FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women have a way

Women have a way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had stunning woman in the past luckily but also not so stunning may i say lol but being on here really has opened my eyes that the not so stunning woman are by far hornier what about you i'm so happy with woman on fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not so stunning but I'm definitely not particularly horny

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am neither stunning nor horny.

I dont think attractiveness is an indicator of libido. I also don't think attractiveness can be measured, we all like different things!?

Are you happy with all women on fan or just those you deem less attractive?!

By *e enjoy esxMan  over a year ago

grimsby

"I'm not so stunning but I'm definitely not particularly horny "
you look pretty stunning to me,

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not quite sure what you're saying. Is it that although the women on fab aren't stunning, they're horny?

I've noticed no correlation between looks and horniness. And I guess looks are subjective aren't they? Someone you may find stunning might be my 'average' and vice versa ..

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

"I've had stunning woman in the past luckily but also not so stunning may i say lol but being on here really has opened my eyes that the not so stunning woman are by far hornier what about you i'm so happy with woman on fab "

Are you trying to imply that the less stunning are hornier cause they get less attention and therefore less sex?

Part of your 5 a day

"I've noticed no correlation between looks and horniness. And I guess looks are subjective aren't they? Someone you may find stunning might be my 'average' and vice versa .."

Ones man's trash is another man's treasure

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm sure there's an insult in there somewhere

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

So the less stunning you are the sexier you are?

Does this apply to men too?

I don't understand.

This is going to blow up

- Mrs. J -

"I dont think attractiveness is an indicator of libido. I also don't think attractiveness can be measured, we all like different things!?

Are you happy with all women on fan or just those you deem less attractive?!"

i'm just thought in my experience this is how it is attraction is important with sex not so in a relationship

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Nah. I'll pass thanks...

Part of your 5 a day

"

This is going to blow up

- Mrs. J -"

It already has people who have been hiding all day have come to feast

"I dont think attractiveness is an indicator of libido. I also don't think attractiveness can be measured, we all like different things!?

Are you happy with all women on fan or just those you deem less attractive?!i'm just thought in my experience this is how it is attraction is important with sex not so in a relationship"

Attraction is important with sex but less so in a relationship? What?!

"

This is going to blow up

- Mrs. J -

It already has people who have been hiding all day have come to feast "

I feel like I'm home

Jeez where has this charmer been hiding?

Form a queue ladies

I don't know whether to be offended or not! I'm so confused

Are you happy with all women on fan or just those you deem less attractive?!i'm just thought in my experience this is how it is attraction is important with sex not so in a relationship

Attraction is important with sex but less so in a relationship? What?! "

in a relationship you are attracked by other factors on here we just want sex or am I missing the point lol

Bwahahahahahaha

Sorry, decorum Swing.

I don't think horniness can be linked to attractiveness at all. You would think that the people on a swinging site are likely to be hornier than those not. But, there may be loads of horny women not here but elsewhere.

Are you happy with all women on fan or just those you deem less attractive?!i'm just thought in my experience this is how it is attraction is important with sex not so in a relationship"

you are contradicting yourself if i read that right?..you're now saying looks are more important in a purely sexual relationship than in a more serious relationship? thats the complete opposite of your original post?

Part of your 5 a day

Are you happy with all women on fan or just those you deem less attractive?!i'm just thought in my experience this is how it is attraction is important with sex not so in a relationship

Attraction is important with sex but less so in a relationship? What?! in a relationship you are attracked by other factors on here we just want sex or am I missing the point lol"

ICE COLD

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think I know what you're saying.

While looks are important for attraction for a relationship there needs to be more?

"I don't know whether to be offended or not! I'm so confused "
no offence lol just my experience that's all

"Jeez where has this charmer been hiding?

Form a queue ladies "

pops up in various guises now n again..

Gets popcorn.. what'd I miss?

While looks are important for attraction for a relationship there needs to be more?"

yes exactly

While looks are important for attraction for a relationship there needs to be more?"

So women in a relationship are hornier cause most would be less attractive as other factors come into play

- Mrs. J -

If you mean physical attraction then I'd agree. I place more importance on physical attraction on here. It's less important when looking for a life partner. .but still important.

Part of your 5 a day

"Gets popcorn.. what'd I miss?"

The first act of the night but I'm sure there will be plenty more

different people attractive to some and not others -

Attraction is important with sex but less so in a relationship? What?! in a relationship you are attracked by other factors on here we just want sex or am I missing the point lol"

Speaking for myself on here, I'm looking for more than just sex, I like the friendship, chemistry and trust too. Without that, sex is a bit crap IMO.

So on here I just want to have sex with good looking people but I can't be too stunning myself otherwise I wouldn't be horny.

Am I too ugly for a relationship then or too good looking for sex?

Also...you said that less stunning ladies on here are hornier but for sex attraction is important.

So erm....what do you mean?

If you mean physical attraction then I'd agree. I place more importance on physical attraction on here. It's less important when looking for a life partner. .but still important. "

I don't know if I want to spend my life with someone ugly...imagine it

Attraction is important with sex but less so in a relationship? What?! in a relationship you are attracked by other factors on here we just want sex or am I missing the point lol

Speaking for myself on here, I'm looking for more than just sex, I like the friendship, chemistry and trust too. Without that, sex is a bit crap IMO."

Totally agree...

Part of your 5 a day

If you mean physical attraction then I'd agree. I place more importance on physical attraction on here. It's less important when looking for a life partner. .but still important.

I don't know if I want to spend my life with someone ugly...imagine it "

Even if they tick every other box of yours?

