FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you prefer no emojis?

Would you prefer no emojis?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or do you think that they add something to posts here and messages ?

They seem over used at times.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

that one seems to be appearing more and more. I wish the forum could remove the need for people to use use it, it's starting hurt my mojo on here.

No

I love an eye roll

Aw feck it I'll join em

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I love emojis we need stickers too. The ones on kik are just amazing, there are one or two I’d wear out in a few hours

"I love an eye roll "

I love a sausage roll, but they get boring after a while.

You understand what I'm saying surely, everyone seems to go out of their way bringing everyone down a peg in here lately. It's like an epidemic.

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I think they are awful

Preston

"I love emojis we need stickers too. The ones on kik are just amazing, there are one or two I’d wear out in a few hours "

We need more women. There's one or 2 already I'd wear out on here.

I emojis How can I explain the in one click or so easily without them

Peach x

"I emojis How can I explain the in one click or so easily without them

Peach x"

Hello

Preston

"I love an eye roll

You understand what I'm saying surely, everyone seems to go out of their way bringing everyone down a peg in here lately. It's like an epidemic. "

Not guilty, oh and you’re off topic, start a thread or try the lounge chat thread

"I emojis How can I explain the in one click or so easily without them

Peach x

Hello "

oh hey you....

Peach x

Preston

"I love emojis we need stickers too. The ones on kik are just amazing, there are one or two I’d wear out in a few hours

We need more women. There's one or 2 already I'd wear out on here. "

If only they’d meet, time wasters

i don't think they add anything, i think they're ridiculous..

Memes

We need memes

"i don't think they add anything, i think they're ridiculous.."

Was that sarcasm ? I can't tell.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

" that one seems to be appearing more and more. I wish the forum could remove the need for people to use use it, it's starting hurt my mojo on here. "

Maybe we need some new ones, like a high 5 or face palm one.

" that one seems to be appearing more and more. I wish the forum could remove the need for people to use use it, it's starting hurt my mojo on here.

Maybe we need some new ones, like a high 5 or face palm one. "

Face palm would be great

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"i don't think they add anything, i think they're ridiculous..

Was that sarcasm ? I can't tell. "

I think she was being serious!

By *a72Man  over a year ago

london

" that one seems to be appearing more and more. I wish the forum could remove the need for people to use use it, it's starting hurt my mojo on here.

Maybe we need some new ones, like a high 5 or face palm one. "

Face palm one would be good

Was that sarcasm ? I can't tell. "

no, if it was sarcasm, i'd have added a stupid face to it...

no, if it was sarcasm, i'd have added a stupid face to it..."

Hahahaha.

I think she was being serious! "

I think your right.

I fuckin hate the childish things,why the fuck do people feel the need to put an emoji after every sentence?

Grow up!

"I fuckin hate the childish things,why the fuck do people feel the need to put an emoji after every sentence?

Grow up!"

"I fuckin hate the childish things,why the fuck do people feel the need to put an emoji after every sentence?

Grow up!"

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I love an eye roll

You understand what I'm saying surely, everyone seems to go out of their way bringing everyone down a peg in here lately. It's like an epidemic. "

Everyone??

Brighton

Grow up!

"

"I love an eye roll

You understand what I'm saying surely, everyone seems to go out of their way bringing everyone down a peg in here lately. It's like an epidemic.

Everyone?? "

Damn, I fell in the trap of lacking everyone the same way didn't I? Sorry.

"I love an eye roll

I think with any "written" communication its open to interpretation. There's no tone or intent. I see an innocent sarcastic eye roll, you may see it as a derogatory mark.

Anyone?

Grow up!"

Seriously though, and joking aside. You not think people have now brought it into the way they type online, as a way of punctuating what they need to say? A little like swearing in a paragraph?

Preston

"I love an eye roll

I think with any "written" communication its open to interpretation. There's no tone or intent. I see an innocent sarcastic eye roll, you may see it as a derogatory mark. "

It’s about knowing your audience and my eye rolling is generally in jest

Grow up!

Seriously though, and joking aside. You not think people have now brought it into the way they type online, as a way of punctuating what they need to say? A little like swearing in a paragraph? "

I blame facebook,i find emojis patronising,i know when people are joking or serious i dont need a fuckin emoji to tell me that

Preston

Grow up!

Seriously though, and joking aside. You not think people have now brought it into the way they type online, as a way of punctuating what they need to say? A little like swearing in a paragraph? "

They’re a form of expression, bringing the words to life

Grow up!

