FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fab Virgin

fab Virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on 2 months still a fab Virgin iz there any others

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Welcome. You've some good photos and have fabbed some, in the hope it helps you along. Wishing you great luck!

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Ya me

But I'm not just a 'fab' virgin.... LOL

"Welcome. You've some good photos and have fabbed some, in the hope it helps you along. Wishing you great luck! "
oh so u have thank you . suppose always a believer in saying what's for u won't go by u . yeeaahhh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im a virgin

I tell fibs

"Ya me

But I'm not just a 'fab' virgin.... LOL "

aye right ye havin a laugh

"Im a virgin

I tell fibs "

I'm a virgin

I don't tell fibs

"Im a virgin

I tell fibs "

lolx

"Ya me

But I'm not just a 'fab' virgin.... LOL aye right ye havin a laugh "

Nop real 30 year old virgin hear

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a guy you’ve got to work really hard to to get a ‘view’. Didn’t even have a nibble the first time I joined and deleted my account. Joined again and had some nice meets with quite a few repeat meets. It’s bloody hard work though!

"As a guy you’ve got to work really hard to to get a ‘view’. Didn’t even have a nibble the first time I joined and deleted my account. Joined again and had some nice meets with quite a few repeat meets. It’s bloody hard work though! "
I've messaged very few ladies but to no avail, so I've stopped sending .just update stay now , as I said what's for u won't pass by lol

I meant just update my status now rather than waste time messaging

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I meant just update my status now rather than waste time messaging "

OP very few ladies send the first message, we are too busy dealing with all the messages we receive. Some choose to block everyone from contacting them first and search for themselves but they are in the minority. If you are waiting for the ladies to contact you then you might have a very long wait.

Instead of sending lots of messages to every lady you like the look of it is often better to send fewer but make your messages better. Make sure you match everything the person says they are looking for on their profile and send a message tailored specifically to them.

Don't be disheartened by the fact that a lot of people don't reply to you - it's par for the course on fab. Just keep trying.

If you want to be successful on here then you have to put the effort in.

Good luck OP.

"I meant just update my status now rather than waste time messaging

OP very few ladies send the first message, we are too busy dealing with all the messages we receive. Some choose to block everyone from contacting them first and search for themselves but they are in the minority. If you are waiting for the ladies to contact you then you might have a very long wait.

Instead of sending lots of messages to every lady you like the look of it is often better to send fewer but make your messages better. Make sure you match everything the person says they are looking for on their profile and send a message tailored specifically to them.

Don't be disheartened by the fact that a lot of people don't reply to you - it's par for the course on fab. Just keep trying.

Good luck OP."

thanks for your advice

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I meant just update my status now rather than waste time messaging

Good luck OP."

Yep, don't think I've ever sent a first message in 5 years on here!

» Add a new message to this topic