FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > who is the aggressor?

who is the aggressor?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having watched an interview with Mr Putin my opinions on him have changed, he was talking about the flyby's that Russia have been doing in recent years flying long range bombers close to countries. His comment was that since the cold war ended Russia didn't need to do this but the Americans continued regardless which is why the Russians have started doing them again,he then went on to say that America has destabilized the middle east and pointed out that Russia has three army bases outside of Russia when the Americans have 150+ outside of the USA. It is quite clear Putin does not like Hilary Clinton and tensions are rising. I don't trust either of them but in the interview I agreed with everything Putin said.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I honestly think we are on the brink of world war 3, honestly

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I guess he forgot to mention the Crimea and Western Ukraine.

"I honestly think we are on the brink of world war 3, honestly "
and I do America knows its no longer the super power it was the Chinese have overtaken them its dangerous times that's for sure especially if Clinton gets voted in.

"I guess he forgot to mention the Crimea and Western Ukraine."
obviously he cant be trusted himself but I trust him more than the Americans

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I will wait until this moves to the politics forum

"I will wait until this moves to the politics forum"
sorry I didn't know about the politics forum.

Politics that results in the on-going death of children and bombing of hospitals and the restriction of aid relief is not a politics I admire....

SW London

"I will wait until this moves to the politics forumsorry I didn't know about the politics forum."

That's the whole idea of it .... it is easy to avoid as people only want to talk about swinging here .... no worries OP, I wish the politics could come back to the main forums and the dross be relegated ....

"I will wait until this moves to the politics forum"

Why?

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I guess he forgot to mention the Crimea and Western Ukraine."
where the west once again deliberately destabilized and supported the overthrow of a democratically elected pm.of course putin was going to keep crimiea as there is a massive shipyard and pipeline that belongs to Russia hence the reason the west destabilized the country in the first place.

"Politics that results in the on-going death of children and bombing of hospitals and the restriction of aid relief is not a politics I admire....

"

I didn't say I admired him but what he says makes more sense than the drivel that comes out of the USA do you think Syria would of happened if the Americans hadn't created Isis by getting rid of Hussein and Gadaffi?

I like putin to hes def the coolest world leader but im on team usa.

Ive been watching russia today for years its main purpose is to wind americans up first and foremost uk is number 2 and alot of nasty stuff gets said about the jews on thier youtube channel.

He is a cool dude and russians are cool people and the woman well some of them are just unreal like seriously beautiful.

But eotd im on team usa

SW London

"I will wait until this moves to the politics forum

Why?"

It is 'politics' ... unless politics is allowed back in the lounge or chat now?

"I like putin to hes def the coolest world leader but im on team usa.

Ive been watching russia today for years its main purpose is to wind americans up first and foremost uk is number 2 and alot of nasty stuff gets said about the jews on thier youtube channel.

He is a cool dude and russians are cool people and the woman well some of them are just unreal like seriously beautiful.

But eotd im on team usa "

its a little known fact that a year before WW2 the Americans were drawing up plans to start a war with Britain by invading Canada I wouldn't trust them at all I know politics have changed since then but they are lunatics especially when your only candidates are Clinton and Trump.

"Politics that results in the on-going death of children and bombing of hospitals and the restriction of aid relief is not a politics I admire....

I didn't say I admired him but what he says makes more sense than the drivel that comes out of the USA do you think Syria would of happened if the Americans hadn't created Isis by getting rid of Hussein and Gadaffi?"

Two wrongs don't make a right...

Exacerbating an unacceptable situation regardless of cause or motive is not something I condone..

Never trust a Superpower.

By *im himCouple (MM)  over a year ago

bedworth

"I guess he forgot to mention the Crimea and Western Ukraine.where the west once again deliberately destabilized and supported the overthrow of a democratically elected pm.of course putin was going to keep crimiea as there is a massive shipyard and pipeline that belongs to Russia hence the reason the west destabilized the country in the first place."

Could not have said it better myself . I wish I did not admire Putin but I do for standing up to American hedge money and there bullies . Greed greed and more greed !

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

But eotd im on team usa its a little known fact that a year before WW2 the Americans were drawing up plans to start a war with Britain by invading Canada I wouldn't trust them at all I know politics have changed since then but they are lunatics especially when your only candidates are Clinton and Trump."

was this 'little known fact' on the internet by any chance..?

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"I honestly think we are on the brink of world war 3, honestly and I do America knows its no longer the super power it was the Chinese have overtaken them its dangerous times that's for sure especially if Clinton gets voted in."

America still is the super power, you're also forgetting that the US also has very powerful allies, each with their own top class gear!

Chester

But eotd im on team usa its a little known fact that a year before WW2 the Americans were drawing up plans to start a war with Britain by invading Canada I wouldn't trust them at all I know politics have changed since then but they are lunatics especially when your only candidates are Clinton and Trump.

"

Theres also another little known fact... 100 years ago, my great great grandson was a hair breadth from taking over the world. He drew up the plans before he was born.

By *ightfall79Man  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Just look how much forces NATO have put into Estonia and Bulgaria , All in the sake of trying to get Ukraine to join NATO. This is why Russia are happy they feel as though NATO are pushing them into a corner. We all know what happens when u trap an animal into a corner.....It attacks.

Chester

"Just look how much forces NATO have put into Estonia and Bulgaria , All in the sake of trying to get Ukraine to join NATO. This is why Russia are happy they feel as though NATO are pushing them into a corner. We all know what happens when u trap an animal into a corner.....It attacks."

Unless they are cats... In which case, they ask for food. X

But eotd im on team usa its a little known fact that a year before WW2 the Americans were drawing up plans to start a war with Britain by invading Canada I wouldn't trust them at all I know politics have changed since then but they are lunatics especially when your only candidates are Clinton and Trump.

"

no it wasn't it was a documentary on tv ages ago it showed how quickly things changed in the build up to WW2 America felt threatened by the British empire that's why they was going to target Canada

China have not overtaken them. The french have a better navy for christs sake.

China own 10 trillion of usa bonds why on earth eould they want a war and lose that lot

Human kind is the aggressor,,

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

no it wasn't it was a documentary on tv ages ago it showed how quickly things changed in the build up to WW2 America felt threatened by the British empire that's why they was going to target Canada "

Operation red something or other, can't remember the name.

Western propaganda paints putin in a bad light, his people love him.

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

" Operation red something or other, can't remember the name."

War Plan Red - one of a number of potential military strategies the US had at the time. Became public knowledge in the early 70s - amazingly the UK didn't seem too bothered at the time, but I think Canada made some aggrieved noises.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Where the hell did this misbegotten excuse for analysis emerge?

Russia this america that they are all on the same team the 1 percents are all psycopaths and taking the rest of us for the mugs that we are

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Russia this america that they are all on the same team the 1 percents are all psycopaths and taking the rest of us for the mugs that we are"

Thanks for that well-considered exposition of the international situation

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 28/11/16 19:34:51]

"Just look how much forces NATO have put into Estonia and Bulgaria , All in the sake of trying to get Ukraine to join NATO. This is why Russia are happy they feel as though NATO are pushing them into a corner. We all know what happens when u trap an animal into a corner.....It attacks."

» Add a new message to this topic