FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why being young on here is shit.

Why being young on here is shit.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know if this is true for the capital and other built up areas, but for more rural areas it's terrible.

I'v been on this site and many others for a while now and the majority of people in my area are middle aged and older. Everone seems to have their age ranged capped at between 25 and 30. Very few are willing to meet under 25s. I understand and respect people's preferences, but I seem to think some people are setting them to this range because they fear that other will be discussed that a 50 year old would sleep with an 18 year old. It makes it quite frustrating as sometimes I'm only a year younger then people cut of points and I am unable to message them. Then ending up with no one in my area to talk to.

At the end of the day we are all here because we enjoy and love sex. We all do it in different ways and different kinks. I'm just asking is 25 really your cut off point? You could be missing out on someone.

I would love to know people thoughts on this or if anyone is having similar problems x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Always focus on the things you can't change ...that's a sure fire way to success...oh wait..

It's hard for all genders and demographics on here.. for very different reasons that's for sure. it's not easy though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

unfortunately it's just tough. Same as upper age limits...there is always going to be someone feeling unfairly left out. As for their reasons, it's completely up to them,not really sensible to try and second guess why they have those limits set.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Thursday already?

Patience, applying yourself with the tools available and use multiple options, including real life.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Better than being too old. At least you'll grow into people age ranges not slowly age yourself out

At least you have your youth.

I wouldn't invest too much time on here if I were in your age range (not that I do now either) - you'll have a lot more fun going out and meeting people in bars, etc.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Op, your 21 and im 51, i always have a social first. I cant imagine what common ground we would have to chat about

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I don't know if this is true for the capital and other built up areas, but for more rural areas it's terrible.

I'v been on this site and many others for a while now and the majority of people in my area are middle aged and older. Everone seems to have their age ranged capped at between 25 and 30. Very few are willing to meet under 25s. I understand and respect people's preferences, but I seem to think some people are setting them to this range because they fear that other will be discussed that a 50 year old would sleep with an 18 year old. It makes it quite frustrating as sometimes I'm only a year younger then people cut of points and I am unable to message them. Then ending up with no one in my area to talk to.

At the end of the day we are all here because we enjoy and love sex. We all do it in different ways and different kinks. I'm just asking is 25 really your cut off point? You could be missing out on someone.

I would love to know people thoughts on this or if anyone is having similar problems x"

I have a grandson 3 years younger than you, it just doesn't sit comfortably with me

I know exactly how you feel op its alright for the mr as he is in the age range for most people im just too young for their age ranges

Small price to pay for having he world at you feet and a bounty of future ...

chelmsford

"I know exactly how you feel op its alright for the mr as he is in the age range for most people im just too young for their age ranges "

You will be in a few years,sweet!

Mine is capped at 30... But being middle aged it suits me fine. I just don't have much in common with younger men, and I need the mental stimulation as much as the physical. The maturity level is just not on par, I have found in my experience.

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Better than being too old. At least you'll grow into people age ranges not slowly age yourself out "

Grrr! Damn! You are right! I have to carry by teeth and wig to meets, to ensure the fixative stays in place for longer.

That is a very good point!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I prefer to have sex with people nearer to my age as we then have stuff in common to talk about and don't say 'peak' instead of 'bad'.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I wish some people would grow up.

You wouldn't know if you didn't try. I'm a young adult, I work and pay bills like everyone. You could meet someone the same age as you and have more in common with me.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"Better than being too old. At least you'll grow into people age ranges not slowly age yourself out "

Yup unfortunately the place im in like many others...

"You wouldn't know if you didn't try. I'm a young adult, I work and pay bills like everyone. You could meet someone the same age as you and have more in common with me."

If you press the reply+quote OP, you can attach your comment to the one it's aimed at .

"You wouldn't know if you didn't try. I'm a young adult, I work and pay bills like everyone. You could meet someone the same age as you and have more in common with me."

saying you should try 'just in case' is ridiculous! you really think people should not have any criteria on here in case they miss out on something? people are perfectly entitled to have whatever profile criteria they want; whether they suit you or not, it really is not for you to say they are wrong.Unfortunately a lot of very young men on here come across as rather arrogant.

If we could swap my friend I'd happily swap your youth with you!

