FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Embarrassing moments (kids)

Embarrassing moments (kids)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all know our darling children put us in embarrassing situations sometimes so this post is for us to share any moments that our darling cherubs have created. I'll start.

A couple of years ago whilst I had a bath I decided to clean all my 'toys'. A while later sitting there I remembered "oh shit did I put them away" ran upstairs and they were gone ! So I sat panick stricken, my 6 year old was out playing on my front lawn, I went out and asked her has she picked anything up from the bathroom! "Yes" she said " me and teddys are having a pic nic with them funny shakey things'. My look of horror as there in the middle was an arrangement of 3 dildos/vibrators!! I was mortified.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

One of the children got really upset when I said I was going to have a go on the bouncy castle they had for their birthday.

"Please don't go on it - you'll break it."

To which, a sibling responded,

"Let her, it will be funny to see all her bits wobble."

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Where to start with this one!

Driving home after me son and his gf of 4 months had been out for her 21st and had a few drinks. I picked them up and he told me his gf was bisexual, he knew I was on Pof and fab as I'd given him an old phone that still had a couple of contacts on it!

I was lucky not to crash the car.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Where to start with this one!

Driving home after me son and his gf of 4 months had been out for her 21st and had a few drinks. I picked them up and he told me his gf was bisexual, he knew I was on Pof and fab as I'd given him an old phone that still had a couple of contacts on it!

I was lucky not to crash the car. "

You win

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't have kids.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"One of the children got really upset when I said I was going to have a go on the bouncy castle they had for their birthday.

"

I agree with the sibling

"One of the children got really upset when I said I was going to have a go on the bouncy castle they had for their birthday.

"

kids hey, if I go near a bouncy castle I just pee myself

"Don't have kids. "

Could be nieces nephews or friends kids, or just an embarrassing situation. Not exclusive to parents only x

"Where to start with this one!

I was lucky not to crash the car. "

Oh god, I don't know what I would of said, 'that's nice son, did you have a good night'

Picking up a hire car our daughter pipes up don't crash this one mummy, didn't know what to say and I've never crashed a car

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Not so much embarrassing,but when my youngest was little she went through a stage of hiding stuff. Her dad used to get 8 weeks worth of lottery tickets which had about 6 weeks left in it and kept it in a box on the tv unit.

Saturday night came and the ticket has disappeared,said child is turning the house upside down as she can't remember where she put it. A few weeks later I was degunking her bedroom pulled out her box from under her bed and my big pink vibrator is lying there staring at me,I was slightly mortified .

Whipped it back without saying anything to her and the lottery ticket never did turn up

One of my sons gleefully announced to my mum that I had a furry front bottom!

My son once announced to a table full of family and extended relatives that ' my mum is a swinger!'

Turns out he meant I liked going on the swings in the park but I did go a bit red for a while

My funniest recent one (yes there's been quite a few!) was when I was walking with my two youngest and my eldest in a National Trust park a few months back. My eldest who is still in primary school shouted out (because she hasn't learnt the art of whispering!) 'mum look his willy is wanging all around' and happily pointed straight towards the gentlemen who clearly wasn't wearing any supportive underwear!

"Not so much embarrassing,but when my youngest was little she went through a stage of hiding stuff. Her dad used to get 8 weeks worth of lottery tickets which had about 6 weeks left in it and kept it in a box on the tv unit.

Saturday night came and the ticket has disappeared,said child is turning the house upside down as she can't remember where she put it. A few weeks later I was degunking her bedroom pulled out her box from under her bed and my big pink vibrator is lying there staring at me,I was slightly mortified .

Whipped it back without saying anything to her and the lottery ticket never did turn up "

Oh god they do make you laugh don't they!

"My funniest recent one (yes there's been quite a few!) was when I was walking with my two youngest and my eldest in a National Trust park a few months back. My eldest who is still in primary school shouted out (because she hasn't learnt the art of whispering!) 'mum look his willy is wanging all around' and happily pointed straight towards the gentlemen who clearly wasn't wearing any supportive underwear! "

Well that's just the truth ! I would of agreed with her and he should of been embarrassed

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

When my oldest was in nursery the staff asked if they could 'have a word' as apparently while playing cars the language he'd used was 'unacceptable' as in, 'for f*ck's sake, you bloody idiot' and 'use your indicators you tw*t' etc. I apologised and explained I had no idea where he'd picked that sort of thing up

And then I was at a zoo with my youngest when she was around 3 or 4 when we encountered a Muslim family where the women were dressed in black burqas- at which point she started shrieking 'witches, witches' and wouldn't be shushed, insisting repeatedly and loudly as she was hurried away 'but they were witches mummy' It was a moment where you wanted the ground to open up ...

"When my oldest was in nursery the staff asked if they could 'have a word' as apparently while playing cars the language he'd used was 'unacceptable' as in, 'for f*ck's sake, you bloody idiot' and 'use your indicators you tw*t' etc. I apologised and explained I had no idea where he'd picked that sort of thing up

And then I was at a zoo with my youngest when she was around 3 or 4 when we encountered a Muslim family where the women were dressed in black burqas- at which point she started shrieking 'witches, witches' and wouldn't be shushed, insisting repeatedly and loudly as she was hurried away 'but they were witches mummy' It was a moment where you wanted the ground to open up ..."

Ground swollow me up moment

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"When my oldest was in nursery the staff asked if they could 'have a word' as apparently while playing cars the language he'd used was 'unacceptable' as in, 'for f*ck's sake, you bloody idiot' and 'use your indicators you tw*t' etc. I apologised and explained I had no idea where he'd picked that sort of thing up

And then I was at a zoo with my youngest when she was around 3 or 4 when we encountered a Muslim family where the women were dressed in black burqas- at which point she started shrieking 'witches, witches' and wouldn't be shushed, insisting repeatedly and loudly as she was hurried away 'but they were witches mummy' It was a moment where you wanted the ground to open up ..."

» Add a new message to this topic