FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let's make it great

Let's make it great

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you meet someone do you just go for it and have sex, no matter if you have chemistry/ attraction or not ??

Some ask me what my type is. I answer with I don't have a type, mutual attraction, manners, respect and flirting is what I want.

Yay or nay ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

Chemistry is a must. But not real time for either of us. Except under 30s

By *iceguymkMan  over a year ago

aylesbury

"When you meet someone do you just go for it and have sex, no matter if you have chemistry/ attraction or not ??

Some ask me what my type is. I answer with I don't have a type, mutual attraction, manners, respect and flirting is what I want.

Yay or nay ??

"

Defanatly a yay from me x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When you meet someone do you just go for it and have sex, no matter if you have chemistry/ attraction or not ??

Yay or nay ??

"

Yay. Mutual attraction is a must. I'd hate to find out it was just for sex. Because for me, It's completely the opposite. Lusting for someone makes that time together amazing, and we all want amazing memories.

I don't know what I'm answering yay or nay to?

But I won't meet anyone unless I've established there's attraction and chemistry. I don't have to meet them to find out.

no i just dont go for it - have turned up to play and said no before now - wont just shag for the sake of it

Teasing and being teased. Flirting before through texts. When you get to the point when you meet its just I want to rip your clothes off

I can't have sex with some one I have no attraction with, mental attraction is a must.

"I don't know what I'm answering yay or nay to?

But I won't meet anyone unless I've established there's attraction and chemistry. I don't have to meet them to find out. "

Can you get that attraction from text and pictures alone?

But I won't meet anyone unless I've established there's attraction and chemistry. I don't have to meet them to find out.

Can you get that attraction from text and pictures alone? "

Pretty much!

I do my meet preparation very well and normally I talk to them too. ..but yes. And I've never got it wrong in 6 years.

Pretty much!

I do my meet preparation very well and normally I talk to them too. ..but yes. And I've never got it wrong in 6 years. "

For some people it works that way.

I find I need to meet the person and see if the attraction materialises in person.

Pretty much!

I do my meet preparation very well and normally I talk to them too. ..but yes. And I've never got it wrong in 6 years.

I find I need to meet the person and see if the attraction materialises in person. "

I've had both experiences. I've grown to like someone more after meeting them and seeing them be themselves, which was much more than their text could ever show.

With others, I've lusted for them so much, I could rip their clothes off through over a text message. And know the chemistry is there.

I would never choose to go with one rule only, missing so many opportunities for me. But, 6yrs is a good track record.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

I have met and know loads of Women who personality wise we get on great but there is no sexual attraction, If I know its only just going to be about sex I would sleep with them even if our personalities don't really match but I wouldn't the other way around,

If that's being shallow then so be it

Personally I don't think it's shallow. It's human nature. Has to be some attraction.

Pretty much!

I find I need to meet the person and see if the attraction materialises in person.

I've had both experiences. I've grown to like someone more after meeting them and seeing them be themselves, which was much more than their text could ever show.

With others, I've lusted for them so much, I could rip their clothes off through over a text message. And know the chemistry is there.

I would never choose to go with one rule only, missing so many opportunities for me. But, 6yrs is a good track record. "

It's the only way I can do things. I don't see those i don't take a chance on as missed opportunities at all. Probably because I don't have time to waste meeting people to find out if there's an attraction. I'll only meet those I'm certain about. I don't meet often and fab meets are only the icing on the cake for me. Also over 6 years I have many tried and tested in my back catalogue so I'm never in a rush to meet someone new

You have a catalogue

"You have a catalogue "

I'd be happy with a flyer.

"You have a catalogue "

Oh yeah