FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how long

how long

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people normally wait before they meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Do people normally wait before they meet?"

Varies.

We've met within half an hour of the first pm, we have others we want to meet, but haven't managed to organise something definite after months.

Mr ddc

grrr its not always the answer to everything!

For me, it seems to vary between a month & five months.

"For me, it seems to vary between a month & five months."

That long?

I've met people socially within hours of exchanging pm's or at least the next day or so. But then I've got an almost 100% success rate of not wanting to follow it up. Been speaking to someone a couple of days and can't meet for another couple of days but he's got good chat and I like him a bit already before meeting in the flesh. Surely that's a good thing? Penis is fine but never know in the flesh do you if there's an attraction.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Since i.started doing socials it can be within a.week but usually a.bit longer

"For me, it seems to vary between a month & five months.

That long?

I've met people socially within hours of exchanging pm's or at least the next day or so. But then I've got an almost 100% success rate of not wanting to follow it up. Been speaking to someone a couple of days and can't meet for another couple of days but he's got good chat and I like him a bit already before meeting in the flesh. Surely that's a good thing? Penis is fine but never know in the flesh do you if there's an attraction."

Yeah, it just seems to work for me I tend to meet off the forums and the fact that those meets can be quite long distance can make meeting a bit difficult. Actually, my meet who I waited five months to meet is one of the best people I've met off here. Go figure!

Varies but because of limited time it's rarely really quickly. Couple of weeks to months, due to distance and logistics. If they can't wait then it won't happen.

1 week. 2 weeks absolute max.

can be the same night as we start chatting especially if we put a meet up doodar thingy - but we are chatting to some that we have been for years and still not met - we dont get hung up over it as its a sometimes distance thing but might happen one day

There's no set wait time. If it feels right and you're both available, go for it.

Availability is the deciding factor every time for me. If the chat and profile aren't right you know it pretty quickly I think. The rest is scheduling

I doubt there is a some kind of golden rule.

Just do whatever you feel comfortable with?

Really varies quickest at least a week xx

"Do people normally wait before they meet?"

Depends how quick you want it move and what kind of mood your in.

If you have the gift of the gab and are in mega horney mood, the meet could happen same day if you want it too...push the boundaries lol

By *esi tardkaCouple  over a year ago

acton

"I doubt there is a some kind of golden rule.

Just do whatever you feel comfortable with?"

We agree totally ..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I've met people within hours, others it has taken years. No rhyme or reason as to who you will like and who you won't.

As everyone else has said its whatever you're comfortable with, for me it's down to availability. I need about a weeks run time to get childcare arranged.

Although I've found that the longer I'm chatting to a person the better the connection when we do meet. I guess it depends what you're looking for from your meet though

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

For me anything from a couple of days - to a 1.5 years

Sometimes it's timing, location.

There was one old friend who I wanted to play with for years then as a random social at a club we ended up having a play.

For me I know I can't meet till after the euros - so have to having a but of a meltdown yesterday decided to be less full on.

I have told the people that I want to play with and been a bit more open and honest with them

On average a few hours .

Many times it's been as quickly as half an hour or so .

Since we live in the sticks and have jobs and kids, it takes organising, so I (C) like to have sussed someone out pretty well via chatting before going to that kind of trouble. Plus we're picky, personality-wise. Anyone who can't accept this and tries to pressure us, we won't be meeting anyway.

"42"

See- I Am the answer to Everything!!!

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

As soon as we are both happy to move onto meet stage after chatting. I set myself 2 weeks roughly to meeting

"As everyone else has said its whatever you're comfortable with, for me it's down to availability. I need about a weeks run time to get childcare arranged.

Although I've found that the longer I'm chatting to a person the better the connection when we do meet. I guess it depends what you're looking for from your meet though"

Yes that's the thing I like what this guys about before meeting so that's a good thing surely.

"As everyone else has said its whatever you're comfortable with, for me it's down to availability. I need about a weeks run time to get childcare arranged.

Although I've found that the longer I'm chatting to a person the better the connection when we do meet. I guess it depends what you're looking for from your meet though

Yes that's the thing I like what this guys about before meeting so that's a good thing surely. "

i think most people like someone they are planning on meeting

Yes that's the thing I like what this guys about before meeting so that's a good thing surely. i think most people like someone they are planning on meeting"

I don't, it's always quite cold, see someone I think I fancy, tell them to meet me, meet them and if in the flesh they aren't what I like physically then I don't follow it up.

Yes that's the thing I like what this guys about before meeting so that's a good thing surely. i think most people like someone they are planning on meeting

I don't, it's always quite cold, see someone I think I fancy, tell them to meet me, meet them and if in the flesh they aren't what I like physically then I don't follow it up. "

Your a stunner Op all the cuties are in wales!lol

Yes that's the thing I like what this guys about before meeting so that's a good thing surely. i think most people like someone they are planning on meeting

I don't, it's always quite cold, see someone I think I fancy, tell them to meet me, meet them and if in the flesh they aren't what I like physically then I don't follow it up. "

thats interesting. I meet people i like because of how they come over but when i meet them its to confirm whether we like each other or not

Long ago back in the day when I cut a marginally alluring semblance of a frock wearing bloke it used to be a matter of minutes....

Ahhh sigh,,,,,,, But now I'm a just a haggard old tranny lost amidst a torrent of fit hot bodied stunningly attractive T-girly types it's become a matter of months or sometimes years before an offer comes flooding in.....

» Add a new message to this topic