FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sycophancy On Fab

Sycophancy On Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

'Questionable adulation', compliments that may lack integrity.

Do women really fall for that on here? Or does it just make you cringe?

I'm not criticising the sycophants who adopt these tactics, at the end of the day people will do what they are comfortable with and what works for them, whether it's honest or not.

My question is, does it work?

If so, does it matter if compliments are genuine on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The forums are a kinda playground

Pigtale pulling and my dads bigger than your dad

Its summat that develops overtime on here and is meant mostly by most people as a bit of fun

A lot of people on here have actually met of stay in contact by phone text etc behind the scenes

Its a good way ta make friends and it can seem as you say sometimes xx

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"The forums are a kinda playground

Pigtale pulling and my dads bigger than your dad

Its summat that develops overtime on here and is meant mostly by most people as a bit of fun

A lot of people on here have actually met of stay in contact by phone text etc behind the scenes

Its a good way ta make friends and it can seem as you say sometimes xx "

Oi, you gimme,me ball back orr I'll set me mate on ya and he bigger than you so ner ner ne ner ner

You can see it every day in here. Don't know how many fall for it, but a bit of flattery can open the way for some.

thing is though, people don't have to defend their praise tactics, ie, "you're gorgeous, can we meet?" as beauty or attraction is personal to the praiser, and who are we to say who is attracted to who?

Forum Mod

I take it all with a pinch of salt,sometimes it will bring a smile to my face and sometimes it will make me cringe with embarrassment

Of course people are going to be complimentary if they want to meet and play,I do exactly the same to those I would'nt mind meeting but its all harmless flirtatious fun and not to be taken seriously

"I take it all with a pinch of salt,sometimes it will bring a smile to my face and sometimes it will make me cringe with embarrassment

Of course people are going to be complimentary if they want to meet and play,I do exactly the same to those I would'nt mind meeting but its all harmless flirtatious fun and not to be taken seriously

"

Fancy a bunk up sexy?? x

The only compliments I take to be true are the ones that are said to me face to face privately.... so long as it's not far fetched icky shite!

I like to have a bit of a giggle on here and boy if I took everything that is said to me on Fab as true I'd have friggin hung myself by now with some of the abuse I get lol.

Some compliments that we receive PM wise makes me giggle though..... we get mail from time to time saying something along the lines of 'you are the best looking woman on Fab'..... I might add we have no face pics and we have never met the senders pmsl!!!

Forum Mod

"I take it all with a pinch of salt,sometimes it will bring a smile to my face and sometimes it will make me cringe with embarrassment

Fancy a bunk up sexy?? x "

feck orf! xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Haven't noticed any on here....

"The only compliments I take to be true are the ones that are said to me face to face privately.... so long as it's not far fetched icky shite!

I like to have a bit of a giggle on here and boy if I took everything that is said to me on Fab as true I'd have friggin hung myself by now with some of the abuse I get lol.

Some compliments that we receive PM wise makes me giggle though..... we get mail from time to time saying something along the lines of 'you are the best looking woman on Fab'..... I might add we have no face pics and we have never met the senders pmsl!!!"

Stevie wonders been mailing ya again aint he?? xx

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I'm not sure a compliment can have integrity or lack it.

If you tell someone they look nice because you want to get in their nix (or Y fronts girls) is that really a failure of integrity?

You must find them attractive to want to ingratiate them in the first place.

"The only compliments I take to be true are the ones that are said to me face to face privately.... so long as it's not far fetched icky shite!

Some compliments that we receive PM wise makes me giggle though..... we get mail from time to time saying something along the lines of 'you are the best looking woman on Fab'..... I might add we have no face pics and we have never met the senders pmsl!!!

Stevie wonders been mailing ya again aint he?? xx "

No I haven't

"Haven't noticed any on here.... "

Right, I've booked you an appointment at specsavers... I'll pick you up in half an hour you handsome devil

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Haven't noticed any on here....

Right, I've booked you an appointment at specsavers... I'll pick you up in half an hour you handsome devil "

ya got yurself a deal......