You have your whole life ahead of you - loads of shags and sec to look forwards to!

Don't wish your life away to get your leg over!

Have fun and embrace all the positives!

Brighton - even Hove!

"You wouldn't know if you didn't try. I'm a young adult, I work and pay bills like everyone. You could meet someone the same age as you and have more in common with me.

If you press the reply+quote OP, you can attach your comment to the one it's aimed at ."

Diamond smiles not me.

You've been here 2 weeks fella, hardly a while.

"You wouldn't know if you didn't try. I'm a young adult, I work and pay bills like everyone. You could meet someone the same age as you and have more in common with me.

If you press the reply+quote OP, you can attach your comment to the one it's aimed at ."

Oh thank you. Sorry I'm new to the forms haha x

If you press the reply+quote OP, you can attach your comment to the one it's aimed at .

Oh thank you. Sorry I'm new to the forms haha x"

That's okay. We were all new once haha x

"You've been here 2 weeks fella, hardly a while."

Oh this site, but been on dogging.co.UK and other fab site of a while

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm happy to meet under 25s.

"I know exactly how you feel op its alright for the mr as he is in the age range for most people im just too young for their age ranges "

Are not good but tbh as a couple you should piss it cuz loads off women like to meet couple more than single me tbh

[Removed by poster at 28/11/16 12:19:37]

My upper and lower age ranges are more of a guideline..I have met others outside it, but it depends on the outlook amd maturity of the person.

However if I have to look on urbandictionary to work out what you are saying then I'm afraid it's a no.

Apparently my ass is 'on fleek' whatever the hell that means..

saying you should try 'just in case' is ridiculous! you really think people should not have any criteria on here in case they miss out on something? people are perfectly entitled to have whatever profile criteria they want; whether they suit you or not, it really is not for you to say they are wrong.Unfortunately a lot of very young men on here come across as rather arrogant."

No I think people should decently be looking for what they are into. I just asking the question why is 25 old enough and 20 or 21 isn't? I understand if you have children that age. Maybe I don't understand it because I cant put myself in that position.

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I know just how you feel. I'd love to smash the back doors out of an 18 year old or two, but they only seem to be looking for young attractive chaps with energy, stamina and muscles. They're all missing out on a mindblowing fifteen to twenty minutes with a fat hairy cantankerous old bastard pushing 40 with a bad back, bad temper and borderline erectile disfunction, just because they won't open their minds....

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I know just how you feel. I'd love to smash the back doors out of an 18 year old or two, but they only seem to be looking for young attractive chaps with energy, stamina and muscles. They're all missing out on a mindblowing fifteen to twenty minutes with a fat hairy cantankerous old bastard pushing 40 with a bad back, bad temper and borderline erectile disfunction, just because they won't open their minds...."

Mawww.

You have experience and wisdom to offer

"My upper and lower age ranges are more of a guideline..I have met others outside it, but it depends on the outlook amd maturity of the person.

However if I have to look on urbandictionary to work out what you are saying then I'm afraid it's a no.

Apparently my ass is 'on fleek' whatever the hell that means.."

I'm fucking crying with laughter :'D

I also have to urbandictionary things as well. I didn't know what fwb and cbt was. I though cbt was in cannabis haha

saying you should try 'just in case' is ridiculous! you really think people should not have any criteria on here in case they miss out on something? people are perfectly entitled to have whatever profile criteria they want; whether they suit you or not, it really is not for you to say they are wrong.Unfortunately a lot of very young men on here come across as rather arrogant.

No I think people should decently be looking for what they are into. I just asking the question why is 25 old enough and 20 or 21 isn't? I understand if you have children that age. Maybe I don't understand it because I cant put myself in that position. "

the answer wil be different for each person,obviously. You just have to suck it up i'm afraid...seeming to suggest that people are somehow being unfair is not very sensible...or mature.. 'you wouldn't know if you didn't try' is rather patronising!

"I know just how you feel. I'd love to smash the back doors out of an 18 year old or two, but they only seem to be looking for young attractive chaps with energy, stamina and muscles. They're all missing out on a mindblowing fifteen to twenty minutes with a fat hairy cantankerous old bastard pushing 40 with a bad back, bad temper and borderline erectile disfunction, just because they won't open their minds...."

