FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi or not

Bi or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If I played with a cock in a threesone and enjoyed it I'm I bi or just lost myself in the excitement of it all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Only you would know - but why rush to label?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If I played with a cock in a threesone and enjoyed it I'm I bi or just lost myself in the excitement of it all "

Why? Does it concern you?

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

Why worry if you had fun, If you didnt dont do it again

I would say if you choose to repeatedly engage in your new found pleasure the answer should become obvious .....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Bi is the new straight

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'd say bi. You could put bi-curious if still not sure.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If I played with a cock in a threesone and enjoyed it I'm I bi or just lost myself in the excitement of it all

Why? Does it concern you?"

. Just discovering sex after a broken marriage no don't concern me just enjoyed it x

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Bi is the new straight "

What does that even mean?

"Bi is the new black".

LOL

"If I played with a cock in a threesone and enjoyed it I'm I bi or just lost myself in the excitement of it all

Why? Does it concern you?. Just discovering sex after a broken marriage no don't concern me just enjoyed it x"

Then embrace it and don't worry about labels.

Labels are for jam. Enjoy the exploration

Glastonbury

"Labels are for jam. Enjoy the exploration "

Perfect

Sheffield

'Straight' is a label too. We need to pick the one that best matches our sexuality. Being bi isn't anything to be ashamed of. Just say what best matches who you are.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Love this!

"Labels are for jam. Enjoy the exploration

'Straight' is a label too. We need to pick the one that best matches our sexuality. Being bi isn't anything to be ashamed of. Just say what best matches who you are."

That's why I identify as bisexual, but getting hung up on labels when you are first exploring your sexuality can kill the exploration, especially as there is still a stigma attached to being a bi-male.

Sheffield

'Straight' is a label too. We need to pick the one that best matches our sexuality. Being bi isn't anything to be ashamed of. Just say what best matches who you are.

That's why I identify as bisexual, but getting hung up on labels when you are first exploring your sexuality can kill the exploration, especially as there is still a stigma attached to being a bi-male.

"

Sure, bi-curious so he can explore with like minded people.

If he leaves it as straight, he will have poor experiences where the guy is straight. The label just puts you in the right ballpark I think.

Bi straight, gay lesbian who really gives a damn?

What's wrong with being "fab" straight like all the other straight men that want to fuck me and all the other CDs on here?

Sure, bi-curious so he can explore with like minded people.

If he leaves it as straight, he will have poor experiences where the guy is straight. The label just puts you in the right ballpark I think."

I think in the end he should do what feels right for him and bugger the rest of us

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

"I think in the end he should do what feels right for him and bugger the rest of us "

He's only just played with his first cock, buggering everyone on fab is a bit of a leap

City Centre

On a more serious note, if you were comfortable being around another guy in a threeway it's hardly a leap to have a bit of a play if things were going that way. You were comfortable in that situation, you had some fun, no biggie. Bi-curious may even be too strong a term for that, you just went with the flow there and then.

Glastonbury

"To bi, or not to bi, that is the question..."

Sheffield

"On a more serious note, if you were comfortable being around another guy in a threeway it's hardly a leap to have a bit of a play if things were going that way. You were comfortable in that situation, you had some fun, no biggie. Bi-curious may even be too strong a term for that, you just went with the flow there and then."

Personally, I think there is a big difference. Being close in an mmf or mfmf is not , mm sexual contact intended for sexual pleasure.

If guys are bi or curious that's absolutely fine, and entirely their choice. Just don't hide it or pretend not to be. I might just be hung up on honesty??

By *lassy pairCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich London

Does it matter OP what you are, we are what we are at the end of the day, just enjoy life as it come, if it pleases you and you enjoy it then go for it, what ever it is, and just keep the label at home

"I'd say bi. You could put bi-curious if still not sure."

Or still curious anyway ..

Brighton - even Hove!

"Bi is the new straight

What does that even mean?

"Bi is the new black".

LOL"

It means what it says. Perfect English. Except I missed off the 'sexual' bit but we can put that down to dialect and accent. I suppose a more accurate description of what I said could have been "twaddle"

By *oppolocosTV/TS  over a year ago

inverurie

You're bi, enjoy!