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Have a seen huge amount of ass licking pish being spoke......

but none of the syoocapany stuff

you mean not everyman on here doest think im stunninly beautiful and wants to screw me?!

wtf is wrong with them?!

pfftt ... lol

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Stevie wonders been mailing ya again aint he?? xx "

Nar! just me! You mean to say that she's not the best looking woman on fab? drat!!! Anyone know where Ann Widdicombe's profile is? x

Nar! just me! You mean to say that she's not the best looking woman on fab? drat!!! Anyone know where Ann Widdicombe's profile is? x "

Madame Tussauds I think

I agree with all the above posts on here and can I take this opportunity to just say how honoured I am to be amongst such fantastic posters.

"I agree with all the above posts on here and can I take this opportunity to just say how honoured I am to be amongst such fantastic posters. "

Pass me a bucket xx

"I agree with all the above posts on here and can I take this opportunity to just say how honoured I am to be amongst such fantastic posters. "

ass licker! lol

"I agree with all the above posts on here and can I take this opportunity to just say how honoured I am to be amongst such fantastic posters.

Pass me a bucket xx "

me first

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you got me summed up right...thanks

them over there are wankers tho

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Nar! just me! You mean to say that she's not the best looking woman on fab? drat!!! Anyone know where Ann Widdicombe's profile is? x "

and your still looking think ive come across cd/tv who looks like her will he do

Nottingham

and your still looking think ive come across cd/tv who looks like her will he do

Nar! just me! You mean to say that she's not the best looking woman on fab? drat!!! Anyone know where Ann Widdicombe's profile is? x Madame Tussauds I think"

Cool! Cheers Private, I'm in London Wednesday, I'll arrange a meet

musn't forget to wear my cyclepants so to remain topical, oo, where do I put the bananas?

Nar! just me! You mean to say that she's not the best looking woman on fab? drat!!! Anyone know where Ann Widdicombe's profile is? x Madame Tussauds I think

Cool! Cheers Private, I'm in London Wednesday, I'll arrange a meet "

Go for it lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"'Questionable adulation', compliments that may lack integrity.

I'm not criticising the sycophants who adopt these tactics, at the end of the day people will do what they are comfortable with and what works for them, whether it's honest or not.

If so, does it matter if compliments are genuine on here?"

Like all compliments it depends on the context.Someone wanking over me on cam telling me i am stunning,meh,i am unlikely to take it to heart.Someone i meet in real life who tells me i look far better real life,now that makes me smile.

The odd post on here i have made has prompted people to mail me,that makes my day.

Banter in the forums is just that,i sense someone may be feeling a little chippy about the fact some ppl on here know each other in RL and others would like to know each other better.

So Soapy,you are looking fine this morning

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

it depends.....

any compliments on her i normally take with a pinch of salt....

there are time when i see what is written and think "pass the sick bucket"..

I do think that some people say stuff in public to make themselves look good...

and then there are people who say stuff that they think will make themselves look good, and if it backfires or people disagree they quickly backtrack

why i see the "your the most (blah blah) person on fab" my immediate reaction is "way to run over everyone with the bus".. followed by "if i was a person why on earth would i want to meet that person now... i ain't putting up for being anyones 2nd best"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I can't stand it, so it never works for me as I know most are saying what they think you want to hear to get into your knickers.

There is an easier way to get into my knickers, ask, we say yes or no , it's easy. No need for flannel

hexham

I can't stand it, so it never works for me as I know most are saying what they think you want to hear to get into your knickers.

There is an easier way to get into my knickers, ask, we say yes or no , it's easy. No need for flannel "

Can i get in your knickers please?

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

There is an easier way to get into my knickers, ask, we say yes or no , it's easy. No need for flannel "

can I get in your knickers please?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hmmm I thought the OP meant in mails rather than the forums....so why my answer now looks out of place

There is an easier way to get into my knickers, ask, we say yes or no , it's easy. No need for flannel

can I get in your knickers please? "

I don't wear knickers

Forum Mod

O o O oo

can I get in your knickers please? "

If you have a cock...yes

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

If you have a cock...yes "

I only wanted to borrow yours for the day as mine are in the wash.... jeez, you automatically thought of sex....ick

I cringe. If people want to make themselves look desperate why not put it in a PM, why post it on a forum to make me sick!

It obviously works for some...until they give them the shag they need then they start posts about men losing interest after they've met.

