FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Big boobs!!!

Big boobs!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I have big boobs but so do millions of women. So when I buy a dress in my size I would expect it to fit but oh no not across my boobs (check my pic out you'll see what I mean)

Is there a part of your body you find difficult to dress hehe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I cant say I have that type of problem, but putting my coat on whilst sitting in a coach chair is a bit awkward.

My mum had a clothing problem, so she learned to sew and often makes her own clothes now

"I cant say I have that type of problem, but putting my coat on whilst sitting in a coach chair is a bit awkward.

My mum had a clothing problem, so she learned to sew and often makes her own clothes now "

Haha yes I was trying to put my coat on on a plane nearly took the woman next to me out

Boobs here too.

And I'm tall too.

It's a wonder I ever get dressed at all

"Yes I have big boobs but so do millions of women. So when I buy a dress in my size I would expect it to fit but oh no not across my boobs (check my pic out you'll see what I mean)

Is there a part of your body you find difficult to dress hehe"

Waist or hips, whatever you call the measurement for buying pants.

When I buy 30 size jeans my legs can't bend, yes I'm talking about loose fit jeans...

Boobs too. But I like The Twins, so I forgive them the shopping hassle.

"Boobs here too.

And I'm tall too.

It's a wonder I ever get dressed at all "

Sounds like you ought to get a female Brazilian warrior's outfit in your wardrobe

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

"Yes I have big boobs but so do millions of women. So when I buy a dress in my size I would expect it to fit but oh no not across my boobs (check my pic out you'll see what I mean)

.. Defenetly that dress fit you better

I buy a lot of my clothes in Coast, they seem to be more generous in the boob department

exact same problem. X

I have to go up a dress size or two

Is there a part of your body you find difficult to dress hehe.. Defenetly that dress fit you better "

Thank you lol

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

Boobs are big problem for me. 34J is difficult to find dresses.

MrsSB

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

All of me. I'm martini glass shaped.

I have slim legs, narrow hips, not much of a bum, a big belly, broad shoulders and huge boobs.

My bust is 4 dress sizes bigger than my waist and 5 dress sizes bigger than my hips.

Trousers and straight skirts that fit my waist are too big on my hips. Lots of things that fit my waist are too small to accommodate my jelly belly. Most things that fit my boobs are like a tent at waist/hip level.

I have slim legs, narrow hips, not much of a bum, a big belly, broad shoulders and huge boobs.

My bust is 4 dress sizes bigger than my waist and 5 dress sizes bigger than my hips.

Trousers and straight skirts that fit my waist are too big on my hips. Lots of things that fit my waist are too small to accommodate my jelly belly. Most things that fit my boobs are like a tent at waist/hip level."

Damn and I thought I had problems I'll be grateful in future. My bust is 4 sizes bigger than my waist. I'd love to wear a white shirt

Boxers

Trousers and straight skirts that fit my waist are too big on my hips. Lots of things that fit my waist are too small to accommodate my jelly belly. Most things that fit my boobs are like a tent at waist/hip level.

Damn and I thought I had problems I'll be grateful in future. My bust is 4 sizes bigger than my waist. I'd love to wear a white shirt "

Try Bravissimo or Pepperberry or whatever they call their clothes shops now. They're expensive though.

"Boobs here too.

And I'm tall too.

Sounds like you ought to get a female Brazilian warrior's outfit in your wardrobe "

Sorry, the phrase I was looking for is:

Brazilian Warrior Woman

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

It's something I have to endure as well,I may be telling porkies however

we have the same issue buy size 18 for Jens boobs still would only fit a c cup at most

"Boobs here too.

And I'm tall too.

Sounds like you ought to get a female Brazilian warrior's outfit in your wardrobe

Sorry, the phrase I was looking for is:

Brazilian Warrior Woman "

Doesn't really work for an office environment though

By *igal17Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Leg and arm length, I'm very tall. Clothes get bigger around the body but not longer.