City Centre

"Personally, I think there is a big difference. Being close in an mmf or mfmf is not , mm sexual contact intended for sexual pleasure.

"

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean there?

Sheffield

"Personally, I think there is a big difference. Being close in an mmf or mfmf is not , mm sexual contact intended for sexual pleasure.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean there?"

In your post, you said there's not a great leap between being nearby a guy in group play, and sexual contact with him.

I was saying I think there is.

I think that whilst it's great that so many people don't prescribe to labels, in terms of finding others to further explore with them, a label is kinda important...

Glastonbury

Gives morons something to type about.

Mostly harmless.

Sheffield

"Gives morons something to type about.

Mostly harmless.

"

Glastonbury

Mostly harmless.

"

It's a reflection on our society's 'progressive' attitude to sexuality that more Premier League footballers are willing to say they were sexually abused than say they are gay.

This *is* a side show.

Sheffield

Mostly harmless.

It's a reflection on our society's 'progressive' attitude to sexuality that more Premier League footballers are willing to say they were sexually abused than say they are gay.

This *is* a side show.

"

Maybe, but I don't get what is moronic about saying don't be ashamed of your sexuality??

Glastonbury

Mostly harmless.

This *is* a side show.

Maybe, but I don't get what is moronic about saying don't be ashamed of your sexuality??"

Oh, I'm not passing judgment on the OP, far from it - someone nailed it earlier, "Labels are for jam" - I'm just passing comment on the rest of the piss and wind surrounding it.

Mostly harmless.

This *is* a side show.

Maybe, but I don't get what is moronic about saying don't be ashamed of your sexuality??

Oh, I'm not passing judgment on the OP, far from it - someone nailed it earlier, "Labels are for jam" - I'm just passing comment on the rest of the piss and wind surrounding it.

"

I agree with you. Mostly. Except where I don't. If we all prescribe to the 'labels are for jam' methodology then we'd all have straight on our profiles and no one would ever do anything.

Glastonbury

Mostly harmless.

This *is* a side show.

I agree with you. Mostly. Except where I don't. If we all prescribe to the 'labels are for jam' methodology then we'd all have straight on our profiles and no one would ever do anything. "

* Fab straight - it'll all be fine

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 28/11/16 17:52:35]

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm ok as I always do a social first on a strict "hands-above-table" basis as I don't approve of inappropriate unnecessariness.

Glastonbury

[Removed by poster at 28/11/16 17:54:08]

Sheffield

Mostly harmless.

This *is* a side show.

"

So the 'don't be ashamed of your sexuality' comment falls into the moronic piss and wind stuff then, as it was from me not the OP.

We aren't PL players, or the Daily Mail. We are swingers discussing the merits of putting bi or straight on a profile.

I guess when meeting a guy you'd find it handy to know if he was bi or not?

(Sorry corrected typo)

Glastonbury

Mostly harmless.

This *is* a side show.

So the 'don't be ashamed of your sexuality' comment falls into the moronic piss and wind stuff then, as it was from me not the OP.

We aren't PL players, or the Daily Mail. We are swingers discussing the merits of putting bi or straight on a profile.

I guess when meeting a guy you'd find it handy to know if he was bi or not?

(Sorry corrected typo)"

Fine, for the sake of flow...

Not necessarily.

Rule #1 of seducing a straight man - never question his sexuality

So much sexual tension lads

Sheffield

OK I go for this methodology :

I'm straight so Label myself straight so as to not waste bi guys time.

Bun labels herself bi, because she is and she likes ff as part of the fun.

This has worked for us because everybody knows what 'jam' they are opening.

So many mentioning not to worry about labels etc and enjoy what you do blah blah blah, have a look at any other bi men thread and you'll see why most guys won't label themselves as bi on here....... they carry the plague amongst other STDs dontchya know

Sheffield

"So many mentioning not to worry about labels etc and enjoy what you do blah blah blah, have a look at any other bi men thread and you'll see why most guys won't label themselves as bi on here....... they carry the plague amongst other STDs dontchya know "

Yeah maybe, but if they actually want to meet other guys they need to step up and write it on the profile.

