FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you seriously here to get a relationship

Are you seriously here to get a relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obert Richards OP   Man  over a year ago

London south of the river

Hey guys and girls,

I'm right in thinking this is a swingers site and not a dating site?

It appears lots of men and a few women are actually looking for a relationship.

As a divorced man, I'm not interested in a relationship at the moment but how many profiles on here are?

Robert xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

There are a few. I came on for NSA and ended up with Sir.

I think as long as people are clear about their intentions or their feelings change, what harm is there.

There are plenty who just want NSA too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

56 profiles

I'm looking for NSA fun but life has many surprises

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I'm not here for one but I don't see what's wrong with people who are? As long as they are open about it with those they are meeting they aren't harming anyone.

Quite a few.

I don't think it's a terrible thing - at least you can openly find out if you're sexually compatible first. And that is quite an important component in a relationship.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"56 profiles"
yep, I've looked and it's 56.

I think it's more likely I'll meet my match here rather than the obvious dating sites ( delusional, I know)

But I don't see my meets as potentials...just fun but if it became more and that's what we wanted then I don't see any harm.

By *uns_ine05Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and im all out of bubble gum....

Na here for nsa but best to be open minded

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

Easier to find someone who is into the scene on here then a regular dating site. Quite a few of the swinging couples met on sites like this. Each to their own.

I came on here for one thing and changed my mind.

I get the aggressive guys who tell me I shouldn't be here but pretty sure when joining I didn't sign anything to say I would meet for sex.

I simple changed my mind and if a guy from here came along that wasn't vanilla then that's perfect.

It's also clear on my profile not that anyone reads it.

I wouldn't say I'm looking for a relationship but if I met someone I clicked with and things developed id go with it.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I don't think anyone is 'here to get a relationship' but many, many people are wanting a relationship and here 'meanwhile', and all kinds of relationships can and do form.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"I think it's more likely I'll meet my match here rather than the obvious dating sites ( delusional, I know)

But I don't see my meets as potentials...just fun but if it became more and that's what we wanted then I don't see any harm. "

Exactly im not desperate to get into a relationship again myself but if it happens it happens and its kinda better than dating sites as you get to see if you have the sexual chemistry from the off really and if not its just fun with likeminded people x

"I think it's more likely I'll meet my match here rather than the obvious dating sites ( delusional, I know)

But I don't see my meets as potentials...just fun but if it became more and that's what we wanted then I don't see any harm. "

Well said , anything is possible

But I don't see my meets as potentials...just fun but if it became more and that's what we wanted then I don't see any harm.

Well said , anything is possible "

Thank you gorgeous man!

Thank you gorgeous man! "

My hotlist vixen

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'm not actively seeking one, and not thinking about getting onto one, but if it happened then so be it.

Exactly im not desperate to get into a relationship again myself but if it happens it happens and its kinda better than dating sites as you get to see if you have the sexual chemistry from the off really and if not its just fun with likeminded people x"

Too true! Much more of an open book here I guess. But then neither of you know what hobbies I like and may run a mile if you knew! Haha

I'm just kidding. Crochet is perfectly acceptable for a 37 yr old woman

Thank you gorgeous man!

My hotlist vixen "

had no idea!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yep me.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Quite a few.

I don't think it's a terrible thing - at least you can openly find out if you're sexually compatible first. And that is quite an important component in a relationship."

Couldn't agree more, I met my ex partner through a fish site and while we got along personality wise when it came to sex there was no spark which came to be a large factor in our break up.

I'm not here for a relationship but I'm not against one.

We've opened our relationship and I'm open to the possibility of developing a second relationship with someone else, but initially just looking for a kinky play partner and if the chemistry is right seeing how things develop.

My main reason for joining this site is because I want to meet people who enjoy sex as much as me.

I wouldn't shy away if I eventually made a connection with someone who enjoys what I like to do and wanted to go further .

The main reason why I'm single at the moment is due to not finding someone who I can truly be myself with.

