FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Omg

Omg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Kiwis and a Banana OP   Man  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

Went down to Rios yesterday to use their spa facilities and just chill out but ended up bumping into a celebrity and up coming artist. We were all joking about which celebs we all resemble but i said he looked exactly like himself without even realising I was absolutely correct. Luckily no one really knew who he was but only realised when he was tapping me to tell me stop talking as I was about to jeopardize his identity

Anyone found a celeb in a place you least expected them too be?

Oh fyi I do realise celebs do have lives outside of the spotlight and I respect whatever they do away from the cameras and media is their business.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

He can't have been that much of a celebrity if no-one but yourself recognised him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He can't have been that much of a celebrity if no-one but yourself recognised him."

And he told his story with so much excitement and enthusiasm.....

I was in this club right and this fella starts tromboning me.

When he's finished I turn around and it's only George Clooney. I says to him 'George good to see you, let me return the favour'

Know what he said?

'It's alright Swing lad, it was a pleasure and your pleasure is my pleasure'

Oh how we laughed.

"He can't have been that much of a celebrity if no-one but yourself recognised him."

I'd struggle to recognise a lot of celebs, especially musicians. I rarely watch television.

Part of your 5 a day

He is more of a local one amongst my generation but I would like to think he is a bit of a celeb as he has his music played on the big radio stations and even had his album reach top ten in the iTunes chart

Part of your 5 a day

"He can't have been that much of a celebrity if no-one but yourself recognised him.

And he told his story with so much excitement and enthusiasm....."

Lol just generally me in the forums always bubbly

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"He can't have been that much of a celebrity if no-one but yourself recognised him.

And he told his story with so much excitement and enthusiasm....."

He did,yeah sorry op

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Soooo everyone that goes to Rio's will not be on the look out for a minor celebrity in the top ten i-tunes downloads ... but to shag guys as they regularly would and not talk about him to such an extent whereby he needs to tell them to shut up to protect his identity. Good call Rodney

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Shock horror..

celebrities like other people have an interest in visiting a 'health spa'..

Don't get me wrong. I like David Attenborough. But if I was to bump into him oiling his naked body up in a swinging spa I'd say OI! DAVE! NO! Keep your salubrious unctions to yourself! And if he was to come over and wave his wrinkly nonagenarian cock in my face I'd say OI! DAVE! NO! Not all of us have an interest in examining species of all types for the betterment of human understanding!

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Op in answer to your question yes but I will not divulge who or where as you say they have a right to privacy

"Don't get me wrong. I like David Attenborough. But if I was to bump into him oiling his naked body up in a swinging spa I'd say OI! DAVE! NO! Keep your salubrious unctions to yourself! And if he was to come over and wave his wrinkly nonagenarian cock in my face I'd say OI! DAVE! NO! Not all of us have an interest in examining species of all types for the betterment of human understanding! "

I like just like this guy who's going to be infamous very soon

» Add a new message to this topic