FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not being truthful

Not being truthful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've met with my FB a few times, then a profile pops up sounding just like hers, which she swears isn't her with a status saying she's having a meet tonight.

My FB has had to pop to her mums at the exact time and phone battery is dead.

Does this sound like total BS?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a swinging site. She is an FB...not your partner. Live with it....!

you mean looking just like hers?

You know her, not us. Speculation is pointless. Take the answer you want it to be and go with that one

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Coincidences do happen. You are taking two and two and making seven.

Profiles get copied all the time.

She's someone you fuck... none of your business what she does when she's not with you .

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"you mean looking just like hers?

"

He might have it on a text reading programme.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Don't worry about it. Watch a movie and have a beer instead. If she's a fuck buddy, she can fuck whoever she wants, yeah? Ps. Maybe remind her of the 'shag anyone with no jealousy' agreement in a few days time.

"She's someone you fuck... none of your business what she does when she's not with you . "

Exactly , doesn't the op know what a fb is ?

And if it is her creating a new profile , it's a crying shame she feels she needs to do so .

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

While I agree with all the above comments, a little openness and trust seem to be lacking

Do you mind her having other meets? You shouldn't. But do you? Hence if it her, is that why she's done it covertly. Speculation though as it could just be coincidence.

This is why FB relationships are often doomed. Jealousy, possessiveness and mistrust.

Clingy

I agree with everyone else. She is your fuck buddy. Not your partner.

Let her live her life

"This is why FB relationships are often doomed. Jealousy, possessiveness and mistrust."

Very true , and it's more often the female who gets like this .

In this case , clearly not ....

Brighton - even Hove!

"This is why FB relationships are often doomed. Jealousy, possessiveness and mistrust."

They don't have to be. My fb and I have been 'together' for 3 years.

"This is why FB relationships are often doomed. Jealousy, possessiveness and mistrust.

Very true , and it's more often the female who gets like this .

In this case , clearly not ...."

I'd say it happens Equally men and women.

"This is why FB relationships are often doomed. Jealousy, possessiveness and mistrust.

They don't have to be. My fb and I have been 'together' for 3 years. "

How many profiles has she got ?

... But on the flip side, if I'm sleeping with someone we're at least friends and not just people who fuck, so I expect the openness and honesty that comes with platonic friendship. Before I got with an ex we were fwbs and we were honest with each other about if we sleeping with another person. I could never be jealous with him as there wasn't anything to be jealous about.

I wonder if the OP has given his FB a reason not to be honest with him?

By *llywalesWoman  over a year ago

Are you more attached than your letting on ?

"you mean looking just like hers?

He might have it on a text reading programme. "

maybe

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"She's someone you fuck... none of your business what she does when she's not with you .

Exactly , doesn't the op know what a fb is ?

And if it is her creating a new profile , it's a crying shame she feels she needs to do so .

"

This. I think it might be time to distance yourself a little OP

They don't have to be. My fb and I have been 'together' for 3 years. "

Thought you were in France?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Give people a break. People aren't in committed relationships with you, perhaps for many reasons on both sides.

Be bothered if you've been messed about and sort out whether you'll shag again. Then deal with the next encounter or look for other people.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"I've met with my FB a few times, then a profile pops up sounding just like hers, which she swears isn't her with a status saying she's having a meet tonight.

Does this sound like total BS?"

We both have single profiles and, because we love and trust each other, wouldn't go searching for another one that one of us might have created a.... wouldn't even have suspected. How many times have we text each other and the other not answered? Neither of us imagine its because we are doing someone else .... why jumps to that conclusion? We are living together in a relationship and we don't have those issues, you shouldn't in a fb 'relationship' either.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

And this thread is a prime example of why i hate the term fuck buddy if anyone thought i was going to consult them before i had a fuck they could go and swing out a tree

None of the above.

She can do as she pleases as can I but I'm always honest if I'm meeting new people where she seems distant to say.

By *laything90Woman  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I think what he's trying to say is could this be her and if so as fb she should just say I have a meet have a nice night at home not lie and play games.

I don't think in any way he's being clingy or looking for more which seems like alot have just jumped to.

Maybe they do have an agreement of saying they our meeting others but she's not keeping to it.

Or being honest about another account.

Maybe we should be giving the benefit of doubt and not jump to things.

I think you should just say that if your happy for it not to be exclusive but that if she's meeting others you'd rather know plus a bit of respect goes a long way xxx

Brighton - even Hove!

Thought you were in France?"

Not yet. Besides which, even if I were, I can use fab.

"None of the above.

She can do as she pleases as can I but I'm always honest if I'm meeting new people where she seems distant to say. "

and whats wrong with that just cause you chose to tell her doesnt mean she has to tell you

"None of the above.

She can do as she pleases as can I but I'm always honest if I'm meeting new people where she seems distant to say. "

This is a discussion you need to have with each other. Does she read the forums?

Maybe you're right, I was just brought up that honest was the best policy, not hide away.

I know it's a FB thing, where as she needs to hide it and tell me how much she thinks of me.

"I think what he's trying to say is could this be her and if so as fb she should just say I have a meet have a nice night at home not lie and play games.

I don't think in any way he's being clingy or looking for more which seems like alot have just jumped to.

Maybe they do have an agreement of saying they our meeting others but she's not keeping to it.

I think you should just say that if your happy for it not to be exclusive but that if she's meeting others you'd rather know plus a bit of respect goes a long way xxx"

if it is "her" how do you know she hasnt popped to her mums first. How does he know its the exact same time he says her status says tonight not a particular time

Exactly. Thank you

"I think what he's trying to say is could this be her and if so as fb she should just say I have a meet have a nice night at home not lie and play games.