Even if they tick every other box of yours? "

If there isn't an initial attraction theny fanny won't be fluttering...so no

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman  over a year ago

Telford

Takes more than someone being attractive lookswise for me to even want just sex with them let alone a relationship

"I've had stunning woman in the past luckily but also not so stunning may i say lol but being on here really has opened my eyes that the not so stunning woman are by far hornier what about you i'm so happy with woman on fab "

A back-handed compliment if ever I saw one

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman  over a year ago

Telford

If there isn't an initial attraction theny fanny won't be fluttering...so no "

Even if they ticked all other boxes if there's no physical attraction I couldn't imagine a relationship working... if the sex isn't great the relationship is doomed for me no matter everything else is ticked

By *ltravioletWoman  over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

Attraction is important with sex but less so in a relationship? What?! in a relationship you are attracked by other factors on here we just want sex or am I missing the point lol

Speaking for myself on here, I'm looking for more than just sex, I like the friendship, chemistry and trust too. Without that, sex is a bit crap IMO."

exactly this ,,, I have a few close Fabsters who I connect with ,,, if there's no sparkles then there's no sex x

Even if they ticked all other boxes if there's no physical attraction I couldn't imagine a relationship working... if the sex isn't great the relationship is doomed for me no matter everything else is ticked"

And attractiveness is relative, but if I didn't find him attractive, then its curtains Same goes for him too

- Mrs. J -

Part of your 5 a day

Even if they ticked all other boxes if there's no physical attraction I couldn't imagine a relationship working... if the sex isn't great the relationship is doomed for me no matter everything else is ticked"

Makes a lot of sense

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

So on here I just want to have sex with good looking people but I can't be too stunning myself otherwise I wouldn't be horny.

Also...you said that less stunning ladies on here are hornier but for sex attraction is important.

"

The munters are more horny, so more up for a shag, so even though they're less attractive to him, he gets laid, so he's happy! !

I'm not the most stunning person in the world I'm just normal looking but a guy said something to me a couple of years ago. He said you must've been ugly as fuck in school, I said why and he said cos you're really funny! I didn't know what to make of that!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not the most stunning person in the world I'm just normal looking but a guy said something to me a couple of years ago. He said you must've been ugly as fuck in school, I said why and he said cos you're really funny! I didn't know what to make of that!"

Some men don't believe a woman can be attractive and amusing.

The munters are more horny, so more up for a shag, so even though they're less attractive to him, he gets laid, so he's happy! ! "

I can't cope with this riddle.

Will I get sex or a boyfriend?

Part of your 5 a day

"I'm not the most stunning person in the world I'm just normal looking but a guy said something to me a couple of years ago. He said you must've been ugly as fuck in school, I said why and he said cos you're really funny! I didn't know what to make of that!"

Women are generally not funny...

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

The munters are more horny, so more up for a shag, so even though they're less attractive to him, he gets laid, so he's happy! !

I can't cope with this riddle.

Will I get sex or a boyfriend? "

I think it depends how horny you are? Are you very horny? I'm not really now - done 25 hours dancing since Friday.... But on the plus side that means I'm probably not a munter!

I disagree OP, my definition of stunning is defined by the entirety of a woman. From her personality, body and likes/dislikes leading upto and including intimacy. You've worded it as a woman who isn't considered as conventially beautiful is hornier than a woman you would see as stunning

I'm not that horny, I can't be cos I haven't shagged anyone for almost a year but when I find a guy that I want to have sex with I'm quite unwell with the things I'm into!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"in a relationship you are attracked by other factors on here we just want sex or am I missing the point lol"

I'd say yes, by a good few miles

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Ladies, you all forget. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, where you see your, faults others see your perceptions.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm not the most stunning person in the world I'm just normal looking but a guy said something to me a couple of years ago. He said you must've been ugly as fuck in school, I said why and he said cos you're really funny! I didn't know what to make of that!

Women are generally not funny..."

I'm fucking hilarious.

Part of your 5 a day

"I'm not the most stunning person in the world I'm just normal looking but a guy said something to me a couple of years ago. He said you must've been ugly as fuck in school, I said why and he said cos you're really funny! I didn't know what to make of that!

I'm fucking hilarious."

Your fucking who?

I'm fucking hilarious."

Aye and me...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Women are generally not funny..."

In fairness neither are men. You will get a certain type of woman who will laugh at a guys jokes to flatter him though.

In general very few people of any gender are genuinely funny.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm fucking hilarious."

If I've had a couple of glasses of vino collapso I have the sharpest wit on the planet. I keep an entry form for Britain's Got Talent handy for such occasions

I'm fucking hilarious.

Your fucking who? "

Some chap called Hilarious

- Mrs. J -

Part of your 5 a day

In fairness neither are men. You will get a certain type of woman who will laugh at a guys jokes to flatter him though.

In general very few people of any gender are genuinely funny."

It always seems to be you who takes me a little bit too serious :/

[Removed by poster at 29/05/17 23:30:49]

"I've noticed no correlation between looks and horniness. And I guess looks are subjective aren't they? Someone you may find stunning might be my 'average' and vice versa .."

May I add that horniness is also subjective. ..some raise the eye brows, some the sheets and others the roof... I'm at eyebrows atm...

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Plenty of mingers but they're gagging for it....

Sorry op, I think you might have been trying to say one thing and it came out looking worse than you meant

"Plenty of mingers but they're gagging for it....

Sorry op, I think you might have been trying to say one thing and it came out looking worse than you meant "

yes exactly right

» Add a new message to this topic