Seriously though, and joking aside. You not think people have now brought it into the way they type online, as a way of punctuating what they need to say? A little like swearing in a paragraph?

They’re a form of expression, bringing the words to life "

Rubbish,thank god for emojis then,otherwise the world would be fucked without them

Grow up!

I blame facebook,i find emojis patronising,i know when people are joking or serious i dont need a fuckin emoji to tell me that"

My mum would have slapped you by now because she hates swearing for no need. (I'm using this as an example). But that's the way she was raised.

Facebook/mobiles are to blame, but this is the way communication is going. Are you telling me you've never ever used one?

Grow up!

I blame facebook,i find emojis patronising,i know when people are joking or serious i dont need a fuckin emoji to tell me that"

I get you as a while back there was a forumite on here who always ended with a fecking smiley. ...forget his name I think it was Ross or something

Preston

Grow up!

I blame facebook,i find emojis patronising,i know when people are joking or serious i dont need a fuckin emoji to tell me that

My mum would have slapped you by now because she hates swearing for no need. (I'm using this as an example). But that's the way she was raised.

Facebook/mobiles are to blame, but this is the way communication is going. Are you telling me you've never ever used one? "

For god sake don’t get him started

Preston

Grow up!

I get you as a while back there was a forumite on here who always ended with a fecking smiley. ...forget his name I think it was Ross or something "

Yeah that’s the one

Grow up!

I get you as a while back there was a forumite on here who always ended with a fecking smiley. ...forget his name I think it was Ross or something "

I dont think so,i tried to do a n emoji free friday and nobody bothered

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'm going to start a petition for the poo emoji - Although hmmm that might get abused by some of the kinky buggers on here

Sorry but this thread is making me

Lighten up you lot! Is it really such an issue on the wider scheme of things?

I'm just going to keep on laughing, smiling and putting emojis wherever I want

Peach x

And Dash, I don't care if that makes me childish...I'll even stamp my feet and stick my bottom lip out

Grow up!

I get you as a while back there was a forumite on here who always ended with a fecking smiley. ...forget his name I think it was Ross or something

I dont think so,i tried to do a n emoji free friday and nobody bothered"

Because it seems nobody can have chat on here without them....sad

Grow up!

Facebook/mobiles are to blame, but this is the way communication is going. Are you telling me you've never ever used one? "

Never, that's why he's so grumpy

Peach x

Grow up!

I dont think so,i tried to do a n emoji free friday and nobody bothered"

Aye only when you seen it worked for M1cks fs

Preston

"I'm going to start a petition for the poo emoji - Although hmmm that might get abused by some of the kinky buggers on here "

Oh the poop stickers on kik are

Grow up!

Because it seems nobody can have chat on here without them....sad"

Without an emoji, I'm finding it difficult expressing how much I'm laughing with you from your last comment.

Preston

Grow up!

Aye only when you seen it worked for M1cks fs"

I miss him fs

Preston

Grow up!

Because it seems nobody can have chat on here without them....sad

Without an emoji, I'm finding it difficult expressing how much I'm laughing with you from your last comment.

"

FTFY

I should be the only one allowed to use this .....

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

The eye roll emoji is really saying "I'm one of those people you'd xxxx to xxxxx if you were stuck in a lift with me". Let them use it, it's a great filter.

Preston

"I should be the only one allowed to use this ..... "

You do it so well

I think kicked it off

"I should be the only one allowed to use this .....

You do it so well "

Ive seen Better.

Preston

I think kicked it off "

Typical

Only when your kicking mistresses ass

Preston

You do it so well

Ive seen Better. "

Meli will fight you for that.

My money is on Meli

My money is on Meli "

Can I have Meli too.

*take that anyway you want!

Only when your kicking mistresses ass"

And yours twunt.

You do it so well

Ive seen Better.

"

My money is on Meli "

Yeah .... well you'd be skint wouldn't you tuh

And yours twunt."

Listen,there are no TV,TS,CDs can kick dash's ass

Preston

My money is on Meli

Can I have Meli too.

*take that anyway you want! "

I’m sure she’ll be delighted

Only when your kicking mistresses ass"

Are you two having a fling...?

And yours twunt.

Listen,there are no TV,TS,CDs can kick dash's ass"

Soxy...go boy

And yours twunt.

Soxy...go boy "

If i take a pic off me in a dress can i change my profile from man to TV/CD?

And yours twunt.

Listen,there are no TV,TS,CDs can kick dash's ass"

I've always considered Mistress to be a hairy panty wearer

My money is on Meli

Can I have Meli too.

