FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dilemma in a PTU kinda way

Dilemma in a PTU kinda way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So yesterday got all a bit fucked up in the land of PTU and I'm left feeling sad. I also have a dilemma tbh I feel like deleting my pro altogether but I know I'll regret doing that so PTU is here to stay. But now I've hit 150 mark in pics do I start a new pro ptu2? (Have all ready be felt stupid so deleted it) or do I just delete a few pics to replace with new ones on this pro. See it's differcult for me cos I regiment my life and one of these ocds is my daily upload. Yea I've been taking the piss outta myself but anyone who has ocds will of seen the pattern and understand. I (ex)friend of mine thought he was helping out and deleted one of my pics yesterday. Now we have had a big stupid row and hes ignoring me. I'm heartbroken cos he's been by my side thro the biggest changes of my life these last 3 years. I think I'll prob just delete a pic a day n replace.

I hate having ocds and regimenting my life so much but it's about control. For all my life I've never been in control of my own life. Now I'm my own person I rely heavenly on keeping control of my life. So I guess that's why I freaked yesterday. I'm sorry that I did freak but you should know me well enough to know control is important to me.

Now I'm talking to him and not you guys n I look like I'm bonkers.

Oh fuck it.

Cheer me up fabbers.

PTU xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you considered just keeping your photos on a conveyor type basis. Delete the oldest one and upload the newest one daily? Rather than the angst of decision making...

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

They are only pictures. Some will be good some will be crap... delete the blurry ones or ones that make you look crap and keep the good ones. Having 30 accounts is going to be hard on passwords.

"Have you considered just keeping your photos on a conveyor type basis. Delete the oldest one and upload the newest one daily? Rather than the angst of decision making..."

That's a good idea! Thank you. Xxx

"They are only pictures. Some will be good some will be crap... delete the blurry ones or ones that make you look crap and keep the good ones. Having 30 accounts is going to be hard on passwords. "
very true thank you. I hate this feeling of being out of control and heartbroken as well. It's a double whammy. Xxx

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Delete your least favourite and upload a new one.

You can always upload delete ones again I'm sure you'll have lots of fantastic pics to upload.

X

Big hugs we are always here if you need a rant or a hug x

"They are only pictures. Some will be good some will be crap... delete the blurry ones or ones that make you look crap and keep the good ones. Having 30 accounts is going to be hard on passwords. "

Yep just one account....never mind the passwords I'd have trouble remembering who the fuck I am....sometimes ask myself that with one account

"Delete your least favourite and upload a new one.

You can always upload delete ones again I'm sure you'll have lots of fantastic pics to upload.

X

Big hugs we are always here if you need a rant or a hug x "

Thank you hun, that's why I won't leave fab cos your all fab. Xx

"They are only pictures. Some will be good some will be crap... delete the blurry ones or ones that make you look crap and keep the good ones. Having 30 accounts is going to be hard on passwords.

Yep just one account....never mind the passwords I'd have trouble remembering who the fuck I am....sometimes ask myself that with one account "

that's me as well. I'm also kicking myself because I left my kitchen light on all night! Xxx

"They are only pictures. Some will be good some will be crap... delete the blurry ones or ones that make you look crap and keep the good ones. Having 30 accounts is going to be hard on passwords.

Yep just one account....never mind the passwords I'd have trouble remembering who the fuck I am....sometimes ask myself that with one account that's me as well. I'm also kicking myself because I left my kitchen light on all night! Xxx"

Oh I can sort that one out for you!........change to led light bulbs....they use feck all

Yep just one account....never mind the passwords I'd have trouble remembering who the fuck I am....sometimes ask myself that with one account that's me as well. I'm also kicking myself because I left my kitchen light on all night! Xxx

Oh I can sort that one out for you!........change to led light bulbs....they use feck all "

Ohhh good plan. My heads up my arse atm but the views delightful. x

Yep just one account....never mind the passwords I'd have trouble remembering who the fuck I am....sometimes ask myself that with one account that's me as well. I'm also kicking myself because I left my kitchen light on all night! Xxx

Oh I can sort that one out for you!........change to led light bulbs....they use feck all

Ohhh good plan. My heads up my arse atm but the views delightful. x"

Just fabbed it you tart Just had a problem working it out......couldn't see if it was your arse or your belly x

Just before I'm bounced on, my friend isn't a member of fab and I've now changed my log in details.

PTU xxx

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I have to delete a pic when I want to put a new one on now. If I'm putting a bum one on I delete the worst bum pic I already have.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Ohhh good plan. My heads up my arse atm but the views delightful. x

Just fabbed it you tart Just had a problem working it out......couldn't see if it was your arse or your belly x"

Hahaha hip n a bit of belly. Arse will follow shortly xxx

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I've been on here years and like taking the occasional pic so I ran out of room ages ago. Now I have a one in, one out policy. Delete a least favourite and replace. No rhyme or reason to it; it's whichever one I feel like losing on the day.

"I have to delete a pic when I want to put a new one on now. If I'm putting a bum one on I delete the worst bum pic I already have.

Hope you feel better soon xx"

but all my pics are amazing. I'm gonna do what naughty twosome have suggested. That fits in with my ocds plus will sort out the issue of the missing pic. xxx

"I have to delete a pic when I want to put a new one on now. If I'm putting a bum one on I delete the worst bum pic I already have.

Hope you feel better soon xx"

You take bad bum pics?

"I've been on here years and like taking the occasional pic so I ran out of room ages ago. Now I have a one in, one out policy. Delete a least favourite and replace. No rhyme or reason to it; it's whichever one I feel like losing on the day."
wish I could be like that. I suppose it's a reaction of having a life where I've been controlled so now I have to be in control or I panic. I'm a screw up I know. Xxx

Hope you feel better soon xx but all my pics are amazing. I'm gonna do what naughty twosome have suggested. That fits in with my ocds plus will sort out the issue of the missing pic. xxx"

Fuck!!!

Was that another sensible suggestion?

Hope you feel better soon xx but all my pics are amazing. I'm gonna do what naughty twosome have suggested. That fits in with my ocds plus will sort out the issue of the missing pic. xxx

Fuck!!!

"

your getting good at this. xxx

Hope you feel better soon xx but all my pics are amazing. I'm gonna do what naughty twosome have suggested. That fits in with my ocds plus will sort out the issue of the missing pic. xxx

Fuck!!!

your getting good at this. xxx"

I'll have to go UNLOS

Fuck!!!

your getting good at this. xxx

I'll have to go UNLOS "

don't you bloody dare! Your my muse. xxx

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Hope you feel better soon xx but all my pics are amazing. I'm gonna do what naughty twosome have suggested. That fits in with my ocds plus will sort out the issue of the missing pic. xxx"

See, I couldn't do that because some of my older ones hold a place in the memory bank and the originals were deleted from my phone in a LL rage!!

» Add a new message to this topic