FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Parrot ?

Parrot ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well its my girls birthday next week and she chat to me from her office as work for her dad saying mum for birthday i would like a parrot this year ..... God i was thinking i could do with out a bird in the house as dogs cats horses ...... I say why a parrot would you like to learn it to chat to you and have it fly around the bed room.. She say no its for the car , I am so far behind the times ... Bluetooth , lol had me worried .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just as well as them african greys are expensive !!

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

I recently bought a car which already had a Parrot installed. I hadn't really ever heard of them before that either but i'm delighted with it!

"just as well as them african greys are expensive !! "
i think this is 135 for her mini so can go hands free thank god its not a bird i could never have cope and i am one whos end up looking after everything. lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just as well as them african greys are expensive !! i think this is 135 for her mini so can go hands free thank god its not a bird i could never have cope and i am one whos end up looking after everything. lol"

You can get them for about £48 so shop around. xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

lmao i have no idea what a parrot is either, i would of assumed it was a bird. When my son first got blue tooth it was bluetooth this and bluetooth that in the end i said to him well let me listen to them then. I thought it was some new pop group lol.

"just as well as them african greys are expensive !! i think this is 135 for her mini so can go hands free thank god its not a bird i could never have cope and i am one whos end up looking after everything. lol

You can get them for about £48 so shop around. xxx"

Really she say 135 halfords ... i will tell her to look other places too xx Thanks.

"lmao i have no idea what a parrot is either, i would of assumed it was a bird. When my son first got blue tooth it was bluetooth this and bluetooth that in the end i said to him well let me listen to them then. I thought it was some new pop group lol."
Glad i am not the only one , lol xx i am just glad she never said about the parrot in front of a room full of her friends i would have looked a real fool ,, lol

» Add a new message to this topic