FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dieting

Dieting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

So you've managed to drop a couple of dress sizes, and you're hoping to look good for your beach holiday come the summer.. how pleased are you when someone called, for example, "i love to shag fat girls" sends a FAF message? Happy to get a chance of a some cock. Or disheartened that your hard work is going unnoticed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i don't even reply to them (quell surprise!)

used to get BBW and 'cruvy' lovers messaging me in the past.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So you've managed to drop a couple of dress sizes, and you're hoping to look good for your beach holiday come the summer.. how pleased are you when someone called, for example, "i love to shag fat girls" sends a FAF message? Happy to get a chance of a some cock. Or disheartened that your hard work is going unnoticed? "

I resort to eating homemade cake.

"So you've managed to drop a couple of dress sizes, and you're hoping to look good for your beach holiday come the summer.. how pleased are you when someone called, for example, "i love to shag fat girls" sends a FAF message? Happy to get a chance of a some cock. Or disheartened that your hard work is going unnoticed? "

I'll still be a fat bird if I drop a couple of dress sizes

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

"So you've managed to drop a couple of dress sizes, and you're hoping to look good for your beach holiday come the summer.. how pleased are you when someone called, for example, "i love to shag fat girls" sends a FAF message? Happy to get a chance of a some cock. Or disheartened that your hard work is going unnoticed?

I'll still be a fat bird if I drop a couple of dress sizes "

Clem I thought we talked about you looking at my inbox

» Add a new message to this topic