And a cynical dry humour... Best make them disillusioned now, than have a positive outlook, only to find it was all a façade in later life

No I'm say it's okay to restrict your age range if it not your thing. I just think some people probably would meet younger or older people but restrict the age range because they think it's nothe socially exceptional

"I know just how you feel. I'd love to smash the back doors out of an 18 year old or two, but they only seem to be looking for young attractive chaps with energy, stamina and muscles. They're all missing out on a mindblowing fifteen to twenty minutes with a fat hairy cantankerous old bastard pushing 40 with a bad back, bad temper and borderline erectile disfunction, just because they won't open their minds....

No I'm say it's okay to restrict your age range if it not your thing. I just think some people probably would meet younger or older people but restrict the age range because they think it's nothe socially exceptional"

I don't think so. I wouldn't let other people's perceptions of me dictate what age range I choose to meet. Besides, have you seen how many are willing to meet 18-99?

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Or lower age is the age of our eldest daughter, that's unlikely to change.

It would just feel a bit weird, shagging people younger than our kids

I thought the post was

Why being on here is shit!

Bring anything on here is just being yourself.

As Yoda once said, - darkness I sense in him.

Which means nothing.

Just be yourself and one day something will happen.

Birmingham

"I know just how you feel. I'd love to smash the back doors out of an 18 year old or two, but they only seem to be looking for young attractive chaps with energy, stamina and muscles. They're all missing out on a mindblowing fifteen to twenty minutes with a fat hairy cantankerous old bastard pushing 40 with a bad back, bad temper and borderline erectile disfunction, just because they won't open their minds....

And a cynical dry humour... Best make them disillusioned now, than have a positive outlook, only to find it was all a façade in later life "

Quite right. None of this "you've got your whole life at your feet" business. Feel like life's fucking you know? What til it stops using lube...

I've read pretty much an identical lament...by a man over 45.

People are allowed their preferences, telling them they might "miss out" is suggesting that they are wrong and don't know what they want.

Focus on those who do want to meet younger men, not those who don't.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

My moto is if you like the look of someone & you are a bit out of what age range is showing try to message them, if you get..

"You cannot send blah blah blah"

Then their preferences are pretty much set in stone & outside of that is blocked so forget it. If however it let's you message then their preferences MAY be flexible so it's worth asking..but still be prepared for a no..

S

No I'm say it's okay to restrict your age range if it not your thing. I just think some people probably would meet younger or older people but restrict the age range because they think it's nothe socially exceptional"

but it still makes no difference! their reasons are their reasons...you can't, and will never, know the reason for them..also, if they are swingers,they are already enjoying something a lot of people may not see as 'socialy acceptable', so i would think, on here, that is less of a consideration than in the real world!

Birmingham

And a cynical dry humour... Best make them disillusioned now, than have a positive outlook, only to find it was all a façade in later life

Quite right. None of this "you've got your whole life at your feet" business. Feel like life's fucking you know? What til it stops using lube..."

*now

I can't even proof read, with my useless old eyes. Wanking sends you blind, you know. TAKE HEED, YOUNG MAN!

Moaning because your young ? Oh how life has changed

No I'm say it's okay to restrict your age range if it not your thing. I just think some people probably would meet younger or older people but restrict the age range because they think it's nothe socially exceptional

I don't think so. I wouldn't let other people's perceptions of me dictate what age range I choose to meet. Besides, have you seen how many are willing to meet 18-99? "

Sadly not alot in my area

"Or lower age is the age of our eldest daughter, that's unlikely to change.

It would just feel a bit weird, shagging people younger than our kids "

So each year do you bring you age range up as she become another year older?

Another thread the other day saying the exact opposite.

My rule is if they don't remember shows such as knightmare and round the twist then they're too young for me and we wouldn't have much in common.

"My rule is if they don't remember shows such as knightmare and round the twist then they're too young for me and we wouldn't have much in common. "

Around the twist fuck me I remember that show. The title intro was so bad :')

West Wales

"My rule is if they don't remember shows such as knightmare and round the twist then they're too young for me and we wouldn't have much in common. "

I was thinking Noggin the Nog & Trumpton but then H missed them too

S

I don't find young people attractive and I certainly don't want to fuck them. Preferences are a great thinG.