Nothing works if everybody hides.

"So many mentioning not to worry about labels etc and enjoy what you do blah blah blah, have a look at any other bi men thread and you'll see why most guys won't label themselves as bi on here....... they carry the plague amongst other STDs dontchya know

Yeah maybe, but if they actually want to meet other guys they need to step up and write it on the profile.

Nothing works if everybody hides."

That's the problem though, I've seen couples state they won't meet bi guys but when you follow a veri trail, bingo, a guy they've met even though it says straight on his profile, has met guys.

"So many mentioning not to worry about labels etc and enjoy what you do blah blah blah, have a look at any other bi men thread and you'll see why most guys won't label themselves as bi on here....... they carry the plague amongst other STDs dontchya know

Nothing works if everybody hides."

Have a look at the OP. He is asking if one bit of fun with another bloke makes him Bi. I don't think he's looking to meet other guys yet...

Sheffield

"

Have a look at the OP. He is asking if one bit of fun with another bloke makes him Bi. I don't think he's looking to meet other guys yet..."

True. My first suggestion was that he put bi-curious at this stage.

"

Have a look at the OP. He is asking if one bit of fun with another bloke makes him Bi. I don't think he's looking to meet other guys yet...

True. My first suggestion was that he put bi-curious at this stage."

Agreed

"

True. My first suggestion was that he put bi-curious at this stage."

He has made no suggestion he is curious beyond his question

Sheffield

"

He has made no suggestion he is curious beyond his question "

He asked if he played with cock is he bi?

"

He has made no suggestion he is curious beyond his question "

Okay, so if you have no plans to explore this further you can put it down to getting caught in the moment. However, if you intend to take it further you may want to change to bi-curious for the sake of clarity and honesty.

Glastonbury

"

He asked if he played with cock is he bi?"

Lol - why does the matter of someone else's sexuality matter to you?

It's their personal decision and feeling

Go with it and enjoy it.

Sheffield

"

It's their personal decision and feeling"

Their sexuality doesn't matter to me. I don't care.

The only point I am making is don't be ashamed of it and don't feel you need to hide it.

Sorry if that offends anyone.

Glastonbury

"

The only point I am making is don't be ashamed of it and don't feel you need to hide it.

Sorry if that offends anyone."

That's not offensive, of course not.

But it's not your mind, your sexuality or your decision.

It's personal.

"

He asked if he played with cock is he bi?"

Once!

I played with a cock when I was a teenager then spent the next 30 years as a heterosexual before I had a threesome when the other guy asked if he could suck my cock. Until that day I hadn't given it another thought. I was neither curious nor bisexual during that time. As far as I was concerned I was straight.

Sheffield

"

It's personal. "

Correct, it's his life, his decision. He asked for other people's views. My view is he should be true to himself and others.

Whether he uses my opinion, or yours or anyone else's is entirely up to him.

Sheffield

"

He asked if he played with cock is he bi? Once!

I played with a cock when I was a teenager then spent the next 30 years as a heterosexual before I had a threesome when the other guy asked if he could suck my cock. Until that day I hadn't given it another thought. I was neither curious nor bisexual during that time. As far as I was concerned I was straight."

Ok , so offer the guy some advice, that's what he asked for.

Glastonbury

"

It's personal.

Correct, it's his life, his decision. He asked for other people's views. My view is he should be true to himself and others.

Whether he uses my opinion, or yours or anyone else's is entirely up to him."

And my opinion is, from the inside of bisexuality with a lot of thought, that no-one else's opinion matters.

"

He asked if he played with cock is he bi? Once!

I played with a cock when I was a teenager then spent the next 30 years as a heterosexual before I had a threesome when the other guy asked if he could suck my cock. Until that day I hadn't given it another thought. I was neither curious nor bisexual during that time. As far as I was concerned I was straight.

Ok , so offer the guy some advice, that's what he asked for."

I did

» Add a new message to this topic