I would rather be single then be treading on the thin line of cheating

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Exactly im not desperate to get into a relationship again myself but if it happens it happens and its kinda better than dating sites as you get to see if you have the sexual chemistry from the off really and if not its just fun with likeminded people x

Too true! Much more of an open book here I guess. But then neither of you know what hobbies I like and may run a mile if you knew! Haha

I'm just kidding. Crochet is perfectly acceptable for a 37 yr old woman "

Lol yeah nothing wrong with that at all same as building computers is for a 38 yold man well that and nude swimming! X

Thank you gorgeous man!

My hotlist vixen

had no idea! "

You had me from the moment I read your profile and sent a face picture

Don't worry, OP, just because someone may be looking for a relationship, it doesn't mean they'll want one with you

Thank you gorgeous man!

My hotlist vixen

had no idea!

You had me from the moment I read your profile and sent a face picture "

Ah yes! It's your thighs....would love to be sat on your lap. Amongst other things....

"56 profiles"

I counted 57 but I may be wrong......1,2,3,4..........

I want a relationship but not looking for one on here. If I met someone on here that wanted the same thing then that would be brilliant.

By *obert Richards OP   Man  over a year ago

London south of the river

"Don't worry, OP, just because someone may be looking for a relationship, it doesn't mean they'll want one with you "

Haha

Id like a relationship with a swinger. What better place to look?

I can still do NSA. Im not into boiling bunnies but if i met someone and took it to the next level it would be ideal.

Thank you gorgeous man!

My hotlist vixen

had no idea!

You had me from the moment I read your profile and sent a face picture

Ah yes! It's your thighs....would love to be sat on your lap. Amongst other things.... "

Stop , Sit on my lap and blush as I whisper sweet filth into your ear ... train ticket pending

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

If the right girl came along then why not...

We can all find love...ooops the l word in the most unlikely of places...

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

*waves*

I am

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

[Removed by poster at 30/05/17 12:54:07]

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i am looking for that. i can look anywhere i want for one, just coz it dwindles the fuck and go down for you doesn't mean there's anything wrong with what i'm doing.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I would imagine you could meet a future partner on here, just as you could on a night out anywhere. At least you would know you had something in common!

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

Why not....... we find happiness in the strangest places x

We didn't set out to.

HB joined to play out her slut fantasies, WB to predominantly play with couples. We met at a party and slowly over the course of 3 months started arranging more and more meets together, attending parties together, until we only meet each other or other people together. We finally admitted to ourselves we actually had really strong feelings for one another.

So yes it can happen, the more we speak to people, we find it's more common than we thought, Met on fab, now married, expecting or have kids together.

People can use this site how ever they do wish, for us it a swingers site, some it's an NSA sex site, and many other things to many different people.

Adding to what I said before I met my now husband on a kink site that is specifically designed not to work as a dating site.

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

I am looking for marriage and kids. ... So what. I heard so many desperate people here i would be in for a good chance to trap someone

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Looking for 5 women to marry me and have 20 chidren

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and im all out of bubble gum....

Na here for nsa but best to be open minded

"

"I am looking for marriage and kids. ... So what. I heard so many desperate people here i would be in for a good chance to trap someone"

I'm not on here to find a relationship. I am, however, wanting to find a relationship and as one of the outlets for meeting new people in my life, I'm not as close-minded as to think it couldn't be here that I meet someone, which is why I say what I say on my profile.

And to be honest, I'm starting to believe it may well be on here that I meet that someone.

Goodness gracious certainly not.

I am already happily married.

This is quite simply about me and my husband having fun,exploring all the different scenarios that we want to.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm not on here to find a relationship. I am, however, wanting to find a relationship and as one of the outlets for meeting new people in my life, I'm not as close-minded as to think it couldn't be here that I meet someone, which is why I say what I say on my profile.

And to be honest, I'm starting to believe it may well be on here that I meet that someone. "

Well I hope you do xxx

The number is 0, and 100%. Fact is you can look all you like for relationships, but it does no good. The relationship monster finds you when it chooses, be that at the bus stop, on a dating site, or mid gang bang.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Looking for 5 women to marry me and have 20 chidren "

Each have 20 children???

