FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Getting the chop....

Getting the chop....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman  over a year ago

your imagination

Thinking of having my hair cut short (hasn't been short since my teens!)....

Pros and cons?

Major pro for me would be not waking up looking like someone had snuck in and rubbed inflated balloons on my head during the night....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Damn, had my castration irons at the ready!

I love going for a radical chop on occasion! So liberating. I always have to remind myself that I can't do a fringe though as I cannot control it.

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman  over a year ago

Telford

Know the feeling Mine looks like O have been connected to the mains when I wake up but I still wouldn't cut it short

I like my hair being pulled! Plus it took years to grow long

Big step so have a long think first

I seriously debated cutting my hair short not too long ago. Instead I went for drastic layers. It lightened up my hair and added body without needing to chop it all off.

I think it really depends on your face shape, too. Short hair works much better on some women than on others.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never had long hair. But the pros to short are you dont have to spend hours doing it but it still looks terrible in the mornings.

Cons ....whilst getting out the swimming pool you catch a glimpse of yourself and realise you look like one of the Beatles

your imagination

"Damn, had my castration irons at the ready!

I love going for a radical chop on occasion! So liberating. I always have to remind myself that I can't do a fringe though as I cannot control it. "

I can't control mine anyway... It looks good for about 10 minutes after I've done it and then someone waves a wand and I'm Captain Cavewoman

Pros - this is why I stick with short hair....

So much cooler in the hot weather....no sweaty neck

your imagination

"Know the feeling Mine looks like O have been connected to the mains when I wake up but I still wouldn't cut it short

Big step so have a long think first "

Hmm... Yes kinda like having mine pulled a little too... That would be a definite con!

"Damn, had my castration irons at the ready!

I love going for a radical chop on occasion! So liberating. I always have to remind myself that I can't do a fringe though as I cannot control it. "

I was thinking similar.

Remember the goodies in the pants horse? Two bricks made them jump

Lol. Panto not pants. Although it was a pretty crap horse

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Oh hell I can't contribute rationally to this debate

By *awty40_xxWoman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Thinking of having my hair cut short (hasn't been short since my teens!)....

Pros and cons?

Major pro for me would be not waking up looking like someone had snuck in and rubbed inflated balloons on my head during the night.... "

i have short hair and thats exactly what my hair looks like of a morning... the joys of having fine flyaway hair lol

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

I let mine grow long once, it almost was touching my collar!

your imagination

"I seriously debated cutting my hair short not too long ago. Instead I went for drastic layers. It lightened up my hair and added body without needing to chop it all off.

I think it really depends on your face shape, too. Short hair works much better on some women than on others. "

Hmm.... Hadn't actually thought about that... l do tend to associate my long hair with my femininity. Short hair might look a bit butch on me

"Oh hell I can't contribute rationally to this debate "

You think my pants horse was a rational argument?

Grand rational

I've had short hair for years. Long hair just goes so flat on me and isn't flattering. It is easy to maintain x

your imagination

"Ive never had long hair. But the pros to short are you dont have to spend hours doing it but it still looks terrible in the mornings. "

You've lovely hair!! That's a worry though... What if I cut it off to make it more manageable... And it still rebels!??

I keep my hair long for the exact reasons you give for having short hair. If I'm having a bad hair day or don't have time to do my hair I can just put it up. I don't have the face for short hair.

And my hair is more easily tamed the longer it is. The weight sorts out my odd parting and kinks

"And my hair is more easily tamed the longer it is. The weight sorts out my odd parting and kinks "

My weight is a kink, for some!

your imagination

"Cons ....whilst getting out the swimming pool you catch a glimpse of yourself and realise you look like one of the Beatles "

Who told you I look like Ringo's secret twin?

"And my hair is more easily tamed the longer it is. The weight sorts out my odd parting and kinks

My weight is a kink, for some! "

your imagination

"Lol. Panto not pants. Although it was a pretty crap horse "

I do remember it!!! Lmaoooo

your imagination

"Oh hell I can't contribute rationally to this debate "

Since when have I relied on you to be rational???

Don't do it! I miss my long hair!!

So what if it was over a decade ago that I chopped it orf... I still miss it. Especially when I see that tartlet Hatter swishing his around

your imagination

"Thinking of having my hair cut short (hasn't been short since my teens!)....

