FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > first day

first day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oantrimcpl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

nearly through 1st day of ciggies, 4th time lucky, im going to apoligise now as i maybe waffling a litte as tryin to occupy myself is getting a little hard at moment, but i waffle a lot anyway lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

good luck, hope you keep it up

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

3rd day is the killer- but you can do it. My Dad had to give up due to a heart condition (he really didnae want to) but he said after the first 3 days, he only missed his after dinner ciggie...........well done you

By *oantrimcpl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

thxs guys xxxx

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

I'm 5+2 now (gave up last Monday but slipped on Saturday) I've got to say, i'm not finding it hard at all, my problem is I don't want to give up .

Good luck to you and if you haven't already tried it, I can recommend the Alan Carr Easyway book - I was a godawful, hormonal nightmare when I tried to give up before the book.

*Her*

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Good on ya! It does get easier, 4.5 years for me, love not being smelly and breathless plus a lot more money for shoes! It's so worth giving up, don't see yourself as a person who is giving up smoking - see yourself as a non smoker - that little difference makes so much difference in your subconsciounce, bad spelling - keep upthe good work! Z

I have a mental block as far as giving up smoking goes, have got rid of all my other bad habits but ive got it in my head that i cant survive without my fags. Not sure what i think is going to happen but cant look at it logically

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i have promised my lads i will give up this year.Well done to those who have achieved even a day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done hope you can continue and give up for good.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I have a mental block as far as giving up smoking goes, have got rid of all my other bad habits but ive got it in my head that i cant survive without my fags. Not sure what i think is going to happen but cant look at it logically"

I totally understand that and felt the same way, i loved smoking as well so that makes it harder, i hate the preachers but if you decide you want to stop, you will, don't sweat it, Z

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I really admire people who give up..

best of luck x

"I have a mental block as far as giving up smoking goes, have got rid of all my other bad habits but ive got it in my head that i cant survive without my fags. Not sure what i think is going to happen but cant look at it logically

I totally understand that and felt the same way, i loved smoking as well so that makes it harder, i hate the preachers but if you decide you want to stop, you will, don't sweat it, Z"

I agree with you zoe, im sure i will wake up one morning and decide ive stopped, thats what happened with everything else.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I stopped many years ago and while the craving will not completely stop for many for some time... you will feel so much better quite soon - keep it up xx

"nearly through 1st day of ciggies, 4th time lucky, im going to apoligise now as i maybe waffling a litte as tryin to occupy myself is getting a little hard at moment, but i waffle a lot anyway lol"
i stop about 2 years ago

an its 1 of the best things i have ever done: the 1 st few weeks is always the hardest, especially if you drink to

just keep yer mind away from it,drink something your not use to an do something else rather than sitting on lap top or pc go away for wee stroll keep yer self busy, usually helps

good luck with it o n ps i never had any company i did it on my own an the patches i use

"nearly through 1st day of ciggies, 4th time lucky, im going to apoligise now as i maybe waffling a litte as tryin to occupy myself is getting a little hard at moment, but i waffle a lot anyway lol"

You've tried 4 times to start smoking and now you've succeeded?

Well done you!

» Add a new message to this topic