It's on quest now... So could be that they are still too young

[Removed by poster at 28/11/16 12:52:10]

Patience is the key lol

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I first joined the scene when I was 23/24 over the years i have dated, fallen out of love with the scene, had nights of pure pleasure and filth, as well as made good friends who now don't swing

Now at 35,I am the most comfy with myself as I have ever been

"I thought the post was

Why being on here is shit!

Bring anything on here is just being yourself.

As Yoda once said, - darkness I sense in him.

Which means nothing.

Just be yourself and one day something will happen. "

When Yoda said "darkness I sense in him" it ment that he could see that Anakin would turn to the dark side. If Obi Wan has listened to Yoda and had not trained Anakin then there wouldn't have been a Darth Vader, a death star and my childhood would have sucked.

"Another thread the other day saying the exact opposite. "

Yeah. It's always just a game to figure out what one thing you can blame your lack of success on. I'm too old, I'm too young, I'm black, I'm Asian, I'm white - if I could just change that ONE thing then everyone would be falling at my feet.

Well, I'm just going to assume that everyone who turns me down doesn't like brunettes. It just can't be that they aren't attracted to me, so it must be my hair color. I'll start a thread about it the next time I'm rejected.

"My rule is if they don't remember shows such as knightmare and round the twist then they're too young for me and we wouldn't have much in common.

Around the twist fuck me I remember that show. The title intro was so bad :')"

My other rule is if they hadn't been born yet when I started secondary school they're too young!

West Wales

"My rule is if they don't remember shows such as knightmare and round the twist then they're too young for me and we wouldn't have much in common.

Around the twist fuck me I remember that show. The title intro was so bad :')

My other rule is if they hadn't been born yet when I started secondary school they're too young! "

Tbh it's the only time "We" ever feel a bit odd, I'd been at work nearly two years when H was born..

S

I'm quite flexable allthough I tend not to meet younger than 20s because I have in the past n i wasn't even convinced he was 18! I moved my lower limit to 25 when I became 40 just cos it feels better but I wont discount under 25s just as I won't discount over 45s. In fact a forum user caught my eye this week n hes over 45. xxx

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

Op think yourself lucky your not tied down to a relationship your unhappy with Many do of your age and younger as you will already know or have witnessed I,m sure, If your cock happy then you,ll know no different its at this stage where you,ll make the right decisions in your life or the wrong ones hopefully the right ones so you don,t mind looking back in life with no regrets.

If you lived in London you would have more people looking for men under 25: I've met a few.

That doesn't mean you will get to meet them all.

"I don't know if this is true for the capital and other built up areas, but for more rural areas it's terrible.

I would love to know people thoughts on this or if anyone is having similar problems x"

Two weeks on Fab isn't "a while".

It equates to 5 minutes in the real world.

*Here endeth the lesson.

Birmingham

I found some re-runs of Knightmare on a random channel a couple of years ago and gleefully hunkered down for a solid afternoon of binge watching. I think I lasted about fifteen minutes. Was it always such a weird mix of infuriating and tedious? Or am I getting old?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP i have tried with a 25 yr old, now my preferences are set in stone because it was shite. I'll stick with the older generation. Both the sex and the conversation are far superior

I remember being 21 it seems an awful long time ago; Jesus it is!

I didn't have the distraction or the tools of the internet to muddle my thinking but If I could draw an analogy for a moment to try and give an opinion on the post.

In my youth replace the internet for the local British Legion Club which had lots of single guys a few single girls and a lots of (various age) couples as members. I only went in to keep my membership alive so we could get in on Christmas day and new years eve as there was nowhere open on those day. I would never go in looking for a assignation with fellow members particularly older couples as it was just not my gig.

Instead we (my mates and I ) went on the pull in discos and other Manchester clubs interacting with those who were of a similar age. More often than not it was a lonely sojourn home on the all night bus after downing a kebab or Hollands meat pie. If you got lucky then it was the talking point for weeks as the vagaries of youth could lead to a level of crudeness befitting those of that age.

Times change but I do find it odd and slightly bemusing that a 21 year old is on a recreational sex site bemoaning the lack of contact!

So young man young man get your glad rags on and get out and enjoy life go and seek out those who have that vitality!

God I sound old!

