FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Politics forum

Politics forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes ..I know we should take an interest in politics. But I've just been reading a few of the forums...bit heavy going for a swinging site.

Forget about it for half hour and have a wank lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once you go in there, you're never coming out.

You've got roughly 5 or 6 regular posters down there constantly arguing amongst themselves

It's like watching a school yard slanging match sometimes

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Once you go in there, you're never coming out. "

I just survived!!

They could perv at your puctures that helps lol

[Removed by poster at 29/06/17 21:56:19]

Thing is everyone thinks 'their' politics is the right one. If I wanted dramarama I'd look elsewhere for my 'serious' fix - not on a casual sex site. Personally I'm here for escapism and fun so whilst I respect everyone's right to debate their views I'm happy that the political stuff is all kept in its own forum that I can avoid!

Anyone fancy a fuck!?

I like it, it is divided by remainers and brexiters, here is a fun joke, a hard brexit will give you a soft cock lol.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Every once in a while I think it will be ok and I go in and post and then I remember that it's the Darklands and I exit the Angry Forum shamefaced that I was so weak.

"I like it, it is divided by remainers and brexiters, here is a fun joke, a hard brexit will give you a soft cock lol."

Will a soft brexit give me a permanent boner then?

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

I guess I'm one of the regulars in there. One of the reasons I like talking politics on her is that there is such a diversity of people. Discussing politics on Facebook, twitter, with family, etc and I'm more likely to be conversing with people who have more similar views and background to myself.

I virtually never talk politics on meets or in clubs. Conversely Vik seems to spend a lot of time talking politics on meets. She had been known to come out a play room in a club with a gentleman and proclaim 'have I fucked the Tory out of you yet?!' Lol. Luckily all they seem to remember are her amazing blowjob skills!

-Matt

"I like it, it is divided by remainers and brexiters, here is a fun joke, a hard brexit will give you a soft cock lol.

Will a soft brexit give me a permanent boner then?"

Yes it would, but not all the time, but most of the time

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Every once in a while I think it will be ok and I go in and post and then I remember that it's the Darklands and I exit the Angry Forum shamefaced that I was so weak.

"

I have seen you hold your own on here many times, i would not describe you as weak..

there seems to certainly be less tolerance for different views in that forum which make it a less welcome part of the forums in general..

views are pretty entrenched..

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Every once in a while I think it will be ok and I go in and post and then I remember that it's the Darklands and I exit the Angry Forum shamefaced that I was so weak.

I have seen you hold your own on here many times, i would not describe you as weak..

there seems to certainly be less tolerance for different views in that forum which make it a less welcome part of the forums in general..

views are pretty entrenched.."

I know I can hold my own but I find the mine's better than yours, ner, ner, ner, ner na intolerance to actually read and argue the point annoying. That forum has really hammered home my understanding of the believing what you want to believe psychology.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

views are pretty entrenched..

I know I can hold my own but I find the mine's better than yours, ner, ner, ner, ner na intolerance to actually read and argue the point annoying. That forum has really hammered home my understanding of the believing what you want to believe psychology.

"

it does certainly get like that yes..

I sometimes dip into it in an attempt to learn something but come back out it none the wiser. The petty arguments can be fun reading though

Went in when I was canvassing for labour. .....bloody hell I was glad when election day came

Its the same dozen people arguing over the same shit and some looney from Scotland rattling on about another independence vote.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If im brave i go in and post some random shit on a thread and run out again

I still think that politics should be reincorporated into the lounge. Both forums suffer from the separation. But I think I'm alone in this view. As it is, the politics forum seems a cesspool of anger. It's fun to read sometimes, though.

I ventured amongst the politics forum once or twice. But like every other context of political discussion, there are people who will readily dismiss all notions of your research and source based evidence, if it doesn't match and support their own argument. So I tend to read a few pints, shake my head in dismay then leave without comment.

» Add a new message to this topic