Trousers. My legs are so short even the short ones go over my feet.

My head. I just don't suit a hat

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Try a waspie to pull your dress in a bit. I find that helps, because I'm rather bigger round the bust than my waist

Whispers 26" waist or something like that and bounces off into another thread

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

I'm sure you lovely ladies with the big boobs wouldn't change them, they are all sexy and beautiful and worth the inconveniences.

"I'm sure you lovely ladies with the big boobs wouldn't change them, they are all sexy and beautiful and worth the inconveniences. "

I would have had a reduction years ago if it weren't for the risk of losing sensation in my nipples and the severe scarring.

The great British boob off!

I'm 34h boobs and a size 12 but have to wear size 18 top to go over those boobs!

Finding pretty bras is also a struggle xx

My legs and feet. Having a 36 inside leg when you're not slim is not easy. Thank god for new look and yours clothing!

Buying nice shoes when you have massive feet is also a nightmare.

"The great British boob off!

I'm 34h boobs and a size 12 but have to wear size 18 top to go over those boobs!

Finding pretty bras is also a struggle xx"

bravissimo is the place to shop

"I'm sure you lovely ladies with the big boobs wouldn't change them, they are all sexy and beautiful and worth the inconveniences. "

They're great fun... But it'd be nice to wear everyday clothes without looking like I'm about to pop out

"I'm sure you lovely ladies with the big boobs wouldn't change them, they are all sexy and beautiful and worth the inconveniences.

They're great fun... But it'd be nice to wear everyday clothes without looking like I'm about to pop out "

Exactly

"I'm sure you lovely ladies with the big boobs wouldn't change them, they are all sexy and beautiful and worth the inconveniences.

They're great fun... But it'd be nice to wear everyday clothes without looking like I'm about to pop out "

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Because I'm seriously short it's trying to find the short length trousers at times, I hate short skirts cause I don't have the body so tend to wear long skirts....im just hard to please and since ì assumed I was a 42c boobs size, i once went into Anne Summers,spoke to a girl explaining my predicament that she offered to measure me, seems im 48g or 50g now, I sort of blinked but this is why I'm hard up top to get clothes for so end up with stretchy tops or t shirts

I'm 5'11" but only wear a 30"inside leg in jeans which isn't a problem. I'm just looking in the body short the legs which means for longer t-shirts etc.

The only problem I get which really pisses me off is that I'm very muscular and thick in the thigh so unless I spend time finding exactly the right pair of jeans i have to go up a waist size which I really hate doing as it makes the crotch baggy.

Plus I always swore to myself after losing a huge amount of weight I'll never go up a size again.. It just means I gotta pull myself together again.

"The great British boob off!

Finding pretty bras is also a struggle xxbravissimo is the place to shop "

Thank you I've managed to get some nice ones in Debenhams but Bravissimo have some gorgeous ones!

My arms. Always seems that sleeves are too long. It are my arms too short?

I'm going with sleeves.

Or Are my arms too short*

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes I struggle because I am on the small side (I currently buy a size 6 next petite - even some of those are too big) But if you look at all the adverts on the TV for catalogue type clubs, they all start at a size 10, why is that?

big boobs are a problem.. i just buy a size or 2 bigger

most things that are fitted around the boob area so I buy a size up and refit around the waist

trousers usually end somewhere just above my ankle so if I like them I make sure I can let the hem down as my legs are so long...

but most of the time I buy jersey tops/leggings/jeggings so they stretch anyway

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I'm always having problems with big boobs.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

It does look like that zip is struggling to contain mega boobs on your main pic OP.

I find buying trousers difficult.. I'm not quite a 12 but not a 14.. but my hips are a 10. It's such a pain in the button.

I find buying trousers difficult.. I'm not quite a 12 but not a 14.. but my hips are a 10. It's such a pain in the button. "

Your pics are amazing

So are yours

» Add a new message to this topic