FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quandary....

Quandary....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any of you guys have a meet number cut off?? By this I mean if you had a really good meet, got on , made a connection would you carry on meeting up or curtail it for fear of getting attached. This is after all a swingeing site not a dating site. However we are all human and emotions can't be switched on and off. Apologies for the my simular thread...my next one will be along the lines of do you like being smashed up he ass on a first meet I promise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apologies for the typos I've only had 3 hours sleep

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeh im happy to meet the same person or couple regularly, especially if you have a good rapport with them.

Always nice to have a once only though.

Regular meets with the same people are a bit weird for us we're on the fence about them at the moment.

I know this doesn't really answer your question but your question does seem aimed at singles.

I prefer to meet someone regularly.

One off meets don't really do anything for me.

I haven't reached any notional limits yet.

I was on here before (this is my second time here) and I've met some people one time, others multiple times. All NSA and whilst of course I like them and get on with them there's no 'emotional' attachment at all in any romantic sense.

If I like them and they're happy to meet, then I'll meet them.

If I DID start to get more serious feelings then I'm quite sure I'd pull away and stop. That's NOT what Fab is about for me, but I can understand why others might start to feel like that.

If there's good rapport there id want to keep meeting till we'd had enough of each other!

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Do any of you guys have a meet number cut off?? By this I mean if you had a really good meet, got on , made a connection would you carry on meeting up or curtail it for fear of getting attached. This is after all a swingeing site not a dating site. However we are all human and emotions can't be switched on and off. Apologies for the my simular thread...my next one will be along the lines of do you like being smashed up he ass on a first meet I promise "

Dammit I knew I should have stopped meeting him after a couple of meets.........would have saved a few thousand on the wedding

Catching feelings isn't such a bad thing and meeting someone on a site like fab can work out great. Saves any awkward conversations about sex, kinks etc. At least if you meet someone on here you know you will be sexually compatible.

Good sex is good sex, I'm not going to say 'sorry luv' I can't in case of emotions.

At the end of the day, no matter how much you choose to partake, this life requires a different aspect on sex and relationships.. I know not everyone has the ability to do that though so I understand some trepidation.

If that's a concern then it's about how you choose your partners too.

The OP isn't really starting another one offs vs regular meet debate.

It's about when to draw the line on too regular?

So how many times does a guy have to meet me before he falls in love?

"So how many times does a guy have to meet me before he falls in love?"

0?

In answer to your question OP. No, I don't have a number. If I like someone and we get on then great. Keep doing what we're doing. If circumstances change then I'd like to think we could discuss things and do whatever is appropriate for the situation

"So how many times does a guy have to meet me before he falls in love?

0? "

Nah that's usually me as soon as I shag someone, spunk is like love potion to me!

"So how many times does a guy have to meet me before he falls in love?

0?

Nah that's usually me as soon as I shag someone, spunk is like love potion to me! "

I'll get right on making a big batch then

I used to have this rule where I wouldn't meet a person more than 3 times.

It worked for a while, made things simple, then you meet people you have a connection with sexually and that whole 3 meet thing went out the window

I suppose as long as you're both very clear on what you want there's no reason you can't continuously meet someone again and again.

I choose the people I meet carefully. People who I wouldn't necessarily date but still want to fuck. So older guys for example, I wouldn't date one but fucking them is good fun.

Plus it's highly unlikely that I would get attached anyway as it's not really my thing

I've been seeing some men for years; 7 years with my regular partner. He says he adores me, which is fine, it's just words.There's no danger of us getting attached, as it's sex only.

Even when there's a close connection it doesn't mean anyone wants anything serious. While the sex is good, it keeps happening.

How do people not get attached then, especially birds?

It's a natural thing for me, spend ages finding someone that looks nice and has a good penis, spend time with them and have sex, if they do all the things I like to do then I wanna keep shagging them and keep them to myself!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I prefer to meet someone regularly.

One off meets don't really do anything for me."

Just this, the sex gets better the more you know somebody, being able to relax and try new things with people you feel ery co.fy with makes for a far better meets.

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

I think that cuts to the core of the thread; can sex ever be emotionless? I don't think it can. When we meet someone we're attracted we're attracted to enough to fuck, the very act of fucking them makes you fond of them, and so we absolutely want to do it again.

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"How do people not get attached then, especially birds?

It's a natural thing for me, spend ages finding someone that looks nice and has a good penis, spend time with them and have sex, if they do all the things I like to do then I wanna keep shagging them and keep them to myself! "

Absolutely, in some ways all a relationship is, is friendship with benefits. The only way we cut off the emotional involvement is if its revenge sex, or a performance in front of an audience, perhaps.

"How do people not get attached then, especially birds?

"

That's why finding someone on the same wave length is important.

But it's tricky, I've been playing with people now for over two years. I have feelings for them to an extent, by that I mean I care about them if they're going through a hard time or if they need my help for anything I'm there.

But anything more like love? It just doesn't come into it, and if it has, one or more of us has been adult enough to realise and suppress those emotions.

» Add a new message to this topic