FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Get Mrs p4ks tits to hot pics..

Get Mrs p4ks tits to hot pics..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any help would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll fab for a fab

By *rbrandonMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

What kind of a help you need?

"I'll fab for a fab "

You cant be fabbed??

"What kind of a help you need? "

Just pic fabs

( . )( . )

xx

"I'll fab for a fab

You cant be fabbed?? "

Not with that attitude!

I've just fabbed it, good luck

"I'll fab for a fab

You cant be fabbed??

Not with that attitude!

I've just fabbed it, good luck "

No i mean i tried.. but it doesnt give me the option.

"I'll fab for a fab

You cant be fabbed??

Not with that attitude!

No i mean i tried.. but it doesnt give me the option."

I know, I'm just messing with you

Done....this shouldn't take long...good luck

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm sure they don't need any help

"I'll fab for a fab

You cant be fabbed??

Not with that attitude!

No i mean i tried.. but it doesnt give me the option.

I know, I'm just messing with you "

Haha motherfucker, and thank you bro.. great pics btw..no homo*

Got my vote

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

It appears that is what the forums is all about now is begging for fabs

Surely if you have to beg for them they don't really mean anything, just my take on things, I'd only want people to fab mine because they liked them not because I asked them to do it.

"It appears that is what the forums is all about now is begging for fabs

Surely if you have to beg for them they don't really mean anything, just my take on things, I'd only want people to fab mine because they liked them not because I asked them to do it. "

Despite the irony i fabbed some if your pics as they are very nice.. its not begging its shrewd advertising, we habe been in a break and appealing to the masses as we are arranging a big summer party, it helps if ppl can find us as well as looking for them.

But appreciate your input

Onestepoutofthedoor

Surely if you have to beg for them they don't really mean anything, just my take on things, I'd only want people to fab mine because they liked them not because I asked them to do it. "

Think I'm just getting flipping cynical on here at the mo . Op you seriously don't need to beg for fabs,you know your pics are popular so I don't get it!

Surely if you have to beg for them they don't really mean anything, just my take on things, I'd only want people to fab mine because they liked them not because I asked them to do it.

Think I'm just getting flipping cynical on here at the mo . Op you seriously don't need to beg for fabs,you know your pics are popular so I don't get it!"

Its a means to an end.. see my last reply

Onestepoutofthedoor

Think I'm just getting flipping cynical on here at the mo . Op you seriously don't need to beg for fabs,you know your pics are popular so I don't get it!

Its a means to an end.. see my last reply"

Well just advertise your summer party then rather than asking for fabs.

I'll shut up now

Scotland - Aberdeen

Despite the irony i fabbed some if your pics as they are very nice.. its not begging its shrewd advertising, we habe been in a break and appealing to the masses as we are arranging a big summer party, it helps if ppl can find us as well as looking for them.

But appreciate your input "

So why not start a thread advertising your summer party? Surely that would make more sense that asking people to fab your one and only pic (that is currently made public) in order to highlight it?

I'm sorry to be a grump but that is all we have had everyday is please fab my pics, please get me/her/him to page one, it doesn't make you popular it only makes you more visible to the ones who cant be bothered to support the site so can only see page one of hot pics, not really the type of people you want to glean interest off surely?

Or I'm like ignite, getting to bloody cynical for my own good

This thread makes me want to start a "Fab my pics thread" just to annoy people

Onestepoutofthedoor

So why not start a thread advertising your summer party? Surely that would make more sense that asking people to fab your one and only pic (that is currently made public) in order to highlight it?

I'm sorry to be a grump but that is all we have had everyday is please fab my pics, please get me/her/him to page one, it doesn't make you popular it only makes you more visible to the ones who cant be bothered to support the site so can only see page one of hot pics, not really the type of people you want to glean interest off surely?

Or I'm like ignite, getting to bloody cynical for my own good "

We can be cynical together

Fapped.

Oppps, I meant fabbed.

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"This thread makes me want to start a "Fab my pics thread" just to annoy people "

As that fine McDonalds advert once said:

"Nah, y'alright."

Scotland - Aberdeen

We can be cynical together "

As long as we have wine

As long as we have wine "

I think youve whined enough

Meh...seen one pair of tits seen 'em all

(A comment I just couldn't resist saying as it's said so often about cock pics! )

Fabbed

PTU xxx

"This thread makes me want to start a "Fab my pics thread" just to annoy people

"

to late I've already dabbed them

Scotland - Aberdeen

As long as we have wine

I think youve whined enough "

Trust me I was being very kind

Fab is such a fickle place.

As long as we have wine

Trust me I was being very kind "

Trust me.. this is not something you want to get into.. lets just leave it here.

Scotland - Aberdeen

As long as we have wine

Trust me I was being very kind

Trust me.. this is not something you want to get into.. lets just leave it here. "

Onestepoutofthedoor

As long as we have wine "

That goes without saying

I've already fabbed those magnificent breasts

"I've already fabbed those magnificent breasts"

Thanks Dj