FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No sex at home

No sex at home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't understand why there are so meany me out there still with there partners but say there's no sex ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

I live on my own in london xx

are you single

By *aroleBaskinWoman  over a year ago

somewhere down the rabbit hole, Aberdeen

Could be lots of reasons for no sex. Depression, illness, low libido, fallen out of love, trust issues...and so on. The reasons for staying together will be individual and often complex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't understand why there are so meany me out there still with there partners but say there's no sex ? "

Some just say tjat theres no sex for an excuse to condone their cheating.

"I can't understand why there are so meany me out there still with there partners but say there's no sex ? "

Do you equate love with sex?

No sex, no love?

By *aroleBaskinWoman  over a year ago

somewhere down the rabbit hole, Aberdeen

"I can't understand why there are so meany me out there still with there partners but say there's no sex ?

Some just say tjat theres no sex for an excuse to condone their cheating."

And this too of course.

I won't knowingly meet anyone who's attached whether they have 'permission' or not. It's their business what they do and why but I don't want any part of it.

"Could be lots of reasons for no sex. Depression, illness, low libido, fallen out of love, trust issues...and so on. The reasons for staying together will be individual and often complex. "

Agreed.

My ex had cancer and I never initiated sex until she told me that she felt unloved. I didn't mean it to be that way, I just thought that it would be selfish of me to want sex while she was going through such a traumatic time in her life.

If she'd never had wanted to have sex again, I would have stayed with her, because I loved her.

No, we're not together now. Don't ask me why, because I just don't know.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"I can't understand why there are so meany me out there still with there partners but say there's no sex ?

No sex, no love?"

"Could be lots of reasons for no sex. Depression, illness, low libido, fallen out of love, trust issues...and so on. The reasons for staying together will be individual and often complex.

Agreed.

My ex had cancer and I never initiated sex until she told me that she felt unloved. I didn't mean it to be that way, I just thought that it would be selfish of me to want sex while she was going through such a traumatic time in her life.

If she'd never had wanted to have sex again, I would have stayed with her, because I loved her.

No, we're not together now. Don't ask me why, because I just don't know. "

She said she felt unloved.

Not having sex while she had cancer wasnt necessarily the reason she felt unloved?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thursday's Metro has a problem in it from a guy whose? wife no longer wants sex, it's been 7 years. The answers were quite interesting ranging from she doesn't love you to she's asexual. One drew the conclusion that it was love he was missing as much as sex and unless they could repair the situation he might as well leave.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

They may be telling porkies!

"Could be lots of reasons for no sex. Depression, illness, low libido, fallen out of love, trust issues...and so on. The reasons for staying together will be individual and often complex. "

This, most definitely this...

Also to some people sex isnt the most important thing in a relationship and are still perfectly happy

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"They may be telling porkies!"

every time my best mates husband cheated on her he told the woman he wasn't getting any sex at home. he was lying.

Why do you feel the need to understand what random people do or say?

If it's not something you're comfortable then don't meet them.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"They may be telling porkies!

every time my best mates husband cheated on her he told the woman he wasn't getting any sex at home. he was lying. "

Id say he's the exception rather than the rule. I know quite a few guys like myself in multiple year sexless marriages and they are genuine.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"They may be telling porkies!

every time my best mates husband cheated on her he told the woman he wasn't getting any sex at home. he was lying.

Id say he's the exception rather than the rule. I know quite a few guys like myself in multiple year sexless marriages and they are genuine."

dunno, and don't really care. was just backing up that some men lie about it.

if sex is important in a relationship though then i get why OP is wondering why people stay with their partner if they're not getting any. and i know it's more complicated than a relationship being sexual but still, so many cheaters on here and it is something to question.

i'd be happy to get back with one of my exes but there's no sexual attraction to him any more so i don't see the point. i don't even want to fully cuckold him coz i wouldn't wanna share anything sexual with him either. i am single and happy to stay that way until i find someone truly compatible with me. so i get why the OP is maybe wondering why people stay with someone when it's not fulfilling for them to do so.

I guess theyre still in love with their wives. They dont want to leave them plus it would be costly to leave - they lose the house no doubt, see less of their children if they have them together and no doubt it would be pretty stressful.

But ive been there... barely any sex and we had fallen out of love with each other but we discussed it many times before we decided to separate .. that was over 4 years ago.

We were fortunate that it was amicable.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Maybe they don't feel turned on or wanted by the person at home but for reasons only know to them they don't want to or can't leave.

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I "cheat" only partly because there's no sex at home, still there because of the kids, that's all I'm prepared to say in the forum pm if you want further insight

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

That's because you think that relationships depend on sex .If you love someone sex transcends that ideaology.

It's not nice being in a sexless marriage. I was for 10 years ,Was faithful .I did love him .

But no love sex or attention drives you away.

I'm separated know .

No sex, no love?"

There can be lots of sex and no love too....

A mate of mine has a sexless relationship and seeks sex elsewhere.

I used to wonder why she didnt leave him - as I wouldnt want a sexless relationship - and he doesn't know she's cheating.

But recently after a long time of being alone I've realised that she's got a partner in life.

Sex partners are easy to find - people that want to be with you aren't so easy to come by.

Its the dishonesty that gets me.

I think I would be so upset to find out my partner was cheating on me.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"A mate of mine has a sexless relationship and seeks sex elsewhere.

I used to wonder why she didnt leave him - as I wouldnt want a sexless relationship - and he doesn't know she's cheating.

But recently after a long time of being alone I've realised that she's got a partner in life.

Sex partners are easy to find - people that want to be with you aren't so easy to come by.

"

Sometimes you can be with someone for so long that you are scared of change.

You could meet someone else and really click with them, want to give them the world and all that jazz but taking those extra steps to do something about it is terrifying.

Or so I'm told.

"

I like what you have written

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

What's there to understand? There are literally 1000s of men on here, of all marital statuses. If you don't mind it, fuck them, if you do mind, avoid them

Unfortunately, the grass isn't always greener and people find it difficult to leave. Especially when marriages, mortgages and children are involved.

I was in a sexless relationship and gave up a really good life when I left him. It is doable, but then I didn't have children or a house, or a marriage with him!

"Unfortunately, the grass isn't always greener and people find it difficult to leave. Especially when marriages, mortgages and children are involved.

I was in a sexless relationship and gave up a really good life when I left him. It is doable, but then I didn't have children or a house, or a marriage with him! "

So all you had was a relationship then? Easy to leave when you have no ties.

"Unfortunately, the grass isn't always greener and people find it difficult to leave. Especially when marriages, mortgages and children are involved.

I was in a sexless relationship and gave up a really good life when I left him. It is doable, but then I didn't have children or a house, or a marriage with him!

So all you had was a relationship then? Easy to leave when you have no ties."

Hence why I pointed out that I didn't have children, a house, or a marriage.

And no, it wasn't in the slightest bit easy.

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Some just say tjat theres no sex for an excuse to condone their cheating."

Sometimes you can be with someone for so long that you are scared of change.

You could meet someone else and really click with them, want to give them the world and all that jazz but taking those extra steps to do something about it is terrifying.

Or so I'm told."

I've heard that too

» Add a new message to this topic