FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Heartwarming...

Heartwarming...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Alfie the stolen spaniel puppy has been reunited with his original owners!

After seeing the plea from his original owners in the press, the new owners (who paid 150 quid for a pedigree pup worth 400), felt so guilty they have returned him to his people.

All together now....

Aahhh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That certainly cheered me up. I would be worried sick if someone stole my puppy.

Ah bless, that's lovely

Unless you are buying from a reputable breeder or kennels, always try and view a puppy as part of a litter or with 1 or both of the parents present.

Also look into breedlines and if possible speak to the owner of the 'stud' dog if it isn't available to view.

You can get a good idea of how much a particular breed sells for by some online research.

Always view the sale of a single puppy with an element of dubiousness especially if at least one of the parents can't been and price seems low.

Remember above all else that a dog is a big commitment, a puppy even more so.

Different dogs suit different lifestyles so do your research and make sure you get the right dog for you !

If you don't want the 'hassle' of a puppy, and don't have a breed in mind, then don't forget the local Dogs Home will have a number of dogs for rehoming at any one time.

» Add a new message to this topic