I’m sure she’ll be delighted "

I feel she deserves to hear my next line herself.

And yours twunt.

Soxy...go boy

"

You might as well....you keep changing your fecking age. No emoji

Brighton

Can we have a lamp post pissing emoji please?

And yours twunt.

Soxy...go boy

"

It would up your success rate

Preston

[Removed by poster at 27/09/17 14:36:42]

Preston

"Can we have a lamp post pissing emoji please? "

Yaaaaaaay I so need that one and a lamppost hugging one too

And yours twunt.

I've always considered Mistress to be a hairy panty wearer "

Just at the moment...but when I make the effort I put the makeup on too...

And yours twunt.

Soxy...go boy

You might as well....you keep changing your fecking age. No emoji"

If i was going to change my age i would of took more than one year off

And yours twunt.

Soxy...go boy

You might as well....you keep changing your fecking age. No emoji

If i was going to change my age i would of took more than one year off

"

3 that I fecking know off....but probably more like 6

Aww no I like them now.

Especially this one

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I think your right. "

It's all a bit serious. Why so serious? Lol

Preston

My money is on Meli

Can I have Meli too.

I feel she deserves to hear my next line herself. "

Oh she’ll love that pm

My money is on Meli

Can I have Meli too.

Oh she’ll love that pm "

I'll never find out. She'll delete unread.

I think your right.

It's all a bit serious. Why so serious? Lol"

Dear lord not a LOL

I think your right.

It's all a bit serious. Why so serious? Lol

Dear lord not a LOL"

Haha mfao

Preston

My money is on Meli

Can I have Meli too.

Oh she’ll love that pm

I'll never find out. She'll delete unread. "

Would you like me to be the middle man under the table? She reads mine

I think emoji's are great for typed conversation.

Texting before emoji's, I'd find sometimes the person I was chatting to would misinterpret what I was saying. Emoji's help get the tone of what you're saying across a bit better. Yay for emoji's

Fuzz

My money is on Meli

Can I have Meli too.

Oh she’ll love that pm

I'll never find out. She'll delete unread.

Would you like me to be the middle man under the table? She reads mine "

Meli? And you under the table?

Yes please.

We need more emojis, and stickers and memes x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Or do you think that they add something to posts here and messages ?

They seem over used at times. "

A picture paints a thousand words...

cant see why theyd bother someone ...

The problem with dash is...he still remembers corresponding with a feather and ink

Grow up!

"

"The problem with dash is...he still remembers corresponding with a feather and ink "

F**k you!

How would we know if it was St Patricks day without that someone needed sympathy without that you fell in lust without and not forgetting the most wonderful time of the year

"The problem with dash is...he still remembers corresponding with a feather and ink

F**k you!"

Oooops forgot my" im only kidding i really love mistress" emoji

"The problem with dash is...he still remembers corresponding with a feather and ink

F**k you!

Oooops forgot my" im only kidding i really love mistress" emoji"

ftfy

F**k you!

Oooops forgot my" im only kidding i really love mistress" emoji"

F**k you!

Oooops forgot my" im only kidding i really love mistress" emoji ftfy "

Smsysj

Grossly over and misused in my humble opinion.

Grow up!

You sent a woman you liked the winky face didn't you, she didn't reply...therefore you hate emojis

"How would we know if it was St Patricks day without that someone needed sympathy without that you fell in lust without and not forgetting the most wonderful time of the year "

moonpig dot com

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I would like more emojis. A picture paints a thousand words !

Gimme all the memes!

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Grow up!"

we need emojis for:

(faf)

(foof)

(ladywank)

(bbc)

(growler)

(wigglewednesday)

(boobies) (•¥•)

I'm sure there are more out there we need

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Emojis are fun. Lighten up.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Also I don't have a fair few that I see in the forums available to me. This another reason to pay that fiver?

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

They are needed. It's hard enough expressing a feeling in text, easy to misinterpret. Tongue in cheek posts are helped by a smily for example.

(/• •)/ to the window

\(• •\) to the wall

Innovator not an imitator

"(/• •)/ to the window

\(• •\) to the wall

Innovator not an imitator "

got to have them

Best thing since sliced bread but not marmite

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I don't use emoji or LOL. But I have quite a dry sense of humour and love to tease so I have often caused a misunderstanding or offence though written text. It's hard when devoid of body language, facial expression or voice tone.

" got to have them

Best thing since sliced bread but not marmite"

" got to have them

"

" got to have them

"

" got to have them

"

" got to have them

"

" got to have them

"

" got to have them

"

" got to have them

"

im blocked by you...