I would love to know people thoughts on this or if anyone is having similar problems x

Two weeks on Fab isn't "a while".

It equates to 5 minutes in the real world.

*Here endeth the lesson."

If you read thr6 you will see I've already answered this

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

I remember being 21 it seems an awful long time ago; Jesus it is!

I didn't have the distraction or the tools of the internet to muddle my thinking but If I could draw an analogy for a moment to try and give an opinion on the post.

In my youth replace the internet for the local British Legion Club which had lots of single guys a few single girls and a lots of (various age) couples as members. I only went in to keep my membership alive so we could get in on Christmas day and new years eve as there was nowhere open on those day. I would never go in looking for a assignation with fellow members particularly older couples as it was just not my gig.

Instead we (my mates and I ) went on the pull in discos and other Manchester clubs interacting with those who were of a similar age. More often than not it was a lonely sojourn home on the all night bus after downing a kebab or Hollands meat pie. If you got lucky then it was the talking point for weeks as the vagaries of youth could lead to a level of crudeness befitting those of that age.

Times change but I do find it odd and slightly bemusing that a 21 year old is on a recreational sex site bemoaning the lack of contact!

So young man young man get your glad rags on and get out and enjoy life go and seek out those who have that vitality!

God I sound old!"

Yes times have changed since the Internet and thou I would not have been one to be in your gang I agree about him finding his way off here I must say I,m glad the Internet was,nt around when I was younger but my lifestyle suited me then better than now seems to have worked out better for my/our generations and I have more privacy now anyway.

People on here all have different criteria. Some will match yours, some will not. There is absolutely nothing you can do about that.That is how the site works. People are not missing out,it is not their loss or anything else if you do not happen to fit into their profile criteria. it is their choice. As it is yours to accept that or not.

Ok so I had a look at your profile and I wouldn't meet you but it's nothing to do with your age, it's my own personal preference

I found some re-runs of Knightmare on a random channel a couple of years ago and gleefully hunkered down for a solid afternoon of binge watching. I think I lasted about fifteen minutes. Was it always such a weird mix of infuriating and tedious? Or am I getting old? "

I watched a rerun of 'Monkey' a while ago. When I was 8 it all made perfect sense. Looking at it now, I'm not sure if they were all on drugs, I was on drugs as a child or if I'm on drugs watching it this time...totally fucking mental

Give it time, OP!

V

"I'd look up what CBD stands for but I CBA

S just ATM or totally? xxx"

Afternoom hun hows your?

And i no where hes coming from i have the same problem im 24 and im all ways out the age range by the 1 year aha not good xx

Brighton - even Hove!

I found some re-runs of Knightmare on a random channel a couple of years ago and gleefully hunkered down for a solid afternoon of binge watching. I think I lasted about fifteen minutes. Was it always such a weird mix of infuriating and tedious? Or am I getting old?

I watched a rerun of 'Monkey' a while ago. When I was 8 it all made perfect sense. Looking at it now, I'm not sure if they were all on drugs, I was on drugs as a child or if I'm on drugs watching it this time...totally fucking mental "

Ah.....Tripitaka

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

You're to cute.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

Think yourself lucky when I first started on the swinging scene,i had to write letters and send photos to po boxes through private ads in newspapers.

Perhaps you could ask for a new site Junior Fabswingers.You never know the powers that be might set one up

Perhaps you could ask for a new site Junior Fabswingers.You never know the powers that be might set one up "

Now that is a good idea!

chelmsford

OP is your upper age really 99?

Think yourself lucky when I first started on the swinging scene,i had to write letters and send photos to po boxes through private ads in newspapers."

"OP is your upper age really 99?"

Yeah as long as I got on with them and I found them sexual attractive. I'm not going to block someone because they are older then me

chelmsford

"OP is your upper age really 99?

Yeah as long as I got on with them and I found them sexual attractive. I'm not going to block someone because they are older then me"

Ok.

By *ogerNesszonesMan  over a year ago

Northern England

Think yourself lucky when I first started on the swinging scene,i had to write letters and send photos to po boxes through private ads in newspapers."

Ha ha. Those were the days! Kids today don't know how lucky they are.

Birmingham

Perhaps you could ask for a new site Junior Fabswingers.You never know the powers that be might set one up

Now that is a good idea!"