Quelle...surprise!

hexham

If you have a cock...yes "

Close your eyes`and i will use my strap on

Btw,tis`kaz,tis always kaz,kev _iews the interweb thingy with suspicion and mutters about this thing called "real life"

Forums should be a mix of things and people _iews ... You get some real charmers on here at times and thay do make me smile ... and that lovely its good to smile and have fun on here you do have to take things with a pinch of salt at times as you see them doing it to everyone ... Same in chat- rooms real charmers so i just have to smile think its cyber land.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I only wanted to borrow yours for the day as mine are in the wash.... jeez, you automatically thought of sex....ick "

Look, the truth is you want them to keep your boobs warm too, as from your pics thats where mine will go up to !!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

If you have a cock...yes

Btw,tis`kaz,tis always kaz,kev _iews the interweb thingy with suspicion and mutters about this thing called "real life""

lol I like the sound of Kev

Forum Mod

"

If you have a cock...yes

"

I love this!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It amuses me. But what amuses me more are the women that fall for it and believe what they are being told.

Years ago, i was shagging the same guy as one of my friends she started to tell me he had said such and such to her, i finished off the sentence for her, she was well put out that he had said the same thing to me as her.

"It amuses me. But what amuses me more are the women that fall for it and believe what they are being told.

Years ago, i was shagging the same guy as one of my friends she started to tell me he had said such and such to her, i finished off the sentence for her, she was well put out that he had said the same thing to me as her. "

He was saying things in private though Diamond's, bless him didn't expect you both to compare notes. It's when it's in an open forum and the same thing is being said to every woman that logs on and the daft bints lap it up...then you can see them getting huffy if someone else is being "complimented".

Who needs soaps when you can log into Fab?!!

"It amuses me. But what amuses me more are the women that fall for it and believe what they are being told.

Years ago, i was shagging the same guy as one of my friends she started to tell me he had said such and such to her, i finished off the sentence for her, she was well put out that he had said the same thing to me as her.

He was saying things in private though Diamond's, bless him didn't expect you both to compare notes. It's when it's in an open forum and the same thing is being said to every woman that logs on and the daft bints lap it up...then you can see them getting huffy if someone else is being "complimented".

Who needs soaps when you can log into Fab?!! "

Well if its on an open forum even more fool them for believing it lol.

Also what makes me laugh is those that say, ive been told im gorgeous, ive been told i give the best blowjob ect ect. Im sure every woman on this planet has been told that at some time in their lives

" It's when it's in an open forum and the same thing is being said to every woman that logs on and the daft bints lap it up...then you can see them getting huffy if someone else is being "complimented".

Noticed it a lot in chat-rooms also,same thing said to every woman in chat till one takes notice of it.It's the guys who shoot themselves in the foot by saying to one in particular she is the most beautiful woman he has seen/talked to on FAB....then he get's knocked back...... laugh? I'll never get these knickers dry.

Forum Mod

Take them off laine! its a pointless exercise keep trying to dry them

" It's when it's in an open forum and the same thing is being said to every woman that logs on and the daft bints lap it up...then you can see them getting huffy if someone else is being "complimented".

Noticed it a lot in chat-rooms also,same thing said to every woman in chat till one takes notice of it.It's the guys who shoot themselves in the foot by saying to one in particular she is the most beautiful woman he has seen/talked to on FAB....then he get's knocked back...... laugh? I'll never get these knickers dry. "

That's why I wear Tena Lady when reading these forums!

" ive been told im gorgeous, ive been told i give the best blowjob ect ect. Im sure every woman on this planet has been told that at some time in their lives"

I've been told I'm absolutely "stunning", that I "suck like a Dyson", that I'm the most "intelligent person" they've met. Thing is, it's all wasted because I know all that already - haa haaa haaa...well, I'm not one for false modesty...tee hee!!!

That's why I wear Tena Lady when reading these forums! Do you know at times i have needed them reading posts here myself ... Sure my cleaners must think i am going mad here in my offic at times , lol

Right im going off in a huff. So now im not really stunning, dont really suck like a dyson, have the sexiest legs ever (not sure how i kept a straight face with that one) . Think i shall take to my bed now my life is doomed

Nottingham

Are thats what im doing wrong have to order myself a new silver tongue

Are thats what im doing wrong have to order myself a new silver tongue "

Better order a baker's dozen!

