FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grrrrr and grrrr again

Grrrrr and grrrr again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gotta go outside today. not been outside all month n i was hoping to keep it this way. Anyone wanna put a tenner in my bank for me save me having to do the outside thing? xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whats wrong with going outside

"whats wrong with going outside "

That where the people are! Plus it's cold! xxx

Just post your bank details below and I'll see what I can do

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Get someone to go with you.

Social anxiety is terrible but you have to fight it. Being indoors for a month is not healthy.

Start by just standing outside your front door and getting a bit of fresh air and build yourself up.

oh dear

"Just post your bank details below and I'll see what I can do "

don't miss the extra 0 xxx

"Get someone to go with you.

Social anxiety is terrible but you have to fight it. Being indoors for a month is not healthy.

Start by just standing outside your front door and getting a bit of fresh air and build yourself up.

"

Knew you would understand. It's my wobbly legs I don't trust either! I've even phone the ex n asked him hahaha. I'm a freak I know. xxx

Knew you would understand. It's my wobbly legs I don't trust either! I've even phone the ex n asked him hahaha. I'm a freak I know. xxx"

right, ive had a shit couple of months

Apart from the shop next door i have only been out anywhere on my own once in over six weeks.

Im lucky as i have a great support network. I collapsed in asda yesterday(i was already dat down) they wanted to call an ambulance and everything

I ended up doing my shopping being pushed round in a wheelchair

I know everyone doesnt have the support i have but i do know that people that get pip or dla part of the money they get is to pay for someone to help if you need it. There are also community volunters that will help.

If you dont know about these things then look into it, even if it gets you out the house once a week to get your outside chores done

Knew you would understand. It's my wobbly legs I don't trust either! I've even phone the ex n asked him hahaha. I'm a freak I know. xxxright, ive had a shit couple of months

Apart from the shop next door i have only been out anywhere on my own once in over six weeks.

Im lucky as i have a great support network. I collapsed in asda yesterday(i was already dat down) they wanted to call an ambulance and everything

I know everyone doesnt have the support i have but i do know that people that get pip or dla part of the money they get is to pay for someone to help if you need it. There are also community volunters that will help.

If you dont know about these things then look into it, even if it gets you out the house once a week to get your outside chores done"

Oh dear hope your ok.

I've applied for pip in just waiting for there decision. I've got a walking stick a folding one that I take with me in my bag it comes out when I'm desprate lol. I too have fallen so many times especially in the winter that's my biggest fear and then there's the stairs to tackle.

I will go out cos if my bill bounces I'll be kickin myself. I don't really have a support network tbh you lot n my fibro group are my support network.

It's the silly little things isn't it? Gettin my hair cut next week. I don't want to I love my long hair but I struggle washing it. By the time I've done my head bit my arms are too tired to do the length.

Got my warm home discount yesterday. I'm planning on making it last I'm turning into scrouge lol. Do your hands n feet turn blue? Mine do my core can be warm but my hands n feet are blue n icy to touch. My next purchase is some fingerless gloves n a bowl of gruel. xxx

I saw grrrr. i thought this was something else.

I'll leave quietly.

*you know it's brrr for cold dontbyou?

I have not been out the house for 5 months I feel so safe in here

Knew you would understand. It's my wobbly legs I don't trust either! I've even phone the ex n asked him hahaha. I'm a freak I know. xxxright, ive had a shit couple of months

If you dont know about these things then look into it, even if it gets you out the house once a week to get your outside chores done

Oh dear hope your ok.

I've applied for pip in just waiting for there decision. I've got a walking stick a folding one that I take with me in my bag it comes out when I'm desprate lol. I too have fallen so many times especially in the winter that's my biggest fear and then there's the stairs to tackle.

I will go out cos if my bill bounces I'll be kickin myself. I don't really have a support network tbh you lot n my fibro group are my support network.

It's the silly little things isn't it? Gettin my hair cut next week. I don't want to I love my long hair but I struggle washing it. By the time I've done my head bit my arms are too tired to do the length.

