FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_kitty OP   Woman  over a year ago

finger licking good

Do you find as you get older your mind does not, so you look at guys/girls and realise to young , i am not very mature and hanging round schools will get me arrested but my mind does not accept i am a middle age not a young one no more. Maybe i need therapy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your still young to me

Im on the flipside, I struggle to engange on an intellectual level with those of a similar age to me. Generally speaking of course

The biggest indication of the fact that i'm knocking on a bit is the increasing instance of being faced with 'you're outside the age range this member has chosen to receive messages from' every time i want to send one. And it's never because i'm too young!

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Do you find as you get older your mind does not, so you look at guys/girls and realise to young , i am not very mature and hanging round schools will get me arrested but my mind does not accept i am a middle age not a young one no more. Maybe i need therapy"

A little yes, I think maturity is just making better decisions rather than acting a certain way?

Ive always preferred people older but I realise as I get older the range Im looking for doesnt. Obviously there will be exceptions but I think Im generally attracted to late 30's early 40's.

finger licking good

I should change my thought process to if it has a pulse its all good as long as not against the law.

I still think I'm in my 20s, but when I do my martial art training I'm quickly reminded that I'm not

I totally understand!

I still feel young at heart despite my age, although people telling me I look older doesn't help

"Ive always preferred people older but I realise as I get older the range Im looking for doesnt. Obviously there will be exceptions but I think Im generally attracted to late 30's early 40's. "

Well, i got one of those aforementioned 'sorry you're too old a cacker for me' notices trying to send you a message on another thread.

finger licking good

"I still think I'm in my 20s, but when I do my martial art training I'm quickly reminded that I'm not "

When i wet myself i remember how old i am

"I still think I'm in my 20s, but when I do my martial art training I'm quickly reminded that I'm not

When i wet myself i remember how old i am "

Pmsl yes there is that too

Burton upon stather

"Ive always preferred people older but I realise as I get older the range Im looking for doesnt. Obviously there will be exceptions but I think Im generally attracted to late 30's early 40's.

Well, i got one of those aforementioned 'sorry you're too old a cacker for me' notices trying to send you a message on another thread. "

You're late 40's Yes?

"Ive always preferred people older but I realise as I get older the range Im looking for doesnt. Obviously there will be exceptions but I think Im generally attracted to late 30's early 40's. "

My preferred age range for the past 5+ years but have to accept those luscious 30 somethings won't want an oldie like me

"Ive always preferred people older but I realise as I get older the range Im looking for doesnt. Obviously there will be exceptions but I think Im generally attracted to late 30's early 40's.

Well, i got one of those aforementioned 'sorry you're too old a cacker for me' notices trying to send you a message on another thread.

You're late 40's Yes?"

Yes (sigh).

47 is still early 40's in my eyes lol

"I should change my thought process to if it has a pulse its all good as long as not against the law. "

Quickly checks if I have a pulse..... Oh hold on, oh yes there it is. I have one!! Lol

There are times that I truthfully forget my age (that isn't down to premature senility either ). More in a way that the moment has completely taken over and I am just being, not thinking. I believe that those as the times that are to be cherished and remembered actually

Burton upon stather

You're late 40's Yes?

Yes (sigh)."

Late 40's is not early 40's, the problem lies in drawing a line.

I'm mid 40's so only a little older.

I'm late 40's so a little older than that.

I've just turned 50 so only just out of late 40's...

See the problem?

Burton upon stather

47 is still early 40's in my eyes lol

"

That's called being deluded

By *eddy004Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

Remember that age is a mere number and growing old is mandatory but that doesnt go for growing up. Always stay young at heart xx

Burton upon stather

"Remember that age is a mere number and growing old is mandatory but that doesnt go for growing up. Always stay young at heart xx"

Age is much more than a number

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Good age bracket

I definitely young at heart. Probably only started really living when I was in my 30s

I may have grown old but I categorically refuse to grow up

"I may have grown old but I categorically refuse to grow up"

I second this!

Well I'm 34 and my gf is 22 so it's all good lol

Agreed. Not just about the sexual attraction. But sports etc. This guy that wouldn't be looked on as an adult activity I still want to do. Your body grows older. I don't.

By *asyrider699Man  over a year ago

Kendal

Never been able to make my mind up. I have spent my life mixing younger and older (and still do). Its all really down to the bodies, personalities and eyes for me

Hubby is 48 and I'm 34 and he's recently been seeing someone who is 24...

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I still feel like I'm in my late twenties or early thirties. Having to scroll down to put my date of birth in on digital forms is soul destroying. Yet meet-wise I tend to stick to people within a decade of me either way.

My only cut off is no one younger then my daughters.....after that it's open season

» Add a new message to this topic