Pros and cons?

Major pro for me would be not waking up looking like someone had snuck in and rubbed inflated balloons on my head during the night.... i have short hair and thats exactly what my hair looks like of a morning... the joys of having fine flyaway hair lol"

Ohhh.... sometimes I wish mine would flyaway

your imagination

"I let mine grow long once, it almost was touching my collar! "

As long as its not ear hair...

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I agree with Scarlet. I've had shortish bobs in the past and they are a bugger to maintain and look great all sleek and swooshy but with my thick hair that involves a shit tonne of time and effort. I love my hair long, despite my mother's attempts to persuade me to cut it off. When I fancy a change, layers work a treat and I think deciding to have a heavy blunt fringe put in a few years back was the best hair decision I have made in decades. Hair goes up, I blow dry my fringe and no one can tell I overslept and didn't wash it by day three.

your imagination

"I've had short hair for years. Long hair just goes so flat on me and isn't flattering. It is easy to maintain x "

Mine is becoming harder to manage, and I seem to keep it under a hat more often than not while I'm at sea. Low maintenance is the attraction X

your imagination

"And my hair is more easily tamed the longer it is. The weight sorts out my odd parting and kinks "

Mine is naturally curly, but goes to complete frizz in heat. When I've the time to straighten mine the ends brush the top of my ass - left naturally its just beyond my shoulderblades

Preston

"Oh hell I can't contribute rationally to this debate

You think my pants horse was a rational argument?

Grand rational "

Pmsl you have definitely got a point

your imagination

"Don't do it! I miss my long hair!!

So what if it was over a decade ago that I chopped it orf... I still miss it. Especially when I see that tartlet Hatter swishing his around "

Ok you can't just drop that on me and not follow up with proof... I'm going to need to see evidence of this long-haired Georgie

Hatter's swish is rather magnificent though....

Preston

Since when have I relied on you to be rational??? "

Well with no rationale whatsoever other than a stereotypical view that women should have long hair, DON'T do it

your imagination

"I agree with Scarlet. I've had shortish bobs in the past and they are a bugger to maintain and look great all sleek and swooshy but with my thick hair that involves a shit tonne of time and effort. I love my hair long, despite my mother's attempts to persuade me to cut it off. When I fancy a change, layers work a treat and I think deciding to have a heavy blunt fringe put in a few years back was the best hair decision I have made in decades. Hair goes up, I blow dry my fringe and no one can tell I overslept and didn't wash it by day three. "

Lmaoooo.... I like the way you think!!

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

So what if it was over a decade ago that I chopped it orf... I still miss it. Especially when I see that tartlet Hatter swishing his around

Ok you can't just drop that on me and not follow up with proof... I'm going to need to see evidence of this long-haired Georgie

Hatter's swish is rather magnificent though.... "

Good luck, most of us have been waiting ages. Months in fact

your imagination

Since when have I relied on you to be rational???

Well with no rationale whatsoever other than a stereotypical view that women should have long hair, DON'T do it "

My mother actually sparked this internal debate with a typically cutting 'are you not a bit old now for long hair?' while she inspected my split ends and tut-tutted over my choice of clothing... I love how she can combine so many insults into a few words, a facial expression and a gesture...

"My mother actually sparked this internal debate with a typically cutting 'are you not a bit old now for long hair?' while she inspected my split ends and tut-tutted over my choice of clothing... I love how she can combine so many insults into a few words, a facial expression and a gesture... "

I don't get this at all. What does hair length have to do with age?

My mother usually had longer hair than me, so I haven't been exposed to this mindset. I think I'll grow my hair out even longer when I'm older just as an 'and what?!' to society

your imagination

Good luck, most of us have been waiting ages. Months in fact "

For Hatter's swish??? I thought you were more persuasive than that...

For Hatter's swish??? I thought you were more persuasive than that... "

No not Hatters swish

your imagination

"My mother actually sparked this internal debate with a typically cutting 'are you not a bit old now for long hair?' while she inspected my split ends and tut-tutted over my choice of clothing... I love how she can combine so many insults into a few words, a facial expression and a gesture...

