FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My continuing craze of adult colouring...

My continuing craze of adult colouring...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is anyone else still enjoying it?

After seeing it brought up in here last August and starting out with a cheap book and 50 felt tips, I now have 20+ books, over 150 pencils and close to 200 pens... though I bought Imagimorphia yesterday - Kerby Rosanes who also designed Animorphia - and I LOVE it already.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellowbabesCouple  over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

I for adult colouring crave got so many felts.pencil only one book mine one colour by number

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Someone bought me a book n crayons as a birthday present... I was bored after 5 mins

"I for adult colouring crave got so many felts.pencil only one book mine one colour by number

"

Ooooh! Which books have you got?

"Someone bought me a book n crayons as a birthday present... I was bored after 5 mins "

I'm the opposite, I've never been so sucked into a trend

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

I ( mr ) have a game of thrones one and an anne stokes one and mrs has a swear word one

By *ellowbabesCouple  over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

"I for adult colouring crave got so many felts.pencil only one book mine one colour by number

Ooooh! Which books have you got?"

Got generic calming one at mo, but so want secret garden..new one by johanna basford

"I ( mr ) have a game of thrones one and an anne stokes one and mrs has a swear word one"

I've seen Anne Stokes' work, that must be really rewarding to work on

Ooooh! Which books have you got?

Got generic calming one at mo, but so want secret garden..new one by johanna basford "

Ahhh, I have all three of hers so far

I prefer Enchanted Forest to SG but that's personal preference.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got one bought for xmas last year ..with colouring pens ...and pencils ... use it when i am chilling out

By *parkly MittensWoman  over a year ago

My own little world

I love it.

I have a load of geometric ones, heart ones and a tattoo inspired colouring book.

It helps to destress me. Before I know 2 hours has passed

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

My sister is really into it. I bought her a colouring book of swear words for her birthday

not done it for a while.. had a bad phase of the Carpel Tunnel and it was painful.

Im still very much a fan of MM books and see she has a new one out soon

All time fave is still Animal Kingdom though

Its a shame we cant upload pictures on here.. im proud of my work

"not done it for a while.. had a bad phase of the Carpel Tunnel and it was painful.

Its a shame we cant upload pictures on here.. im proud of my work "

Curious Creatures? My last one that I did of hers were the parrots in Tropical Wonderland, took me about five days

If you use Instagram let me know & I'll give you my username as I post most of my pictures on there.

"not done it for a while.. had a bad phase of the Carpel Tunnel and it was painful.

Its a shame we cant upload pictures on here.. im proud of my work

Curious Creatures? My last one that I did of hers were the parrots in Tropical Wonderland, took me about five days

If you use Instagram let me know & I'll give you my username as I post most of my pictures on there."

I dont im afraid else i would have x

I colour with my little girl, it's a nice bit of daddy/daughter time.

haha just this second downloaded it

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

i love my books have a box full the alice in wonderland and the scrooge one was lovely to do i also get the relax with art each month

I love it and have 4 books

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Someone bought me a book n crayons as a birthday present... I was bored after 5 mins "

i did the same

"i love my books have a box full the alice in wonderland and the scrooge one was lovely to do i also get the relax with art each month "

I think I remember the Scrooge book as I think it was really popular in a few colouring groups on FB

I have a couple of copies of Relax With Art.

"I love it and have 4 books "

Which ones?

By *iss AdventureWoman  over a year ago

Wonderland

"Is anyone else still enjoying it?

After seeing it brought up in here last August and starting out with a cheap book and 50 felt tips, I now have 20+ books, over 150 pencils and close to 200 pens... though I bought Imagimorphia yesterday - Kerby Rosanes who also designed Animorphia - and I LOVE it already. "

I haven't got that one yet, have you got his first book?

Some of his pictures are available as large prints you can colour in, but none of the ones that have been in his books.

I've probably got almost as many books as you but I don't dare count the number of pens and pencils I've got

I still love colouring, I totally zone out

After seeing it brought up in here last August and starting out with a cheap book and 50 felt tips, I now have 20+ books, over 150 pencils and close to 200 pens... though I bought Imagimorphia yesterday - Kerby Rosanes who also designed Animorphia - and I LOVE it already.

Some of his pictures are available as large prints you can colour in, but none of the ones that have been in his books.

I've probably got almost as many books as you but I don't dare count the number of pens and pencils I've got

I still love colouring, I totally zone out "

Yeah, I have Animorphia but Imagimorphia is on another level!

I actually counted all my bits up earlier... 24 books - including all three of Johanna Basford's books and the first two Millie Marotta's - a set of 72 Marco Raffine pencils, 36 WHSmith pencils, 50 Wilkinson pencils, 12 metallic pencils. 150 felt tips, around 100 fine liners/gels/ballpoints, 28 Sharpies and 20 Faber-Castell markers which are currently my favourites. Treasure trove.

Wonderland

I actually counted all my bits up earlier... 24 books - including all three of Johanna Basford's books and the first two Millie Marotta's - a set of 72 Marco Raffine pencils, 36 WHSmith pencils, 50 Wilkinson pencils, 12 metallic pencils. 150 felt tips, around 100 fine liners/gels/ballpoints, 28 Sharpies and 20 Faber-Castell markers which are currently my favourites. Treasure trove. "

Faber-Castell are my favourites, I use their pens, pencils and pastels for other things too.

Before Animorphia there was Doodle Invasion, his first book, it's good but not as good as Animorphia. Can't wait to get Imagimorphia though.

I actually counted all my bits up earlier... 24 books - including all three of Johanna Basford's books and the first two Millie Marotta's - a set of 72 Marco Raffine pencils, 36 WHSmith pencils, 50 Wilkinson pencils, 12 metallic pencils. 150 felt tips, around 100 fine liners/gels/ballpoints, 28 Sharpies and 20 Faber-Castell markers which are currently my favourites. Treasure trove.

Faber-Castell are my favourites, I use their pens, pencils and pastels for other things too.

Before Animorphia there was Doodle Invasion, his first book, it's good but not as good as Animorphia. Can't wait to get Imagimorphia though."

I only picked up the pens a couple of weeks ago - whenever I use pencils I feel the urge to shade and I'm too lazy ATM - for 6.99 in WHSmiths and I love them! I find that they give as good coverage as Sharpies but those bleed like mad.

I've seen some pictures from Doodle Invasion but it's never appealed really, and I like Animorphia but I found that it got a bit samey after a while. I couldn't work straight through it, like I did with Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford. I definitely definitely suggest Imagimorphia though, it's got a really brilliant variety of pictures in there and there's only one picture where you HAVE to complete the images. And I like how he shades the images so it doesn't need shading

Wonderland

I love doing my own shading though and I hate the books that have already got bits in gold or coloured patches. I bought Alice's Nightmares in Wonderland, it's a fantasic book but so much of it is already shaded to the point that I wouldn't be able to do much other than just plain colour so I've kept it as it is because it's the story book as well.

I love Kerby Rosanes though, I've got a board on Pinterest of his work so I can print them off but you can buy large prints on his website.

"I love it and have 4 books

Which ones? "

A tattoo one a harry Potter one and 2 mandalas ones I ordered some more

» Add a new message to this topic