"Right im going off in a huff. So now im not really stunning, dont really suck like a dyson, have the sexiest legs ever (not sure how i kept a straight face with that one) . Think i shall take to my bed now my life is doomed"
stop that your fab xx so smile xxx

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

To me personally it does not matter if a compliment on here is genuine or just for a giggle... its just the light hearted nature of the forum... about having a laugh...so I never take it or myself too seriously

hexham

"

If you have a cock...yes

Btw,tis`kaz,tis always kaz,kev _iews the interweb thingy with suspicion and mutters about this thing called "real life"

lol I like the sound of Kev"

i'll send him over,giftwrapped

i dont takeanything seriously said over t'internet , but i do like a compliment from a guy im shagging !!! and im sure they mean it... cos theyve already got in my knickers by then!!

Ive never been told I give the best blowjob ever, I must be so bad that they cant be bothered to lie about it. I remember a woman emailing me once upset cos her then boyfriend, an ex of mine, was cheating on her and she was in revenge mode and wanted all his exes to go to his house on masse (well just the two of us) with burning torches! She said 'he used to call me his angel' and I thought fucking bastard that was my special name. I certainly wouldnt be so stupid to believe any compliment a man with a hard on said.

Ive never been told I give the best blowjob ever, I must be so bad that they cant be bothered to lie about it. I remember a woman emailing me once upset cos her then boyfriend, an ex of mine, was cheating on her and she was in revenge mode and wanted all his exes to go to his house on masse (well just the two of us) with burning torches! She said 'he used to call me his angel' and I thought fucking bastard that was my special name. I certainly wouldnt be so stupid to believe any compliment a man with a hard on said.

blimey i know its early but im reading posts in quadruple now lol

Lol sorry Im so pissed off with this phone, and i couldnt get back onlind to delete the duplications

"Lol sorry Im so pissed off with this phone, and i couldnt get back onlind to delete the duplications "

Sure you're not just pissed Feebs?

I will never forget that night i came on about this time and wishy had filled the first page full of threads started by me, thought id gone completely cuckoo when i saw it and took a few minutes to sink in what the git had done

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all for your comments, that was an interesting read.

Just for clarity, when I started the thread I was attempting to focus on 'adulation' from people you had not actually met in person, but those solely based on 'cyber' glimpses. I personally think that the dynamic completely changes once you've met. At that point only the people involved know whether it's genuine or just a 'sales pitch'.

I think there are a lot of things 'exagerated' in cyber space in order to get impact or stand out or just to get acceptance. I think this behavior is just a more extreme version of flirting. Even though it makes many of us cringe or take it with a handfull of salt, at the end of the day it's all harmless fun........until someone believes it!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I take it all with a massive dose of salt. I like watching the chat in the rooms and watching guys say the same lines to a woman, get turned down and move on to the next one in the room, say the same thing, get turned down, etc etc . Do these men not think the women read the chat?

Anyone who takes FAB life seriously should have a major re-think. It's all just a bit of fun - take it as such (and block any f**kers who send abuse )

Am forever being told am gawjus on cam when am sitting there with the angle of the cam so I dont show my face. I just reply saying I dont look to bad for a headless old bird.

Plus the message I got this morning that I did a thread about, someone asking did I model, and I replied yer anal plugs

No I dont take on board any comments made

"Am forever being told am gawjus on cam when am sitting there with the angle of the cam so I dont show my face. I just reply saying I dont look to bad for a headless old bird.

Plus the message I got this morning that I did a thread about, someone asking did I model, and I replied yer anal plugs

No I dont take on board any comments made"

I get that all the time in chat rooms do you model , lol maybe thay can think of some new lines as its getting boring xx Most there are really sweet do make me smile as do it to everyone. lol x

"I'm not sure a compliment can have integrity or lack it.

If you tell someone they look nice because you want to get in their nix (or Y fronts girls) is that really a failure of integrity?

You must find them attractive to want to ingratiate them in the first place. "

I agree totally Mr Monkey. You are so wise, and attractive, and funny, and...

Mr Monkey I LOVE YOU!!!

» Add a new message to this topic