My mother usually had longer hair than me, so I haven't been exposed to this mindset. I think I'll grow my hair out even longer when I'm older just as an 'and what?!' to society "

I don't get it myself... I think she just needed to get in a 'bad hair/age' double-whammy while she tries to work on some new 'weight' material

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"My mother actually sparked this internal debate with a typically cutting 'are you not a bit old now for long hair?' while she inspected my split ends and tut-tutted over my choice of clothing... I love how she can combine so many insults into a few words, a facial expression and a gesture...

My mother usually had longer hair than me, so I haven't been exposed to this mindset. I think I'll grow my hair out even longer when I'm older just as an 'and what?!' to society

I don't get it myself... I think she just needed to get in a 'bad hair/age' double-whammy while she tries to work on some new 'weight' material "

I think we may have the same mother.

your imagination

No not Hatters swish"

I know

I don't get it myself... I think she just needed to get in a 'bad hair/age' double-whammy while she tries to work on some new 'weight' material "

Why do they do this?

No not Hatters swish

I know "

My skills of persuasion have gone to shit

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I love long hair on men and Hatter's is divine

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Christ, thats a massive decision! How long is it now and how short are you thinking? Sorry, I've not read the whole thread.

I had mine chopped off once, really short everyone said I looked like a lesbian. I liked it but felt a bit naked

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

My hair was down to my shoulders on Saturday so went for a trim. Ended up being a lot more than a trim. But it's more manageable and less faff.

Shaved my head once. Exit shower and shake. Perfect

By *elson61Man  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

"

My weight is a kink, for some! "

Really?

It's hair...it grows back.

If only the hair on our heads grew as fast as the hair on our legs or vag.

"It's hair...it grows back.

If only the hair on our heads grew as fast as the hair on our legs or vag."

I dunno, the hair on my head grows very slowly !!

I dunno, the hair on my head grows very slowly !! "

There is a shampoo that can help you.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Depends on your hair type and face shape.

Try wigs on to see what will suit you.

I personally look shocking well like crystal tips with shorter hair. Long hair you can always tie back.

There is a shampoo that can help you."

I think I'm past it!

It can take years to grow back.

I've gone short but it's not such a big deal

your imagination

"Christ, thats a massive decision! How long is it now and how short are you thinking? Sorry, I've not read the whole thread.

I had mine chopped off once, really short everyone said I looked like a lesbian. I liked it but felt a bit naked "

Left in its natural curly state... Just below my shoulder blades... Straightened... Brushing the top of my ass.

I wonder would it affect my sense of balance???

Northampton Somewhere

"Christ, thats a massive decision! How long is it now and how short are you thinking? Sorry, I've not read the whole thread.

I had mine chopped off once, really short everyone said I looked like a lesbian. I liked it but felt a bit naked

Left in its natural curly state... Just below my shoulder blades... Straightened... Brushing the top of my ass.

I wonder would it affect my sense of balance??? "

Wow, it must be really curly!!

Northampton Somewhere

There is a shampoo that can help you."

Would it work on pubes do you think?

your imagination

I wonder would it affect my sense of balance???

Wow, it must be really curly!! "

Think Irish dancing curls...

your imagination

"My hair was down to my shoulders on Saturday so went for a trim. Ended up being a lot more than a trim. But it's more manageable and less faff.

Shaved my head once. Exit shower and shake. Perfect "

There have been times when the head-shave has been tempting!!

I was debating wether to grow mine again but I've decided to keep it short

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I keep my hair long for the exact reasons you give for having short hair. If I'm having a bad hair day or don't have time to do my hair I can just put it up. I don't have the face for short hair. "

This is so me! Can just stick it on top in hot weather and wrap it round my neck in cold weather

By *rTouretteMan  over a year ago

Muswell Hill

I had waist-length hair until I was about 31. However, nature told me to cut it off - that and being called 'Bill Bailey' twice in about a week at the height of his fame

Weekly head shaves now

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

just have a few inches off and see how you like it

I've had pixie cuts a few times and it's so much easier to style. I toyed with the idea of shaving it off when my Mum got poorly but she didn't lose her hair.

As your hair's long, maybe go to a mid-length style first...

Why not get a wig and see if it suits x

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman  over a year ago

Telford

"Know the feeling Mine looks like O have been connected to the mains when I wake up but I still wouldn't cut it short

Big step so have a long think first

Hmm... Yes kinda like having mine pulled a little too... That would be a definite con! "

Yeah can't beat a good hair pulling when you're getting done doggy style

» Add a new message to this topic