It would just fill up with dirty old men. Kinda like Bebo. For example, I would most definitely sign up.

You keep saying kids today bla bla bla...

But the point of this thread is to say that the younger people on this site aren't children, we are young adults. I stopped being a kid when I left school at 16 and 2 weeks later I was working on a build site, leaning my traid as a sparky!

"You keep saying kids today bla bla bla...

But the point of this thread is to say that the younger people on this site aren't children, we are young adults. I stopped being a kid when I left school at 16 and 2 weeks later I was working on a build site, leaning my traid as a sparky!"

that is completely irrelevant. The only thing relevant is that some people fit your criteria, some people don't...and vice versa. There is NOTHING you can do about that.Accept it, or find a site with no criteria at all. Otherwise you will drive yourself nuts...by next week it will be 'why don't women meet men who work on building sites?'

But the point of this thread is to say that the younger people on this site aren't children, we are young adults. I stopped being a kid when I left school at 16 and 2 weeks later I was working on a build site, leaning my traid as a sparky!

that is completely irrelevant. The only thing relevant is that some people fit your criteria, some people don't...and vice versa. There is NOTHING you can do about that.Accept it, or find a site with no criteria at all. Otherwise you will drive yourself nuts...by next week it will be 'why don't women meet men who work on building sites?'"

That's not the point I'm trying to make. I know some people don't want to meet young and older people, but I think some people would but still stop there age range as other people will see it as wrong for older people to meet young people and vice vers

And I don't work on a building site anymore :L I go inside where it's warm

that is completely irrelevant. The only thing relevant is that some people fit your criteria, some people don't...and vice versa. There is NOTHING you can do about that.Accept it, or find a site with no criteria at all. Otherwise you will drive yourself nuts...by next week it will be 'why don't women meet men who work on building sites?'

That's not the point I'm trying to make. I know some people don't want to meet young and older people, but I think some people would but still stop there age range as other people will see it as wrong for older people to meet young people and vice vers"

and has been repeatedly said to you already...it doesn't matter what their reasons are,it doesn't even matter what you think their reasons are..they are completely irrelevant. Also, as has been mentioned a couple of times, on here people are probably less likely to give a damn what other people think.

It is rather patronising to say people have age criterias but should change them for your benefit in case they 'miss out'.They are grown adults, that is their decsision. i don't know how many times it can be said, but it's just tough i'm afraid,you have no choice other than to accept it.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

But the point of this thread is to say that the younger people on this site aren't children, we are young adults. I stopped being a kid when I left school at 16 and 2 weeks later I was working on a build site, leaning my traid as a sparky!"

and i bet you feel you have changed and grown since you were 16..no?

imagine my scenario i also used to be 21..that was nearly 25 years ago..i have also changed a great deal since then, i have 4 kids, 2 of which are older than you, their friends who come round my house and chat and hang out with all of us are your age or older than you..i dont go jumping into bed with them, or looking at them sexually.thats not appropriate even if they do sometimes comment that im 'hot'...you cant put old heads on young shoulders and i wouldnt want to. i also dont want to utilise my extra 25 years of sexual experiences onto a younger person. i believe they should enjoy their own journey. i wouldnt want to ruin it for them..so as an old fart..go out and enjoy yourself as you are, enjoy the opportunities as they arise in life and dont rush your aging process too much.. your time for everything will come around xx

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

That's not the point I'm trying to make. I know some people don't want to meet young and older people, but I think some people would but still stop there age range as other people will see it as wrong for older people to meet young people and vice vers"

OP people on here really don't give a flying fuck what others think when it comes to their own preferences.

There are plenty of men who don't want to meet fat women. I don't bloody complain about it and try to persuade them to "just give it a try, you might like it". I just chat to and meet the men who are interested.

People have preferences, you don't fit into them. Tough shit, suck it up buttercup

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm ok, if you're legal and fit and know what you want.

60 miles from me tho

Brighton - even Hove!

You've learnt a lot since being 6 hours older

"You've learnt a lot since being 6 hours older "

I've learnt that the forums are really popular. Seeing as this is my first ever post on this site.

I regret that "missing out" comment. That wasn't the point I was trying to make.

I love the forums

» Add a new message to this topic