FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hats!

Hats!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With the weather getting a smidge better and it getting warmer do you wear a hat out and about?

If so, what type?

I tend to wear baseball cap styles or trilby's... some women look amazing in really big hats,, just cant carry them off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I look shit in all hats. Fact

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No i tend to hide from the sun ... so no hats here

I don't, because I never feel I suit them. Silly really what with the sun being very strong - should perhaps ignore my own vanity.

I do envy those who can pull off a hat. It's a good thing.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i wouldnt wear a baseball cap. But i do like hats but i cant big hats. Yesterday i just wore a small fascinater. One of my friends turned up in one of the biggest fucking hats ive ever seen but she can carry it off id just look fucking.stupid

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Hats nor sunglasses suit so when the sun is out I choose not looking like a twat with a hat over not looking like a twat squinting

I couldn't possibly risk hat hair

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I look shit in all hats. Fact"

Snap!!

But my skin is whiter than milk, I have lots of freckles & moles & although it's now dyed, was born a redhead.

Factor 50 & a stupid, big floppy sunhat at the ready for my holiday to Greece.

I love hats but have always been too self conscious to actually wear them out as they draw attention to you and I've always tried to hide in the background a bit in public. Ought to just woman up and Wear the damn hats really! Lol

Mrs x

"I look shit in all hats. Fact"

you suit ginger wigs though hehe x

"I love hats but have always been too self conscious to actually wear them out as they draw attention to you and I've always tried to hide in the background a bit in public. Ought to just woman up and Wear the damn hats really! Lol

Mrs x"

Think ive only started to wear them as im banging on to my daughter how important it is to wear one..

"I love hats but have always been too self conscious to actually wear them out as they draw attention to you and I've always tried to hide in the background a bit in public. Ought to just woman up and Wear the damn hats really! Lol

Mrs x

Think ive only started to wear them as im banging on to my daughter how important it is to wear one..

"

actually just a question. Does your daughter have to wear one for school in the summer.

When my son was at primary it was part of the summer uniform and was.compulsory for them to.wear..that was.20 years.ago

Mrs x

actually just a question. Does your daughter have to wear one for school in the summer.

When my son was at primary it was part of the summer uniform and was.compulsory for them to.wear..that was.20 years.ago"

Unsure if its compulsory but there were letters sent home asking for hats. Suncream also but the children would need to apply that to themselves..

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Mrs x

When my son was at primary it was part of the summer uniform and was.compulsory for them to.wear..that was.20 years.ago

Unsure if its compulsory but there were letters sent home asking for hats. Suncream also but the children would need to apply that to themselves.. "

You used to be able to buy suncream wipes which were a god send for schoolbags. P20 (or similar) once a day is a good alternative if she's too young to apply it herself.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I look shit in all hats. Fact

you suit ginger wigs though hehe x "

Yeah but I kind of gave my friend a melt down wearing it as she has a wig phobia.

When I was in Rhodes with some friends recently we all bought these buff things which you can wear many different ways. Took a picture of us all together but they don't look any better than hats lol

Mrs x

Unsure if its compulsory but there were letters sent home asking for hats. Suncream also but the children would need to apply that to themselves.. "

i remember the meeting we went to.about suncream.(remember.this.was 20 years ago)

And there was something about.staff not.being "allowed" to put cream on i think it was a national thing and not something.impimented by the.school because they gave us.a.consent letter for us to sign so the.staff could put it.on. i was.just interested as no child.was allowed to.go outside or on school trips.without.a.hat

"I look shit in all hats. Fact

you suit ginger wigs though hehe x

Yeah but I kind of gave my friend a melt down wearing it as she has a wig phobia.

When I was in Rhodes with some friends recently we all bought these buff things which you can wear many different ways. Took a picture of us all together but they don't look any better than hats lol "

Think i remember the picture.. it reminded me when i used to live in a bandanna.. i blame 'pop' culture.. late 90's early 00's for that fad :D

» Add a new message to this topic