Got my warm home discount yesterday. I'm planning on making it last I'm turning into scrouge lol. Do your hands n feet turn blue? Mine do my core can be warm but my hands n feet are blue n icy to touch. My next purchase is some fingerless gloves n a bowl of gruel. xxx"

ok, i know all areas are different but do you have a volunter action group near you or a citezens advice centre. There are lots of people that volunter in the community for varies things as i said im fortunate that i dont have to use them but i know a lot of people that do. Im not saying you will definetly get help but you should at least look into it.

Are you local to any coffee shops where you could just go and sit and have a quiet cup of coffee. I know im sounding harsh but your a young woman and need to do all you can and you will probably have tears and tantrums but the feeling of achievement when you do go out is undescribable.

If i lived near you id come and help you

"I saw grrrr. i thought this was something else.

I'll leave quietly.

*you know it's brrr for cold dontbyou? "

Grrr was my feelings about going out. I'll be brrrr when I come back. xxx

"I have not been out the house for 5 months I feel so safe in here "

That's it exactly. Safe n secure inside. Xxx

I would do more then give you a £10

Fair play you are one good looking woman x

Oh dear hope your ok.

Got my warm home discount yesterday. I'm planning on making it last I'm turning into scrouge lol. Do your hands n feet turn blue? Mine do my core can be warm but my hands n feet are blue n icy to touch. My next purchase is some fingerless gloves n a bowl of gruel. xxxok, i know all areas are different but do you have a volunter action group near you or a citezens advice centre. There are lots of people that volunter in the community for varies things as i said im fortunate that i dont have to use them but i know a lot of people that do. Im not saying you will definetly get help but you should at least look into it.

Are you local to any coffee shops where you could just go and sit and have a quiet cup of coffee. I know im sounding harsh but your a young woman and need to do all you can and you will probably have tears and tantrums but the feeling of achievement when you do go out is undescribable.

If i lived near you id come and help you"

No you don't sound harsh you sound understanding. There's an support group in prestatyn so if I get pip I can get a bus pass n go to that group. In the mean time I do enjoy wandering around town when I get there. It's the getting there that's the biggest problem. As said above inside is safe n secure. I have my routines. My ways of doing things.

I will go to the bank. I have too. Thank you diamond. I'll check in when I'm home. Xxx

Oh dear hope your ok.

Got my warm home discount yesterday. I'm planning on making it last I'm turning into scrouge lol. Do your hands n feet turn blue? Mine do my core can be warm but my hands n feet are blue n icy to touch. My next purchase is some fingerless gloves n a bowl of gruel. xxxok, i know all areas are different but do you have a volunter action group near you or a citezens advice centre. There are lots of people that volunter in the community for varies things as i said im fortunate that i dont have to use them but i know a lot of people that do. Im not saying you will definetly get help but you should at least look into it.

No you don't sound harsh you sound understanding. There's an support group in prestatyn so if I get pip I can get a bus pass n go to that group. In the mean time I do enjoy wandering around town when I get there. It's the getting there that's the biggest problem. As said above inside is safe n secure. I have my routines. My ways of doing things.

I will go to the bank. I have too. Thank you diamond. I'll check in when I'm home. Xxx"

theres a positive see. Wrap up warm if you can instead of just going straight to the bank and back just try and look in shop windows at things. I know it sounds silly to some but it is really the basic things that most people take for granted. Let us know when your back

Oh dear hope your ok.

I will go to the bank. I have too. Thank you diamond. I'll check in when I'm home. Xxxtheres a positive see. Wrap up warm if you can instead of just going straight to the bank and back just try and look in shop windows at things. I know it sounds silly to some but it is really the basic things that most people take for granted. Let us know when your back"

I'm back n although now in pain I suvived. Also I didn't swear or attack anyone. I could of done especially the women who bumped into me n tutted. Sometimes I think maybe I should swallow my pride n use my stick n then people may avoid me a bit more. I had a look round town n sourced some nail polishes for H's lucky dip advent bag and I had a chat with my ex. Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic