone that's cheating are just counts so they should go. Search also how so many couples are up there own arse so they better do 1 to. Oh then there's the racists who only want black or white or no asain so they just better toddle on off. The single woman who are just fucking to ignorant to send a polite thanks but no thanks nobody likes them twats so let's show them where the door is and as for them Cocks in frocks well think we can all agree they needed shooting a long time ago. Let's also not forget them tosser who are only here to have a few laughs pfffft it's a sex site ffs what they all about. Think that pretty much covers it the place is all nice and tidy now we have got rid of all the riff-raff. Hope you enjoy your nice empty site you forgot the breeders "

I no sorry I had a very sheltered life till recently

Manchester

"So block them and message the ones you think are nice.

Problem solved. You don't get messages you don't want and you don't come across as a bit whiney. Everyone's a winner."

Wohoo the voice of sanity

do what we do ..block every one that ever messages ..it soons quietens down

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"

Wohoo the voice of sanity "

Which considering the time and lack of sleep, is impressive. I give it until 10am, the I'll have run out of reason.

Manchester

"

Wohoo the voice of sanity

Which considering the time and lack of sleep, is impressive. I give it until 10am, the I'll have run out of reason."

I'm only just shaking the cobwebs by that time so go you

"It amazes me an my hubby why single men come on here and complain about getting a meet with a bi couple!! I have never posted here b4 but no wunder single men don't get a look in!! We're looking for a nice single man but there all to busy messaging at

1am saying shall I come round now!!! Am sure they all think us couples r desperate for them!!! No mate I don't want a 2am booty call!!! Think u got the wrong site xxtotaly agree they are all twats"

All single men are twats? Really?

1am saying shall I come round now!!! Am sure they all think us couples r desperate for them!!! No mate I don't want a 2am booty call!!! Think u got the wrong site xx"

So block them and do the searching yourself?

"So block them and message the ones you think are nice.

Problem solved. You don't get messages you don't want and you don't come across as a bit whiney. Everyone's a winner."

Couldn't have put it better myself.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Single guys are our staple diet on here and not met any twats yet. If we get messages we don't want they're deleted without a thought or offence taken, really don't understand why folk get riled about unwanted messages they receive, that will always happen.

You've been here for over a year OP so surely you know about filters, makes life a lot easier.

I receive a lot of messages, all I do is look at the avatar/ user name / 1st line of message ~ if it's not for me I delete it, simples...

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I'm going to block myself so it doesn't happen to me.

Well you can't be too careful can you

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We have had this from couples,asking us to meet at midnight after one message.So its not only single men who do this.Miss.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I can be a twat but the people that know me know I am ok

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

1am saying shall I come round now!!! Am sure they all think us couples r desperate for them!!! No mate I don't want a 2am booty call!!! Think u got the wrong site xxtotaly agree they are all twats"

Teat is that an acronym for time wasters at two ?

Delete block move on ...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're not looking for single men, so block them. Everyone's a winner.

I don't think I've ever asked to meet someone...could be where I'm going wrong

harrow

"You're not looking for single men, so block them. Everyone's a winner."

Agreed

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"All single men are twats? Really? "

Obviously Mr Monkey, you haven't read the rule book have ya

In the defence of single men, if you were online at 1am when they messaged, they may have thought you were looking for a meet then. Meets happen all times of the day and night, they aren't constrained to 9-9. If you don't want single guys to message then block them with filters and do the searching yourselves.

Sarah

"All single men are twats? Really?

Obviously Mr Monkey, you haven't read the rule book have ya "

I do find it frustrating that when I was half of a couple I had to make considerable effort to be viewed as a twat. Now people just assume it...

harrow

"In the defence of single men, if you were online at 1am when they messaged, they may have thought you were looking for a meet then. Meets happen all times of the day and night, they aren't constrained to 9-9. If you don't want single guys to message then block them with filters and do the searching yourselves.

Sarah "

I have spoke to a couple 1 hour later I was at their hotel

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I found logging off Fab before midnight cut down on the d*unken booty calls considerably.

And the guys were pretty relieved too!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I found logging off Fab before midnight cut down on the d*unken booty calls considerably.

And the guys were pretty relieved too! "

harrow

"I found logging off Fab before midnight cut down on the d*unken booty calls considerably.

That was who the missed call was from

I should do this too

harrow

Tbh I do perve more late night and go through mails I may have missed during the day

As I don't have many peoples numbers I don't have any booty calls

By *ampara2Woman  over a year ago

biggleswade

"You've been here for over a year OP so surely you know about filters, makes life a lot easier.

I receive a lot of messages, all I do is look at the avatar/ user name / 1st line of message ~ if it's not for me I delete it, simples... "

i do the same

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Single guys are our staple diet on here and not met any twats yet. If we get messages we don't want they're deleted without a thought or offence taken, really don't understand why folk get riled about unwanted messages they receive, that will always happen. "

Well said but we do take offence at some messages though and these are the ones from guys that after they've received our polite 'thanks but no thanks' message then reply with an abusive, derogatory and quite often homophobic rant...We were a 'stunning and amazing' couple in their first message so go figure

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Single guys are our staple diet on here and not met any twats yet. If we get messages we don't want they're deleted without a thought or offence taken, really don't understand why folk get riled about unwanted messages they receive, that will always happen.

Well said but we do take offence at some messages though and these are the ones from guys that after they've received our polite 'thanks but no thanks' message then reply with an abusive, derogatory and quite often homophobic rant...We were a 'stunning and amazing' couple in their first message so go figure "

nobody likes rejection

What's the betting that next week your on the forum moaning "why don't I get any messages"

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Single guys are our staple diet on here and not met any twats yet. If we get messages we don't want they're deleted without a thought or offence taken, really don't understand why folk get riled about unwanted messages they receive, that will always happen.

Well said but we do take offence at some messages though and these are the ones from guys that after they've received our polite 'thanks but no thanks' message then reply with an abusive, derogatory and quite often homophobic rant...We were a 'stunning and amazing' couple in their first message so go figure nobody likes rejection"

We get plenty of rejections and quite a few potentials that start well but fade away as the messages get shorter and more sporadic but we just take it on the chin and keep looking, we don't get abusive though or send another message asking 'why not?' I have been known to respond to some (very occasionally if I think it warrants a response) with a missive dripping with sarcasm and erudite observations but I've found that they're not usually that well received

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Block single males and just message the ones you like

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

online looking at folks at 2 am to message presumably..why would single guys be any different ?

How are they to know who is online looking to booty call a single man and who is doing whatever else people do at that time of the day? If I'm online late at night and get a message I politely decline,saying I'm just on to browse. I have men blocked anyway but someone who has previously spoken to me can mail me.

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

We don't get a lot of free time for meets with work/kids etc get plenty of messages off dreamers but also some good guys out there too lol. Always try and be polite with messages no matter what time of day or night lol. If they see your online at silly o'clock then probably presume your looking rather than perving like we do at silly o'clock pmsl

If crap messages bother you that much, block all single men and do the looking yourself.....

...maybe then you might appreciate what its like to send lots of individually crafted messages out and have them deleted without being read?

...if you are online late at night without filters, a great number of slightly squiffy dreamers will chance their arm, more than likely if you said "yes, come over now" they would be too pished to do anything about it....

...the one weird thing about all of these rants (be they from a single female/couple/single guy) is that you actually don't have to "suffer" the injustice and terrible affliction that appears to be a "message", you can just filter them out; rather than trying to change all the idiots on the site that ignore your profile or preferences, which obviously cause you enough consternation to create a forum thread....change the way you use the site......

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”

“As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world – that is the myth of the atomic age – as in being able to remake ourselves.”

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"If crap messages bother you that much, block all single men and do the looking yourself.....

...maybe then you might appreciate what its like to send lots of individually crafted messages out and have them deleted without being read?