" got to have them

im blocked by you..."

I thought you had blocked me

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

I thought you had blocked me "

By *hocolate_HeavenMan  over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

This post made me smile....I wondered what the Victorians would have made of a smiley face in there notes to each other. I am just imagining Rupert receiving a love letter from Ophelia with a wink in relation to a sexual invitation.

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

"

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

"

Were you from?

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from? "

I like 'em

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

"

Lol...

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

Lol... "

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

Lol...

"

If your local to the Merseyside area id love to hear from you...

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

Lol...

If your local to the Merseyside area id love to hear from you... "

Maybe we should all ditch the emojis and talk very seriously all the time, that way we'll cause no offence through misinterpretation.

OR we could make it so the mandatory language for the forums (and anywhere else where emojis offend you) is French. It's a wonderfully emotive langue. There words also have their own gender (seriously) with anything that has a prefix of La being feminine, and anything having the Le being masculine.

It DOES mean we all have to learn fluent French though...

(yes. This is dripping with sarcasm. Just thought I'd put this for those that didn't get that. I'd use an emoji to point it out but... Well I don't want to offend my target audience )

"Maybe we should all ditch the emojis and talk very seriously all the time, that way we'll cause no offence through misinterpretation.

OR we could make it so the mandatory language for the forums (and anywhere else where emojis offend you) is French. It's a wonderfully emotive langue. There words also have their own gender (seriously) with anything that has a prefix of La being feminine, and anything having the Le being masculine.

(yes. This is dripping with sarcasm. Just thought I'd put this for those that didn't get that. I'd use an emoji to point it out but... Well I don't want to offend my target audience )"

Bonjour monseuir

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

Lol...

"

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

Lol...

"

Nice _mojeeing with you and unblocked you

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

Lol...

"

Thank you... im out your age range as mine is set wrong

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

Lol...

Thank you... im out your age range as mine is set wrong "

that's why I blocked you then

"Maybe we should all ditch the emojis and talk very seriously all the time, that way we'll cause no offence through misinterpretation.

(yes. This is dripping with sarcasm. Just thought I'd put this for those that didn't get that. I'd use an emoji to point it out but... Well I don't want to offend my target audience )

Bonjour monseuir "

Bonjour Madame. Ca'va?

Bonjour monseuir

Bonjour Madame. Ca'va?"

Comm ci comm .ca

No good with the spelling of it these days

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

" that one seems to be appearing more and more. I wish the forum could remove the need for people to use use it, it's starting hurt my mojo on here. "

We take offence to this thread.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We take offence to this thread. "

Name and shame not allowed, timeout for the OP

Save the _mojee's.

Bonjour monseuir

Bonjour Madame. Ca'va?

Comm ci comm .ca

No good with the spelling of it these days "

Lol me either. Been a LONG time since high school French. Good answers though! Well done you!!!

If I were an Emoji I'd be this one

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

Lol...

that's why I blocked you then "

Im 35 cant change it

" got to have them

im blocked by you...

Were you from?

Lol...

that's why I blocked you then

Im 35 cant change it "

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

emoji rebel !!!

Where's the santa emoji

"Or do you think that they add something to posts here and messages ?

They seem over used at times. "

F**k you!

Oooops forgot my" im only kidding i really love mistress" emoji ftfy

Smsysj"

Smsysj eh wtf that?

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

I want more emojis

By *hinypants77Man  over a year ago

Leeds

@-

"@-"

Ooops @

"@-

Ooops @"

Trying to do Santa

@

"@-

Ooops @

Trying to do Santa

@"

Give up

Yes i dont understand them

"Yes i dont understand them"

@

"Yes i dont understand them

@"

F**k you!

Oooops forgot my" im only kidding i really love mistress" emoji ftfy

Smsysj

Smsysj eh wtf that? "

Aw sorry dash...I've just remembered

"I want more emojis"

I concur

"@-

Ooops @

Trying to do Santa

@"

We need a jizzing cock emoji.

"Yes i dont understand them

@"

Dont get it

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"We need a jizzing cock emoji. "

lol

I agree and mouth spitting jizz

"I love an eye roll "

I prefer a cheese and ham roll.

8==D ---

"@-

Ooops @

Trying to do Santa

@"

Brace yourself, he only comes once a year.

"@-

Ooops @

Trying to do Santa

@

Brace yourself, he only comes once a year."

and on birthdays

"Emojis are fun. Lighten up."

I don't smoke.