# knackered...

"I'm not on here to find a relationship. I am, however, wanting to find a relationship and as one of the outlets for meeting new people in my life, I'm not as close-minded as to think it couldn't be here that I meet someone, which is why I say what I say on my profile."

I'd go along with that. Although at the moment, my outlets for meeting new people, are very few indeed. In fact (counts them...) yup - just fab. I really need to get out more!

Anyone for a social?

"I'm not on here to find a relationship. I am, however, wanting to find a relationship and as one of the outlets for meeting new people in my life, I'm not as close-minded as to think it couldn't be here that I meet someone, which is why I say what I say on my profile.

And to be honest, I'm starting to believe it may well be on here that I meet that someone.

Well I hope you do xxx"

Awwwww thank you

I'd go along with that. Although at the moment, my outlets for meeting new people, are very few indeed. In fact (counts them...) yup - just fab. I really need to get out more!

Anyone for a social? "

Increase the outlets! Even if it's more online outlets....good luck

Such a dirty word, I don't have relationships, I have encounters of the sexual kind..

Define relationship..

And looking for one really?

I went on a non adult site to look for a relationship and most of the blokes on it just wanted sex. So I left and gave up looking at all for sex or relationship for 3 months. I just came back on here today to look for a new FWB.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We weren't ,just looking for fun ,but it just happened.We live together now and have been together 18 months.

It can happen anywhere

Miss

"I went on a non adult site to look for a relationship and most of the blokes on it just wanted sex. So I left and gave up looking at all for sex or relationship for 3 months. I just came back on here today to look for a new FWB. "

This is my thing.. technically, there's a relationship aspect to FWB isn't there.

OP doesn't seem to be distinguish between that and someone looking to find a partner and leave.

That's not for me, but that doesn't make me closed off to a relationship of some sort should it arise.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

And to be honest, I'm starting to believe it may well be on here that I meet that someone. "

Have you met jim?

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"Define relationship..

And looking for one really? "

..all sorts of relationships can happen on here .

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I'd like to meet someone special.

I didn't envisage it being from here when I joined all those years ago. I actually think it might be the way to go though - there's lots of interesting, intelligent and, yes, damn sexy women on the site!

I do imagine really rewarding, honest relationships could develop between people here. Certainly more honest about desires etc

I'm happily married so definitely not looking for a relationship, just a couple or single women to play monopoly with

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm not looking, but as the saying goes, what's in front of you never goes by you'

Plus I always say 'never say never' as you just never know who you are going to meet

I have no idea.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

Absolutely - I'm the same - but just be prepared to occasionally have sensitive, careful chats with people you meet who it turns out may want something more longer-term/ meaningful. that's why sometimes it's easier meeting couples than singles. As long as you're honest you'll be OK.

Neither of us were looking for a relationship, decided to meet for fun after chatting for a while and things just happened and here we are . Nx

"Quite a few.

I don't think it's a terrible thing - at least you can openly find out if you're sexually compatible first. And that is quite an important component in a relationship."

Absolutely!

I wasn't looking for one when I joined; if anything I was aiming to actively avoid one. Somehow I accidentally stumbled into one (or possibly several if you count the awesome wench love) and I'm glad my aim was off.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Not looking for one. But if I was it would more than likely be with another swinger. Not sure that a non-swinger would be accepting of my having had this lifestyle, and wouldn't be prepared to start/have a relationship with someone by hiding something so big (lets face it... Its not quite like revealing that you prefer the Stones over the Beatles). That's no reflection on anyone who is keeping it from a partner by the way... Not judging in the least... But personally it would eat me up hiding something from a partner. I already struggle with hiding it from friends and family

Nope.

This is my view on things too.

I've given up completely on dating sites because any guy I've talked to or met is just after casual sex.

At least you know what's what on here.

» Add a new message to this topic