I think you should just say that if your happy for it not to be exclusive but that if she's meeting others you'd rather know plus a bit of respect goes a long way xxx"

Thank you. Exactly what I mean

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I do think its a bit weird though, thinking through and timing various things about her and reading and re-reading profiles to check out if they sound like her. Can't remember if you said whether you've asked her, OP?

"Maybe you're right, I was just brought up that honest was the best policy, not hide away.

I know it's a FB thing, where as she needs to hide it and tell me how much she thinks of me. "

Youve only met her a few times why tbe bloody hell would she create a new profile. I take it she has a single profile why wouldnt she just mwet under that profile but not put a status up

Not yet. Besides which, even if I were, I can use fab. "

I'd hope you'd be enjoying France to much to worry about fab!

Brighton - even Hove!

Not yet. Besides which, even if I were, I can use fab.

I'd hope you'd be enjoying France to much to worry about fab! "

I worry about you

You really need to talk to her not to us.

I've had agreements in place before where we would inform each other of upcoming meets, worked for me but might not be the case for everyone.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I will just add..... SURELY if she were setting up another profile to 'deceive' you then the first thing she would do would be to block you?

I know I would!

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

Checking out her other profile kind of suggests you were looking for fun elsewhere too !

D R A M A

This is why i steer clear of anyone who says they want a Fuck buddy.....they really don't mean that at all...

"D R A M A

This is why i steer clear of anyone who says they want a Fuck buddy.....they really don't mean that at all..."

ive never seen the.term fb in a positive light this confirms it even more

Isnt it just a respect thing. No im not able to meet tonight as ive got another meet set up.

"None of the above.

Well that's just how she is. She wants to keep her other meets private, use discretion etc. To be blunt it's none of your business how other people conduct their personal lives. She is simply not prepared to ask your permission or discuss it with you.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I've met with my FB a few times, then a profile pops up sounding just like hers, which she swears isn't her with a status saying she's having a meet tonight.

Did you both set bounderies? Did you both agree to tell each other about any other arranged meets??

Do you have anything concrete that other profile is hers or that she lied about going to her mum's and her phone?

In my opinion the profile sounding like her and battery going on phone are pretty damn flimsy reasons to accuse her of anything lol! If I was her you'd be dropped like a hot brick and I'd be running for the hills .

If you like it then you should put a ring on it.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"D R A M A

This is why i steer clear of anyone who says they want a Fuck buddy.....they really don't mean that at all...ive never seen the.term fb in a positive light this confirms it even more"

Indeed!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"None of the above.

She can do as she pleases as can I but I'm always honest if I'm meeting new people where she seems distant to say.

Well that's just how she is. She wants to keep her other meets private, use discretion etc. To be blunt it's none of your business how other people conduct their personal lives. She is simply not prepared to ask your permission or discuss it with you. "

I thought fuck buddy (I loathe that term) relationships were supposed to be drama free?!! If you have to be accountable and provide witness statements, enable gps find a friend" tracking software to appease a fuck buddy then wtf? !!

If she doesn't want to say when she's meeting other guys or share any info then she should be upfront about that too.

To be honest I can see his point. Imagine you are browsing for a meet. You come across a profile that looks identical to your fuck buddy but is separate to their account. And it says they have a meet that night.

And maybe you had asked to meet up with your FB but they had said they were at their mums that night?

I think FB or just even a friend, we all get a bit hurt when we're lied to. It doesn't mean he's saying he has any kind of claim over her. Just confused why he's being lied to?

We haven't heard her side though so who knows really what's going on.

but no need to lie

"If she doesn't want to say when she's meeting other guys or share any info then she should be upfront about that too.

To be honest I can see his point. Imagine you are browsing for a meet. You come across a profile that looks identical to your fuck buddy but is separate to their account. And it says they have a meet that night.

And maybe you had asked to meet up with your FB but they had said they were at their mums that night?

I think FB or just even a friend, we all get a bit hurt when we're lied to. It doesn't mean he's saying he has any kind of claim over her. Just confused why he's being lied to?

We haven't heard her side though so who knows really what's going on."

But this is the point i don't get. All i ever say is I can't/won't meet. I thought the whole point of an fb was that you meet when convenient with both. No explanations why you can't. Just you can't. That should be good enough. It is for the way i do things. Otherwise if you have to start explaining yourself and providing reasons then that to me is more than fb status. Imo.

By *affy72Woman  over a year ago

Herefordshire

"If she doesn't want to say when she's meeting other guys or share any info then she should be upfront about that too.

We haven't heard her side though so who knows really what's going on."

--------------

I agree with the above. The OP is only questioning whether she's lying to him, which is a bit different to expecting her not to meet anyone else. It's all about being honest and if he's always been honest with her and she's not being the same in return, then it's bound to make the OP feel uneasy.

At the end of the day though, we still don't know whether this new profile is anything to do with his FB, it could just be a coincidence. Hope you sort things out and at least set some ground rules in the future that you're both happy with so that this type of scenario doesn't happen again. Good luck.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Personally I (him) if I were you would ask her to verify me so the chances of increasing my fb circle would improve, not so much focus on the one lady then.

Have to agree with the majority though, no ties means no explaining to do, if it got to the point where it began to bother me it'd be the end as the whole point for me of a fb relationship would be lost.

By *pal2Man  over a year ago

cumbria

How many profiles has she got ?

"

» Add a new message to this topic