...if you are online late at night without filters, a great number of slightly squiffy dreamers will chance their arm, more than likely if you said "yes, come over now" they would be too pished to do anything about it....

...the one weird thing about all of these rants (be they from a single female/couple/single guy) is that you actually don't have to "suffer" the injustice and terrible affliction that appears to be a "message", you can just filter them out; rather than trying to change all the idiots on the site that ignore your profile or preferences, which obviously cause you enough consternation to create a forum thread....change the way you use the site......

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”

“As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world – that is the myth of the atomic age – as in being able to remake ourselves.”"

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

As many have suggested, use the mail filters and search yourself. If there are thousands of men on here, why sit and hope one you fancy will just happen to pm you? It may feel daunting, but in reality it is a tiny percentage who are currently mailing you.

Once you learn to use the features of the site to your advantage, you will both come to love it.

Mr ddc

"I'm pretty sure not ALL single men on here are messaging you asking to meet now "

I didn't message them.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I'm pretty sure not ALL single men on here are messaging you asking to meet now

I didn't message them. "

neither did I and there local to me

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Well said but we do take offence at some messages though and these are the ones from guys that after they've received our polite 'thanks but no thanks' message then reply with an abusive, derogatory and quite often homophobic rant...We were a 'stunning and amazing' couple in their first message so go figure "

We get the same minus the homophobic stuff, they get blocked and totally forgotten.

Shall I close the door on the way out??

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Feedback and opinions on single men will proliferate because of the sheer numbers of them on here.

Some people in life generally would be insensitive dolts, so will likely behave the same way here. You reply to a meet now request explaining you're busy and - like last night's - they'll ask if they should start getting ready to come over.

If my status said I was undergoing assisted suicide someone would still message. In the hope they'd get to me and cum before I breathed my last.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

1am saying shall I come round now!!! Am sure they all think us couples r desperate for them!!! No mate I don't want a 2am booty call!!! Think u got the wrong site xxtotaly agree they are all twats

All single men are twats? Really? "

Single men are lovely...some couples are up themselves

Manchester

It seems quite simple to me. No matter what I do good or bad I'm a twat and although it bothered me to start with I've got used to it now it's water off a ducks back.

I totally get what bike monkey said about the difference in how your seen when your on a couple profile and a single male one as I was originally a couple to

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"It seems quite simple to me. No matter what I do good or bad I'm a twat and although it bothered me to start with I've got used to it now it's water off a ducks back.

I totally get what bike monkey said about the difference in how your seen when your on a couple profile and a single male one as I was originally a couple to "

Plus one for the way men get treated differently as singles or in a couple. Our couple profile gets messages from many couples who simply blocked Mr as a single guy .... interestingly enough, he is the same person.

I'd rather be a twat than a sanctimonious hypocritical moron who pisses and moans just because a sex site doesn't fulfil their own needs instantly. If it bothers you so much OP leave. Trust me you won't be missed and don't let the door hit your arse on they way out! Lol

Manchester

"It seems quite simple to me. No matter what I do good or bad I'm a twat and although it bothered me to start with I've got used to it now it's water off a ducks back.

I totally get what bike monkey said about the difference in how your seen when your on a couple profile and a single male one as I was originally a couple to

Plus one for the way men get treated differently as singles or in a couple. Our couple profile gets messages from many couples who simply blocked Mr as a single guy .... interestingly enough, he is the same person."

I'd have to point it out but then obviously I'm a twat or a single male no a twat no an an ohh bollex

By *ampara2Woman  over a year ago

biggleswade

"I'd rather be a twat than a sanctimonious hypocritical moron who pisses and moans just because a sex site doesn't fulfil their own needs instantly. If it bothers you so much OP leave. Trust me you won't be missed and don't let the door hit your arse on they way out! Lol "
not all single men are twats as there are a number of obnoxious morons that are female and couples,most of the people ive met have been wonderful and i call them friends and one or two of the others, i hope to forget with the help of drugs and therapy but i can't complain really

» Add a new message to this topic