FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Brexit vote...

Brexit vote...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We vote NO!! To any more talk of "Brexit!!" on the forums!! Who's with us???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Same here. Wife did the same. Family did the same also. All out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You aren't going to persuade anyone that has already made their mind up to change their vote - so there is little point in trying.

But I do urge everyone to make sure they are registered to vote by June 7th and to ensure they get a postal or proxy vote organised if they are going to be away from home on 23rd June!

Every individual vote counts in a referendum - if we must make a decision, let's make sure the majority of the population voted for it!

Note: Only 24% of those eligible to vote elected a Conservative government.

"You aren't going to persuade anyone that has already made their mind up to change their vote - so there is little point in trying.

But I do urge everyone to make sure they are registered to vote by June 7th and to ensure they get a postal or proxy vote organised if they are going to be away from home on 23rd June!

Every individual vote counts in a referendum - if we must make a decision, let's make sure the majority of the population voted for it!

Note: Only 24% of those eligible to vote elected a Conservative government."

I'm getting my coat!! cya!

"You aren't going to persuade anyone that has already made their mind up to change their vote - so there is little point in trying.

I'm getting my coat!! cya! "

Does that mean I've "pulled"? Haha

Does that mean I've "pulled"? Haha"

lol unfortunatly not, talk of politics has never really done it for me

Does that mean I've "pulled"? Haha

lol unfortunatly not, talk of politics has never really done it for me "

I think talk of politics would be a long way from my thoughts, if you, Lustette, were standing in front of me. I would want something far more exciting on the tip of my tongue!

[Removed by poster at 31/05/16 20:20:42]

» Add a new message to this topic